Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
I was lying in the berth of the train and he inserted his dick in my mouth and asked me to clean it properly. I was cleaning both of our cums from his dick and at the same time he took his phone and I was scared thinking that he is taking photo and my sucking got slowed. Seeing this he removed his dick from my mouth and slapped me hard with it in my cheeks.

Kamil: Slut, I am not taking any photos

Upon hearing this again I started sucking his dick and cleaned all the cum covered from his dick. Then he asked me to clean my pussy and come back. I wore the nighty and went to the restroom and then I cleaned my cunt and came out of the toilet. When I comes out, he pulled my hand and took me to the next compartment which is an empty compartment. Once we were inside he kissed me on my lips again and then unzipped my nighty and took my boobs out and sucked it like a hungry dog. He bit my nipples hard and I was moaning loud in pleasure and pain. Then he went back and removed my nighty and throws away and starts playing with my boobs hard, which make me cry in pain. Tears are flowing doen from my eyes due to the pain on my boobs and nipples due to the rough handling.

Then he kissed and sucked my boobs to ease the pain. Then again we starts kissing each other and our tongue was fighting and sucking each other’s saliva. Then I removed his t-shirt and kissed his chest and moved to his nipples and starts sucking his nipples, chest, stomach and navel which made him moan. He then kissed my lips and put his hand in my cunt and inserted a finger and slowly starts fingering me and I was moaning. He made me lie in a table there and went down and his tongue was teasing my clit and he increased the speed of his finger and then inserted 2 fingers and followed by 3 fingers and was fucking me fast with his fingers. I was moaning loud and in pleasure and then I came on his hand and mouth. I fell on the table and lied tired.

Kamil: Bitch, a surprise was waiting for you.

Then he put a blindfold in my eyes and made me lie in the table. I heard some more sounds and I was frighten and opened the blindfold and opened my eyes and to my shock there were 3 more guys standing nude with their huge dicks and one among them was the TTR. I sat on the table and try to cover myself immediately and saw my nighty is in the hands of the TTR. I had nothing to cover myself. So I crossed my hands across my boobs and closed my legs tightly to hide my clean shaved pussy. I was looking at Kamil now.

Kamil: Just enjoy my slut it will be fun and at the end you will see heaven of pleasures.

Me: You cheater, you son of a bitch, bastard how you do such things to me.

He got angry on me and slapped me hard on my face and I fell down from the table with the force of the slap. Then I tried to run away from them and at the same time other 3 came and caught me and put me in a mattress. I tried to kick them and beat them also I starts yelling at them.

Then they also become angry and starts kicking on my stomach, my face and boobs. Then pulled my hair and everyone starts beating me hard. They took rope from a bag and tied my both hands and legs to the post. Then a guy took one of his briefs and pushed in my mouth. Now I was lying completely naked with my hands and legs wide in front of the 4 horny guys.

Kamil: Shubha, Shubha, Shubha. Slut in disguise right. I saw your phone and the chat you had with Pramodh. So you seduced me and now its time to repay.

Upon hearing this tears flowed from my eyes, since I was not able to say anything since my mouth was sealed. Then I saw everyone was next to me and their hands are moving on my body. 2 of them are taking care of each of my boobs. They starts sucking, pressing, squeezing, pulling and biting it like animals. The other one went to my pussy and he was sucking and licking my cunt. He was fingering and sucking my cunt. Kamil was standing there looking at me and rubbing his erect cock. Now my shouting turns to moan inside the briefs and my nipples are rock hard and my pussy was all wet. They all saw me enjoying.

TTR: Look at the slut, she is enjoying this. She is a bitch.

Kamil: If you keep quite, them I will take the brief from your mouth.

I nodded and then he took it out and kissed my lips. I was too horny to resist and kissed him back. We were kissing like a huingery animals and exploring each others mouth. At the same time the others were busy with my body. They exchanged my private parts with each of them. They untied me after I pleaded them and promised that I will cooperate them. Then they made me kneel down and everyone stood around me and made me suck their dick, I took turn and suck their dick. When I was sucking a dick, my hands were giving handjob to the other 2 guys. The 1st guy cummed in my mouth and I spat it on the floor.

Once I spits out, they become angry and the 1st guy kicked me on my pussy and I lied in the floor. Then the 2nd guy kicked me in my stomach. Then Kamil caught my hair and made me kneel again, then the TTR slapped me on my face and Kamil was pinching my both the nipples hard enough. Then I begged them that I will do anything. Kamil caught my hair and forced me lick the cum from the floor and I licked it clean. Then I gave blowjob to others and drank their cum too.

Again Kamil picked me up and put me in the table and starts fucking my pussy. It was easy for him to enter my cunt since I was very wet due to the fingering and sucking I had sometimes before. He starts fucking my pussy hard and the 1st guy was fucking my mouth and the other 2 persons were playing with my boobs. My boobs and nipples are getting pinched and slapped hard. It becomes red in color and the sight makes them more horny. They bit the nipples and I was crtying in pain and at the same time 1st guy was slapping my face when I give them blow job.

Then each and everyone takes turn in fucking me and everyone cummed in my unprotected cunt. They fucked me in missionary position, doggy style, me on top, standing etc etc. Finally I fell on the mattress exhausted, but they don’t have plans of leaving me soon. At the same time my mobile was ringing and with the sound I can tell it was my husband. They gave the phone to me and I attended the call. When I was speaking they were pinching my nipples and clit hard and somehow I ended the call saw the time it was 10pm. They caught my nipples and made me stand again on my knees to give blow job to their dicks. I was begging them to give me some rest and at the same time TTR came with a drinks in his hand and asked me to drink it. Once I completed drinking it, again they started fucking me hard.

And this time I had  a feeling that they are going to give me more pain. I don’t know how they get stamina to fuck me continuously and when I see the TTR he took some tablets and I understand from where they get the stamina. Kamil lied down and made me sit on his dick and made me ride him. Suddenly he pulled me closely and hugged me tightly and I too hugged him back. Now I felt that some one is touching my asshole. 2nd guy tried to insert his finger in my asshole and it was tight enough for him. Then he took some oil and poured in my asshole and in his fingers too. Then he put his finger in my asshole and starts finger fucking my asshole. It was paining heavily since there was a dick already in my cunt. To ease my pain, Kamil starts kissing my mouth. The 2nd guy again inserted his second finger and it starts paining more. Now I was crying and begging them to stop but they never listen to my plead.

Now his 3rd finger entered my asshole and it starts burning like hell. I was screaming with terrible pain. He removed his finger from the asshole and I thought it was over, but my happiness is gone when something touched my asshole again. Now I felt it was his cock and I realized they are going to double penetrate me. I starts pleading them and ciying to not to do it. But they didn’t listen as usual. 1st guy and TTR caught my both hands, Kamil hugged me tight and his cock is inside my cunt. Now the 2nd guy applied som more oil and spit in my asshole and started to insert it in my ass. Slowly he inserted the whole dick in my ass and it starts to pain like hell. I couln’t control my screaming and tears are coming out of my eyes and everyone enjoyed the show. Then they took turn and fucked my all holes and cummed in my pussy, asshole and mouth. In the meantime I lost my count on how many times I cummed.

They all got up and I was dead tired and everyone seems tired now. I lied in the matress and they too lied on my side and we slept.

Contn.
[+] 3 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ...... - by hornydude2k - 28-03-2024, 08:08 AM