Adultery Mom & church pastor
story continuation - "  hot update with new characters "

Shanthi is getting ready to go to church. Her daughter wants to taste the cum. She brings the cover near her mouth to taste it. When she opened her mouth, her mom shouted at her, Go and get ready. She got scared and pressed the cover. Total cum fell into her mouth; she swallowed it and took a water bottle to drink. Shanthi took the lock and key and shouted at her daughter again. We are getting late. So, her daughter kept the bottle on the table and came out. Shanthi locks the door and starts the car.

Shanthi is driving the car, and her daughter is sitting beside her. She is still feeling the strongness of john's cum. They both arrived and participated in prayers. Shanthi and her daughter sat at the cornor of the church because they came 30 minutes late. She is singing songs with her sticky mouth because of the cum, which is discharged by the pastor in her mother 's pussy , who is standing in front of them on the stage. 

here shanthi went to church and participated in prayers. after chruch prayers are complete, chruch committee members conducted a meeting . Selvamani, the head of the church committee, announces that the founder of the church ministry will visit Vizag next week. we got permission from the security officer and municipal authorities. it's our responsibility to share the expenses. everyone accepts it. selva mani made another statement  -we decided to book a room in "novotel " for the ministry founder, 'pastor. sahayam. but we need to do some arrangements for the musicians and sound engineers who are coming with pastor sahayam. after hearing this Mrs. . ramya james raised her hand and said, - we recently bought an independent house, , our church member came and  blessed in the housewarming ceremony. My husband james planned to shift next month . so, we can arrange my new house for accommodation purpose and it helps to reduce our expenses. The church committee approves it.

john is very busy making arrangements for the prayer meetings. Shanthi and john didn't see eachother the entire week. a day before the prayer meeting, john called shanthi . john- hello shanthi madam, 
shanthi - yes pastor john. what a surprise! , i thought you forgot me.
john - sorry shanthi madam. you are seeing how busy I am.
shanthi - i am just joking john, .
john - shanthi madam  musicians are coming tonight .  i didn't know the route to Mrs. . ramya's house. so, can you send your son peter, and He should stay with me till the musicians arrive. i will drop him off at home in the morning.
shanthi - ok john i am sending him now.

At the church entrance, john is waiting for peter. Mrs. . ramya greets john and says, My watchman will bring dinner for you tonight. 
john - its ok, Mrs. Ramya.  I will eat outside. 
mrs. ramya - No, john it's a blessing for us.
john - ok mrs . ramya.

peter - good evening, pastor john.
john- good evening, peter.

john and left in a his car . john drives the car and peter showed the way to Mrs. . ramya's new house.

once they entered. john observing the entire house because, at the housewarming ceremony party, he didn't see the house properly. john changed his clothes and wore a lungi and t- shirt.
john asks peter . what is your future goal.
peter - i want to become a software engineer.
john - Are you planning a move to the United States?
peter - yes pastor.

john said to peter , if you want to be blessed and successful in life, then you must respect elders and help the poor. Then god's blessings are upon you.

john - peter my legs are hurting from morning onwards. so, can you press my legs. 

peter obeyed his words and started pressing his legs. john said to move further, and press my thighs also. peter placed his hands on his thighs and start pressing. while pressing suddenly his hand touched john's penis. it is fully erect. peter moved his hands away from it. 

john said to peter My body has become very hot because of overwork and the heat of  the sun." so, can you press my penis It removes the heat in me.

peter is not a kid; he knows about sex and masturbation  'here entire credit goes to mallu masala movies' . he holds john's penis; it is very hot and hard, like a rod. john closed his eyes and enjoying the pleasure . Peter is pressing his penis under his lungi. 

Mrs. . Ramya prepares dinner for John, but her watchman goes on work given by her husband. So she packed the dinner and started her activa scooter. she opened the gate and casually turned her face toward the window. here window glasses are black in color; it's a cooling glass window. Generally, these window glasses have a feature. that is, from morning to evening, people inside the house can see outside through window glass, but outsiders cannot see inside through window glass. At night outsiders can clearly see waht is happening inside , but insiders cannot see outside through the window;

mrs. Ramya saw what Peter was doing inside the lungi . At first, she was confused, but she understood what was going on. 
mrs. Ramya hated what she saw. So, she left and returned to her house. on the way she thinks, how can a pastor do these sinful things . but her heart is racing very fast. she wants to see john's penis, but she hates her mind for having such thoughts. she reached her home and parked her bike. her daughter swapna James, who is studying engineering (CSE), saw her mom, ramya . Hi mom, you returned very fast. ramya didn't speak a word, and her face is full of sweat. Again, swapna asks, Mom, what happened? Why did you bring the dinner box with you. ramya came to her senses and said nothing swapna . The pastor isn't there. so , I returned. and asked where is your father . 
swapna - dad said he would come in the morning because auditors are coming tomorrow. that's why , he is still in his office. 
mrs. ramya closed her eyes and visualized what she saw. her mind is giving thoughts of his penis, which is hiding under the lungi. She bit her lips, and her chest is becoming heavy when she inhales. she decided to visit again and see what was going on there. 

Without informing her daughter Swapna, she starts her activa bike and left. her daughter saw her mom leaving; she tried to call her, but ramya moved far from her home.

Mrs. . ramya reached her new home. her heartbeat is increasing, and her legs are shaking. here peter presses his cock and john ejaculates the sperm. peter hands are full of his sperm . john says - peter go and wash your hands , you can leave now.  peter got up and moved to the bathroom to wash his hands. , john's lungi moved aside, and his penis was visible. peter washed his hands and cleaned them with his hand napkin cloth. He heard someone entering. he came out of the bathroom and saw Mrs. Ramya. 

peter - hi ramya aunty.
Mrs. . ramya- hi peter. is the pastor there?
peter - yes aunty, he is sleeping.
mrs.ramya - ok. where are you going.
peter - i am leaving aunty.
Mrs. . ramya - ok peter bye.
peter - bye aunty.

Mrs. . ramya waited till peter left and closed the door. She entered the bedroom where john is sleeping and his penis is visible with sticky sperm on it. Mrs. . ramya  saw his penis and felt her heart stopped for a second . she wants to touch his penis . she is hypnotized by seeing his penis , her hands slowly moved and her fingers touched his penis tip. she took some of his sticky sperm and sucked her finger. that smell makes her mad, and she holds his penis . john thought peter again pressing his penis again. so , he  didn't open his eyes. she starts masturbating with her hand . john feels very happy and thinks that if shanthi is here , I will fuck her like a bitch. 

Mrs. . Ramya touched his penis with her tongue and started giving blow job. john opened his eyes and was shocked seeing mrs. ramya giving blow job. he placed his hand on her head.

after giving blow job for 10 minutes. john got up and removed mrs. ramya saree , blowse and her gown.  he holds her and moves forward to the bed and his penis is poking her pussy through her panty. john moved his hand, touched her thighs, and moved further towards her panty . Mrs. . Ramya panty is wet . john pressed her pussy and smelled his hand. john moved her panty and try to poke his penis on her pussy. Mrs. . Ramya moans . he removes her panty . his penis tip is touching ramya's pussy lips. john penetrates his penis inside her pussy and starts fucking her in the missionary position. 

Peter was going to his home, and on the way he saw swapna ' daughter of Mrs. . ramya'  . she saw peter and asked him. 
swapna - peter ' is my mom there at our new home. 
peter - yes swapna akka ' sister'
swapna - ok peter bye. 
peter - bye akka. 

swapna reached and saw that the main door is closed. she thought her mom had left, but she heard some noises inside the house. she decides to ring the door bell. she saw a light inside the bedroom. so she came near the window and was shocked seeing her high class mother is fucking . Swapna's throat has become dry and her lips are shaking. her legs are not moving a inch. her breathing is like a hot steam. swapna widens her eyes and seeing her mother shouting,'Yes, John,  fuck me, fuck me, and make me your bitch. 

Tears are coming from Swapna's eyes after hearing these words from her mother.  john is fucking Mrs. . ramya with full force in the missionary position. mrs. Ramya is shouting and screaming with full pleasure. after 10 minutes, john removed his penis and discharged his sperm inside her mouth. Mrs. Ramya swallowed it. they both take a rest in bed. 

swapna sat near infront of the door and starts crying. is she really her mother who raised her by teaching good values . swapna mind is not digesting the situation. swapna decides to call her father . but she need a solid proof . so she decides to take nude photos of her mother and john . she opened her mobile camera and moved towards the window. she saw her mother and john both are in 69 positions. john sucking ramya's pussy and ramya is giving blowjob to john. swapna started taking pictures. but  her hate intentions turns into erotic  and her pussy lips are becoming wet.

John and Ramya changed their positions to doggy style. ramya is facing towards the window, and her daughter is seeing her mother's face expressions and her hanging boobs. swapna placed her hand inside her pant on her pussy and started rubbing. swapna saw John's penis screwing her mom's pussy. swapna stops seeing her mother and taking pictures of John's bare chest and his penis .  Mrs. Ramya is shouting, "John, john i want this every day." john replied ofcourse now you are my bitch . i will fuck you like a whore. these words not only make ramya horny but also her daughter swapna .

after 30 minutes continues fucking , he cum inside her pussy. here swapna also felt the orgasms for the for the first time in her life she closed her eyes .  and got up to take a bath without wasting time. because musicians will come at any time. john didn't find any bathroom slippers 'sandals' . so he decided to wear his slipper which he left at the main door . so , john unlocks the door, swapna hears that door unlocking sound. she removes her hand from her panty and shakes her hand to remove the stickyness.. some drops fall on the floor and she runs towards the main gate . john opened the main door and was scared of hearing the entrance gate sound. he saw swapna is running. john feet felt some stickyness attached. He saw the drops on the floor , he touched it with his finger and smelled it. his lips become wide, and a smile appears on his face.

John had a bath and wore a dress , mrs. Mrs. Ramya adjusted her hair and wore her saree properly. She wants to clean her pussy , but they heard a sound. a group of people coming towards the house. so , wear her panty in a hurry. cum inside her pussy filled her panty. but Mrs. . Ramya had no time to clean her pussy. Her thighs are feeling the wetness and stickyness of cum while walking. mrs. ramya greets all the musicians and leaves for her house. john received everyone and said we must arrange all musical instruments before the meeting starts. so ,take rest . 

Swapna listened  the gate opening sound. but she stayed in her room.Mrs. . Ramya entered and saw that her daughter's room door is closed. she thought her daughter is sleeping. so, she silently entered the common bathroom and removed her panty place placed them on the hanging. she cleaned her pussy and decided to clean her panty in the morning so, she threw it in the washing machine and left to take rest in her room. 

after some time swapna went to take water but she saw the washing machine door was open. so, moved to close the washing machine door. she saw only a panty is there . swapna thought it may be that her maid forgot to remove the panty after washing clothes. swapna take that panty and it is wet and filled with a jelly type substance. swapna smells it and understands it is her mother panty which she wear today. she remembers that her mother gave a blowjob to john and he is sucking her mothers pussy . She wants to taste it. she brings her mom's panty near her mouth . her tongue touched the panty filled with cum and she close her eyes and recollecting what had happened. while sucking her finger went inside her panty and she starts rubbing her pussy. imagine that john is fucking her . she sucks the cum and place her mom panty on her face and rubbing it over her face . swapna reached climax  and cums . she removes her hand and saw sticky sunstance on her fingers. she removed her panty and throw it in a washing machine along with her mom's panty. 

after the completion of prayer meetings , their ministry founder pastor sahayam left to main chruch. here church committee head Selvamani conducted a meeting; pastor john also joined in that meeting. He greets Mrs. . Ramya, but Ramya doesn't make eye contact because her face is filled with shyness. shanthi and her daughter also attend that meeting, Shanthi greets john and bites her lips. john smiled at her. John saw Shanthi's daughter and asked, how are you? She replied, she replies i am fine, pastor john. they both left for the meeting room. john remembers her cute boobs and her pussy. His penis erects, so, he untucks his shirt to cover his tent. he asked Mrs. . Ramya about swapna. Mrs. . Ramya, why didn't your husband and daughter attend the meeting. Mrs. . Ramya repiled - my husband went to bengaluru and swapna is staying at home. john's evil brain smiles and giving him thoughts to try his luck. john called selvamani and said you should take the lead in the meeting  because I won't be able to come to the meeting today. Something urgent has come up. He left in a hurry. 

Swapna is watching TV, and she suddenly hears the doorbell ringing. She is wondering who came at this time. swapna opened the door and saw John standing at the door. Her memory flashed about her mom and John's fucking incident. 

John, hello Swapna.
Swapna came into her senses. Please come in, Pastor John.
John sat on the sofa and saw the TV playing songs. 
john- swapna  How are your studies going?
swapna - My studies are going well.
john - Can I have a glass of water.
Swapna got up to bring the water bottle. John saw that her ass is moving . he presses his penis on his pants. swapna brought water and gave it to him. john said -  thank you Swapna.
On TV, an erotic song is playing. john and swapna Both of them looked at the TV ......

story continues.....
[+] 7 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 03-03-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Erotica erotica - 04-03-2024, 10:05 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Saikarthik - 04-03-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by sri7869 - 04-03-2024, 04:29 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 05-03-2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Royalverma999 - 13-03-2024, 04:59 AM