Adultery Mom & church pastor
Star 
story continuation ...

shanthi got scared and said to John:. oh my god, my daughter came, What to do now. Shanthi's heartbeat increased . she said to John, if my daughter notices, how can i face them. Here, mary laila again rings the bell. Shanthi's hands are shaking with fear. shanthi's house owner who lives in first floor saw mary laila ringing the door bell. she greets her good evening laila. are you returning from school, laila said - yes aunty. her owner said "Okay, laila take care of your studies and your exams are in next month, right. laila said yes, aunty and my school has already started giving classes for 10th . house owner - i think your mom is sleeping . ok laila bye , she left . here john said to shanthi- don't worry i will hide behind the dressing table. once your daughter went to washroom . i'll leave. shanthi had no other option but to follow John's plan. john dressed and hide behind the dressing table.

shanthi got up from the bed , she didn't notice onething in a hurry. john sperm from her pussy fall on the bed. she wear nighty but unable to walk properly, because it's her first time since her husband left this world. she felt pain but she managed to walk and opened the door. laila came and throw the bag on the sofa and asked for water. shanthi went to the kitchen to bring the water. laila noticed shanthi is not walking properly. she asked shanthi - mom what happened to your leg . why are you walking like that. shanthi got scared but managed to calm down herself and replied - nothing laila my leg is paining . shanthi brought water and said to laila you go and fresh up. laila got up and went to the bedroom to wash her face. 

shanthi is waiting in hall with full of tension , once her daughter closes the bathroom door then she can use this opportunity to escape john. laila entered the bathroom, but she didn't close the door . laila removed her dress and become nude. she is standing at the entrance of the bathroom door and her ass is facing towards the dressing table in the bedroom. john is watching Laila's cute ass. his penis is erect and his hand is pressing his cock on pant. shanthi didn't know what is happening . laila take water from a mug and washing her face. shanthi shouted - laila take bath. laila replied ok mom. she came out to take the towel. john saw laila pussy with small hair and her cute boobs. laila didn't notice john . she took a towel and closed the bathroom door.  once shanthi heard the door closing sound she saw john coming from bed room. he kissed shanthi on her lips and left.

shanthi felt relaxed and fell on sofa. here laila took a bath and came out wrapping a towel around her chest. she took night dress and wore it . laila saw a thick liquid on the bed. she saw it and decided to ask her mom, but laila touched the john's sperm which comes out of her mom's pussy. she saw 'digene syrup' 
( treats gastric problems) which is in white colour on the dressing table . laila thought digene drops fell on the bed when her mom took them. laila smells it , and felt the strong smell of the sperm. so, asked shanthi . mom why digene syrup smells different . shanthi said i bought new one which is in white color and different flavor. so, don't see the color and flavor when it comes to medicine. just have it and don't forget to close the cap. laila suck her finger and she felt a strange taste , she didn't like it . but she swallowed. 

. shanthi's son, Raja, also came. she prepared dinner and called laila and raja . both closed their books and had dinner. at night shanthi said to raja, summer season had come, so, its difficult to sleep in the bedroom because there are not proper ventilation for air. shanthi said to raja - we will sleep in the hall . shanthi and raja arranged folding cots in the hall. poured water in water cooler and keeps it near the window. shanthi slept fast because , she had a great fucking session at noon and she is very tired. till saturday john and shanthi didn't meet each other . 

on sunday early morning, shanthi nokia mobile is ringing at 3 a.m. shanthi lifts the call . Hi shanthi , this is john. shanthi got confused about why pastor john called me at 3 a.m..

shanthi saw laila and raja.  both are in deep sleep. shanthi asked - pastor john why did you called me?". john replied - are you not interested to talk . shanthi said- not like that john. you called me at 3 a.m. we can talk in church today. john - no shanthi i want to fuck you right now. i am outside your door. shanthi got scared, and said in low  shaking voice , what the hell john.  laila and raja both are sleeping beside me. john - i don't want to hear anything , i'm going to ring the door bell or will you open the door. shanthi - please john not now, tomorrow is Monday, and both laila and raja go to school . we will have enough time to enjoy. please leave now. john- shanthi are you opening the door or shall i ring the door bell. shanthi had no other choice but to listen john. again shanthi saw her children . they both are sleeping deeply. she decided to confirm , she poke them with her finger on their hand but they are in a deep sleep . shanthi confirms that laila and raja are sleeping . she opens the door. john is waiting like a kaamapisachi( lust devil) .

john slowly entered and saw laila and raja are sleeping in different beds. he hugs shanthi and kissing her lips , his right hand is pressing her big ass . shanthi felt johns penis on her pussy through nighty . shanthi whispered in john ear , leave john i have to close the door. john leaves her . shanthi closed the door. john said lets go to your bedroom . but here laila and raja beds are covering the walking area. so, it's difficult to go. john said to shanthi. I can't wait; let's do it here. shanthi - how can we do here beside my children. john is not in a mood to listen. shanthi notices that john won't listen now. it's better to do sex so, he leaves her immediately. 

shanthi slowly sit on her bed. John pushed her,  , shanthi fell on the bed. john spread her legs and his tongue touch her vagina. shanthi moan ahhh.... and closed her mouth with her hand. john become aggressive and sucking her vagina . shanthi is seeing laila whose bed is beside her. laila is sleeping deeply . shanthi feeling the pleasure which makes her hand press johns head towards her pussy. john inserts his tongue into her pussy. shanthi is near her orgasm . she is not able to control her moans. john removed his tongue and insert his dick inside her pussy. shanthi felt the hardness of his dick . john fucking her in missionary position and pushing his dick very hard . shanthi felt that John dick is touching the bottom of her pussy. 

john turns his head and saw laila face. john remembers her cute ass and pussy with little hair. he started fucking shanthi very fast and seeing laila. shanthi filled her mouth with bedsheet to control her moans. here john fucking shanthi and tried to touch laila chest. he slowly placed his hand inside the bedsheet which cover her body . he didn't stop fucking shanthi and slowly opened laila night dress buttons . he slowly placed his hand on laila's cute breast. john touch the nipples lightly . laila is in full deep sleep. he saw shanthi face , shanthi closed her eyes and enjoying the pleasure . here john fucking shanthi and feeling laila's breast. he slowly moved his hand towards laila's navel.

he inserts his little finger inside her navel hole and finger fucking her. and fucking shanthi very fast. john felt the softness of laila's flat belly. he decides to move his hand further downwards. he slowly inserts his fingers inside her night pant. john touched laila's cute hairy pussy. when he touches laila's pussy lips he cums inside shanthi's pussy. 

shanthi also felt orgasm . this is the fifth time she had orgasms that night. john removed his hand from laila pant. when removing his finger rubbed her pussy lips a small moan came from laila's mouth . shanthi  didn't listen laila's moan because she was exhausted and still feeling the sexual happiness and his hot sperm inside her pussy. john saw laila's face and feel relax because she is in deep sleep.  shanthi kissed john and said that- beside the bed, one plastic cover is there . can you keep it under my pussy because if cum inside the pussy falls on bedsheet it leaves marks on it. so john place his hand beside bed without removing his dick . take the plastic cover on the floor and keep it under shanthi's pussy.

john removes his dick from shanthi's pussy .a huge load of cum came out of shanthi's pussy and fell on the plastic cover. shanthi wait till cum fall on the plastic cover. john tied the plastic cover and keeps it on the floor at the bottom of the bed,  quantity of his cum which is in the plastic cover is approximately equals to a small cup of tea. john wear's his pant and shirt. kissed shanthi on her lips and left. shanthi thought john takes the plastic cover filled with cum and he throws it in a garbage . shanthi closed the doors and slept. 

morning shanthi wokeup and take bath . she called her children laila and raja to get ready for church. they both get ready . shanthi prepares breakfast . laila and raja had breakfast . raja left to chruch in his bicycle . shanthi is wearing saree in her bedroom. here laila saw the plastic cover which is filled with john's cum discharged inside her moms pussy and falls on this plastic cover. laila thought why this digene syrup is in the cover. she opened the cover and felt the same strange and strong smell. .....

story continues....
[+] 4 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 03-03-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Erotica erotica - 04-03-2024, 10:05 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Saikarthik - 04-03-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by sri7869 - 04-03-2024, 04:29 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 05-03-2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Royalverma999 - 13-03-2024, 04:59 AM