Entrapment of Housewife - Swati
Thumbs Up 
(27-08-2022, 04:02 AM)toughlove Wrote: “Hmm that’s  my good little obedient wife” Said Dilawar relishing his luck making him the husband of this 22 year old beautiful milky white woman for a night , all at the age of 52 . He was very horny the entire day since he came to know that he would get to fuck this delicious piece to his heart content in whatever ways he would wish and for the full day during the ceremony he was looking at her and imagining her smooth as silk body  and for the full day he was thinking about the different ways  he is going to fuck this angel . He also made a conclusion that he is going to take advantage of his status as her husband for the night and plant his seed in her womb and make her the mother of his child.
But Dilawar was a tough man too and he expected  total obedience . And if they falter slightly , he is quick to give harsh punishment .
He was looking at the young wife ,
“My sexy wife , turn around come closer , let me have a closer look of your  beautiful face  (O meri sexy Patni, mud yaha ,aur kareeb aa ,  zara dekhu toh teri payari soorat theek se)” Said Dilawar sexily .
 Shilpa  turned and walked closer to Dilawar and was standing around 2 feet away from  Dilawar facing him . She was wearing her red silk bridal saree , with her ghoonghat over her head . He could see her full red lips only remaining was hidden by the veil ( ghoonghat ). Her face was looking shyly towards the floor anxious and in awe of the big man sitting In front of her. HE had a towering and a very imposing personality . He had a big muscular frame . Dilawar could see Shilpa nervously fidgitting her fingers due to the anxiety . He was looking very intently at her with full of lust .
“ Let me see my bride properly ( Dekhe kaisi lagti hai meri biwi) “ Saying her got up  and went close to her , draw in her sweet aroma . He took out his palms and caught the veil edges with his finger tips and raised her veil and removed it from her head .

“Oh God , what a beauty ( Ya khuda , kya khoosurati hai )“ He got a jolt after seeing the very beautiful Shilpa so close . Her beautiful, very fair skin , her large eyes , looking down , her  sharp nose with a traditional diamond studded nose ring , red full lips , almost quivering  , smooth neck all giving an effect of an angel standing before him .
He took his fingertips and raised her chin and said “ look into my eyes  ( Dekh meri ankhon main )”
Now Dilawar’s and Shilpa’s eyes were locked in each other eyes .
Dilawar could not hold much more , he took both his palms and caught her arms above her elbows and forcefully pulled her towards him and her body stuck to his body and he  embraced her lustily , moving his palms over her back . He caught hold of her face with his palms , she was looking down in shame and his mouth came down and kissed her cheeks , sniffing her aroma , kissed her chin,  kissed her jaw . Then he put his lips on her full lips and kissed her . The intensity of the kiss was increasing , now he ws literally French kissing her , sucking her lower lips then sucking her upper lips , then sucking both in his mouth , in between the kisses he licked her lips , gave her lips light passionate bites ,pulled her tongue into his mouth and sucked on it , wrestled her tongue with his ,  shoved his tongue into her mouth and Shilpa following her womanly instinct sucked on it . He also started licking her face all over . he alternated between kisses ,sucks, licks , nibbles  on the bride’s face .
Dilwars lust was increasing by the minute , his palms which was caressing her back now slid down to her big firm ass and his strong palms started to maul that ass of the young bride . Shilpa has never faced this kind of lusty action on her .
His lips went down on her neck and kissed , sucked and nibbled her neck all over , her breathing was becoming heavier and she began moaning a bit .
This went on for over 15 minutes and then finally Dilawar broke the kiss .
Shilpa’s face was disheavelled by the heavy action by Dilawar . Still her face was down in reverence to Dilawar .
“ Now time has come to see my wife fully (Abhi samay aa gaya apni patni ko poori tarah se  dekhne ka )“Saying that Dilawar extended  his arms reached Shilpa.s shoulders and in one yank caught hold of her saree and pulled stongly . Shilpa sent out a cry at the suddenness of the action as she rotated three four times and the saree was in the arms of Dilawar .
Shilpa was now standing now in her red blouse and red petticoat . She instinctively crossed her arms over her breasts .
“ Mmmmmmmm “ muttered Dilawar in a lusty voice enjoying the sight of the young bride .
He pulled her towards him again and kissed her again with his palms kneading her big ass , this time with one layer less .
Dilwar held her head in his palm and lifted it and said “ Look into my eyes and don’t look away till I tell you (dekh meri aankhon main aur jab tak main nahi kahega aankh mere ankhon se mat hata )
Saying this Dilawars hands went behing her neck and started removing her ornaments . He removed her ornaments one by one and kept only her mangalsutra all the time looking deep into her eyes .
Then his palms went to her jutting out proud breast safely secured inside her blouse  , he touched it , then caressed it , then sqeezed it and kept doing it  with both palms, all the time without losing eye contact for even a moment  . Shilpa’s breasts  had never been subjected to this kind of mauling ever . She was panting with arousal . After 5 minutes of mauling , Dilawar took his hands on the hooks and started opening the hooks of her blouse . Shilpa was still looking deep into the eyses of Dilawar, as ordered by Dilawar ,  as she was scared and in awe of Dilawar and didn’t want to disobey him . Dilawar quickly unhooked all her hooks and roughly opened her blouse to see two beautiful globes nestled in a beautiful black lacy bra , which was again part of her bridal collection , carefully handpicked by Mumtaz begum to make Shilpa look all the more enticing . Dilawar mouth started salivating looking at the big milky white globes , straining to breakfree of the bra , he could see the deep cleavage enticing him . He kept holding the blouse edges with both his palms in a fully opened state . he looked at it lustily for 2 minutes drinking in the beauty of her breasts . Then he quickly removed her blouse from her arms and again Shilpa crossed her arms over her breasts and looked down in shame .
“ Don’t be shy , my pretty wife , no need to be shy in front of your husband saying he removed her arms from her chest and looked at her as she put head down  shyly.
She was now standing in front of the lusty man in her red satin bridal petticoat and black bra .Then breathing heavily  he extended his arms and kept it on the button of her petticoat and pulled it roughly ,and he button ripped away and then he pulled the zipper which was on one side of the petticoat and took both his hands and pulled it down . The satin petticoat quickly fell down in a heap on her legs and now Shilpa was standing in her bridal bra and panty set
Her panty was truly very sexy piece of lingerie , it was almost like a thong panty and the black colour contrasted her milky white skin and the thin waist band of her panty accentuated her curvy hips . She became red with shyness as a man old enough to be father is now stripping her.
Dilawar stepped back and looked at Shilpa and was eyeing her lustily and ran his eyes from her toe moving up to her head and back .
“Turn around Shilpa “ Ordered Dilawar
Shilpa slowly turned around and stood with her glorious milky white ass facing Dilawar , her panty was very skimpy and her white ass cheeks were displayed in its full splendor . Dilawar’s dick hardened to its limit and was bulging out .
“Now turn and face me “ Ordered Dilawar .
Now Shilpa stood facing Dilawar . who was now standing just in front of Shilpa , He caught hold of her from behing her neck and roughly yanked her forward close to him and took his arms around her back and his both hands went to her bra hook and he pulled it hard and the bra hook just broke free and he quickly removed the bra from her arms and threw it on the ground ,Now Shilpa was standing shyly looking down in shame and covering her breasts with her arms across .
“ Remove your hands “ ordered Dilawar
Shilpa hesitated and stood there .
“BITCH DO WHAT I SAY “ Snapped Dilawar
Shilpa got a bit scared and quietly removed her arms from her chest and the Dilawar got the view of his life . Her milky white round breasts were standing proudly without any sag . Her light brown nipples were getting erect and was pointing straight at Dilawar as if inviting him .
He could see Shilpa was standing before him , uneasily and fidgeting . This was the first time anyone was seeing her breasts naked . she was blushing with embarrassment and shame but she was feeling a feeling  arousal at  displaying her naked ness to a very powerful man , her womanly  instinct was taking her over . She was keeping her thighs closed demurely as if trying to ptotect her pussy from the lust gaze of the man standing  in front of her.
“ Now time has come to see your real treasure , come on show it to your husband , don’t be shy, remove your panties for me  (ab samay aa gay tumhara asli khazana dekhne ka , aao dikhao apni pati ko , sharmao nahi, utan apni panty mere liye )“ said Dilawar
Swati stood there demurely as Dilawar Dlost his patience and he kneeled down on his haunches and took his hands to the waist band of her panties and yanked in down on one action .
Shilpa squeeled shyly as Dilawar stripped her panties forcefully , as she tried to cover her pussy with her palms as if to save it from the evil eyes of the predator , Dilawar . Dilawar looked at her with angry eyes , forcing her to quietly withdraw her hands back to her sides , giving the man an unobstructed clear close up view of her treasure .

His blood froze , he was mesmerized at the beauty of Shilpa’s virgin pussy, her treasure , which no man has seen so far  . It was a thing of beauty , the moment he saw it he knew it is a virgin pussy , it was waxed and soft and absolutely without any hair , totally bald . her mound was prominent amd he could see the the softest of slit dividing her mound into two symmetrical parts . It looked so innocent and totally unaware of all the pounding its going to get, all the work it would need to do , in the coming hours.
Dilawar quickly removed his clothes and as soon as he removed his underwear , Shilpa froze , this was the first time she was seeing a cock upclose . She had fondled Harish’s cock a few times but all over his pants . but this was the first time she was seeing a real naked cock in flesh and blood. It was a huge circumsiced cock , its head was bulging and demanding to be taken care of , it was standing straight out , the thickness was almost the size of Shilpa’s forearms . Dilawars body was also incredible , it was pure muscle , his legs were strong and thick built like bodybuilder , his armsand biceps  were bulging with muscle . Though he was 52 he as supremely fit . Shilpa got mesmerized by the body of Dilawar. Shilpa’s womanly eyes were wandering over his body in awe , her desires started to get aroused.
“Now I am going to show my wife her real place “ Cemmented Dilawar sternly .
“ on your knees before your husband and master “ ordered Dilawar .
Shilpa hesitated
“ON YOUR KNEES I SAID “ Shouted Dilawar
Shilpa shuddered scared and slowly dropped to her knees in front of Dilawar looking downcast and waiting for his further orders.
“ let me show your position before me , and I would decide depending on my mood which position you belong . You first standard position as my wife is on your knees before me , like this . nNow look at me in my eyes , I want to see your obedience in your eyes. Understood and if I see even a bit of defiance you will be punished severely . Understood .
Shilpa was quiet .
UNDERSTOOD ?  Dilawar said raising his voice in irritation.
“Yes ji , I understand” . She said demurely
“NOW ON YOUR KNEES “ Ordered Dilawar
Shilpa kneeled in front of Dilawar
Dilawar sat down on the couch and extended his feet and said , kiss my feet,   . Shilpa obediently sat  before him on the carpeted floor and took his feet on her lap and started and started kissing his feet , his toes .
“ kiss every where and lick it clean , I like my feet to be very clean when I go to bed and my wife has to clean it like this . hmmm go on . “ ordered Dilawar
Shilpa started kissing his left feet all over , Then she started licking his feet starting with his toes , and other fingers of his feet , the gap between the fingers etc . She licked his feet clean , then he raised his leg and showed her his heels she licked his heels too.
“ Hmm carry on “ Dilawar ordered urging her to continue as she started kissing and licking  his legs , till his knees and then she gave the same treatment to the other leg/ Dilawar was ejiying the sensations of her warm wet  tongue.
“ That’s how a good wife treat her husband. “ remarked Dilawar
“ you ll surely make a very good and obedient wife “ Said Dilawar as he was watching the young wife pleasing him .
“but if you don’t be obedient you shou;d know the punishment too “ Said Dilawar

Dilawar’s Cock was now fully erct , it was so erect that it started to pain a bit and it was asking for some attention from the young bride.
Dilawar bend down and got hold of her hair and yanked her to near his standing cock and said
“ enough of that  now lick your husband and make him happy. Ordered Dilawar looking into the eyes pof Shilpa .
Shilpa’s face was very near to Dilawar’s standing cock and she could feel the heat emanating from Dilawar’s solid meat rod. She was in awe of the cock and kept looking at it .
“ SHILPA , SUCK IT NOW ! “ ordered Dilawar
Shilpa came back to senses , but she was new to this game , she loved the manly aroma arising from his meat she wanted to taste it , feel it in her mouth .. But her cultural values and her belief that it was a diry act and she was hesistating for the same reason and looked away.
“HOW DARE YOU DISOBEY YOUR HUSBAND , HOW DARE YOU , YOU BITCH , LET ME TEACH YOU A LESSION “ saying majid gripped her hair from behind yanked her up and positioned  her across his lap .
Now the new bride Shilpa was positioned across his lap face down and her big white milky ass was facing up to Dilawar .Shilpa felt her soft and silky abdomen pushing down his big strong dick . 
“ Now you will be punished for disobeying your husband “ Said Dilawar irritatedly
“ Shilpa , this the second position a wife would have to take , especially if she is to be punished for disabodience .
Shilpa realized what Dilawar was about to do but before she could react the first blow from Dilawars palm landed on the white ass cheek of Shilpa .
“aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaano Dilawarji , I ll do whatever you say please don’t beat me “ cried Shilpa in pain.
Twaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkk  another fell on to her other cheek
Then another, then another
The room was echoed with the sound of her ass being spanked alternated with her cries of pain .
He spanked her for around 50 spanks on her ass cheeks and Thighs . Shilpa was getting aroused with every spank she was receiving , her pussy started getting increasingly wet. Her cries of pain changed to moans of arousal after a few blows. After a few spank she involuntarily and unknowingly spread her legs  a bit, assign of arousal in women . This made Dilawar’s task more pleasurable as he could see her pussy getting moist . He started to rain milder blows right on her pussy . This gave electric shocks to Shilpa as Dilawars large middle finger and forefingers  were spanking her right on her pussy lips . Now Dilawar stopped spanking her ass cheeks but he was exclusively spanking  her pussylips . then as if to comfort the pussy lips his fingers started rubbing her pussy lips . Shilpa started moaning with pleasure.
Her ass cheeks were red . Dilawar gripped her ass cheeks and caressed it gently as if to comfort it . Then he opened her ass cheeks and looked into her ass crack and he saw the tiny hole . He smiled at the innocence of it and started rubbing the rim of her ass hole . She maoned in exctasy . she has never been handled so lustily and she was moaning in exreme pleasure.  
Dilawar then abruptly stopped and said “ This was not for your pleasure , now get up and serve your husband “ saying he yanked her down by her hair on her knees before him , right in front of his cock .
“ Now suck it , without showing attitude .my bitch (ab nakhre band karke  Chus,  meri kutiya )ordered Dilawar.
The well spanked and  chastened Shilpa , opened her mouth and gave an exploratory lick to the dick head of the Dilawar . HE moaned at the warm touch of her warm and wet tongue .
“mmmmmmm like this !, that like my good girl “ sighed Dilawar in pleasure as Shilpa licked Dilawars cock fom down to up and back . She licked his cockhead all round . She was licking it as she would lick an icecream . Infact she found it much more tastier than the best icecream she ever had. She kept licking and licking . Then as per guided by her raw womanly instinct her mouth engulfed his cock head and sucked hard with the maximum suction she could generate from her little mouth .
“AAAAAAAAA” cried out Dilawar cried  in pleasure .
She as if guided by some force started moving her head up and down , sucking his cock , coating his meat with her precious saliva,  glistening it, preparing it to enter even more exotic places on her body .
“ Shilpa, tell me have you ever sucked anyone’s cock before today (Shilpa, kabhi kisi ki lund chusi hai isse pahile  , sach bata tumhare malik ko) “ asked Dilawar
“ No Dilawarji , I have never done anything like this before(No Dilawarji ,aaj tak aisa kabhi nahi kiya “ Replied Shilpa .
“ Don’t lie to me ( Mujhse jhut mat bol )”  warned Dilawar
“ No, Dilwarji , I wll never lie to you ,  and  you are more revered  than my husband  I swear to my mothe, I have never taken anyone in my mouth ( No Dilawarji , main aap se kabhi jhut nahi bol sakti, aaj aap mere pati se be zyaada aadarniya hai , Meri maa ki kasam , maine kisi ka apne muh main nahi liya )”Replied Shilpa innocently.
 The realization that his dick was being serviced by a virgin mouth , gave him a great kick and his dick grew some  additional centimeters.
He got uo with additional energy and stood with his dick in her mouth and held her head firmly  with both his hands on either sides of her head and he started to face fuck her , it was quite a sight , the big muscular man holding the brides face ands was fucking her face with great power as if he was fucking a pussy , he was pistoning in and out of her mouth without the least botheration of her comfort . he was fucking her mouth , her throat. She was making groggling sounds as her mouth and troat was being hammered by the big man . He pulled out his dick from her mouth to allow her some breath and again rammed it back into her mouth .
He kept fucking her mouth for some time and then he pulled out and she was panting and recovering from the furious skull fucking she had to endure.
Dilawar khan was very pleased with the performance of Shilpa .
“ That is how I love my bitch to be . I am pleased Shilpa , come let me show you your third position , this is your reward position , for your dedication for pleasing your master . come here.” Said Dilawar Khan .
He pulled Shilpa and made her sit on his right  lap and said “ Now let me pleasure you too , my sex doll .
He grabbed both of her hands behind her back with his right hand and said “ keep it there , I want the front free “ saying he took his both palms to her breasts and started fondling it , caressing it , cupping it , flicking both his fingers over both her nipples  rapidly , stimulating it , using his long fingers to roll her nipples , tug on it and  give it light pinches making her crazy with lust . her pelvis started to gyrate in excasy , she was a virgin and she had never been stimulated to this extent  and she was moaning loud with arousal and lust .
Shilpa was  in a extremely aroused state.  unknowingly , involuntarily and without her knowledge her her palm left the position behind her back and started moving towards the pulsating and heat throwing  raw meat shaft standing upright and ram rod straight and caught it and started pressing it with all her strength . All the while Dilawar Khans hands were mauling Shilpa’s breasts and nipples . Shilpa’s palms started moving back ward and forward on the cock of Dilawar Khan . Both were in the throes of passion .
 Dilawar khan widened her legs and took his right palm from Shilpa’s right breast and took it down and caressed her milky thighs , he was enjoying the silky smooth texture of her youthful thighs . His palms moved up and reached her pussy mound . His middlefinger  drew a light titillating line along with her slit as he caressed the lips of her virgin pussy , slowly his fingers parted her pussy lips and his middle finger dwelled in her inner lips . She was dripping  wet there , he was caressing her slit in a rythemic way . Shilpa was moaning hard , her moans were echoing the room . He fingers tapped at the pussy entrance and tried to enter , but it was tightly shut . He was overjoyed . He knew now he would get to ‘break the seal ‘ of this virgin, not once but twice as he had noticed that she had a virgin ass too  . He didn’t want his finger to do the honours , but his dick to break her open. Hence he refrained from inserting his fingers .
Dilwar’s cock was growing to massive size , he too had never seen his dick grow so hard .He picked her up in a fit of passion with a roar and threw her on the bed . and he opened her legs and licked her legs from her ankles upward crossing her knees , her thighs , her inner thighs uptill her pussy mound , he repeated with her other leg and then stopped at her thigh junction and looked into her innocent but sexy pussy and licked her pussy mound right on top of her pussy slit in a wet ,slow , lick from the base of her pussy to the top. He started licking her pussy like a dog . she was writhing in ecstasy , moaning hard , he licked and licked . He flicked his tongue on her clit and sucked it in his mouth , she was in cloud nine . Suddenly he picked her up and threw her down on her stomach . He gripped her ass cheeks and squeezed it , mashed it and the opened it and he saw the virgin little hole shyly looking at him . Lust overtook him and his mouth dived in between her ass cheeks and he spread her ass cheeks and licked her entire ass crack from bottom to top and again , and again and again . He kept licking her ass crack for almost 10 minutes . His tongue tip massaged her ass rim , he spit on her ass hole and licked her again and again . She was blown out by this assault on her precious holes . He lifted her slightly elevated her hips and started licking from her clit passing her pussy lips up between her crack all the was up . He repeated this again and again. He then  nibbled her ass cheeks and bit them , spanked them . All this  making Shilpa crazy with lust.

Dilawar stopped abruptly and stood up picked Shilpa as of he would pick up a doll , inverted her with her head down and feet up and lifted her up . Now her legs were pointing towards the sky and he held her by her midriff , with result her head was knocking at the cock of Dilawar and Dilawars mouth was at the junction of her crotch and both her legs were on the either sides of Dilawars face  with her thighs grading his face . He looked down on the junction of her legs and saw her delicious pussy and he started to slurp it vigorously  , she moaned loudly and took his rock hard shaft in her mouth and started sucking . As he increased the speed of his licking , Shilpa also increased her speed of sucking and bobbing her head to and fro . Dilawar reduced the speed and started slow sucking , Shilpa also did the same and both were in perfect coordination. They continued their standing 69 for a few minutes .
Dilawar took her towards the bed and threw her there .
“ Now is time to make you mine, you ll never forget Dilawar Khans cock and this night for the rest of your life, come here you bitch .  (Ab time aagaya tujhe apna bananeka aur tu kabhi nahi bhoolegi Dilawar Khan ka Lund aur aaj ki raat , chal saali aa yaha   ) Said Dilawar and jumped on  Shilpa , who was on her back , he spread her legs and looked at her pussy which was dripping wet . He rubbed it , he took his cock spit on it and started rubbing his dick along the slit of Shilpa , she was moaning loudly , he was taking his own time . It was not always he could get a virgin to fuck despite all his power and wealth . He wanted to savour it , enjoy it to the fullest . the very thought breaking opening a young bride before her real husband could do was a big turn on for him . He kept rubbing his dick along the slit , rubbing against her clit and making her even more crazy . He stopped at the entrance of her shut pussy . She tensed in anticipation of pain . He realized that and said “ Relax “ and kept rubbing so as to soothe her nerves , then suddenly when she had relaxed he went for it and rammed his big dick straight into her resisting tightest of tight virgin pussy , His cock dived in a like a missile annihilating everything in its way. She cried out in a bit of pain as her hymen ruptured and the blood stained his cock and his cock was ploughing her young pussy vigorously . She was experiencing  pain , but soon pleasure overtook that pain and the pleasure was turning out to be  exhillaerating as Dilawar kept pounding her in and out .He was giving massive strokes to her , kissing her , mauling her breasts . He took both her legs up and and started pumping in with added leverage owing to that position. He had a huge stamina and knew he would go on for hours . So he kept pounding her with his huge dick . He then lifted her and lied down and depoisted her on top of him and said “ Now start working (Kaam pe lag jao )”  she understood and started moving up and down in this position . in this postion he could see her pristine beauty , her sexy body her beautiful fair breasts ., her mangal sutra hanging between her jumping breasts , she was really working hard pumping on his cock wanting to please him and herself . This went on for a few more minutes . Then  Dilawar lifted her and made her stand on all fours and got behind and started fucking her from behind . he held her hair and pulled and was fucking her like there was no tomorrow .He put his arms on her clit and was rubbing it continuously . He kept fucking her and she was absolutely enjoying her first fuck and was moaning like a real bitch in heat . He fucked her in this position for 15 minute and she cried alound , her body shuddered incontrollable and she stuttured and had the largest orgasm she ever had , till now all her orgasms were when she was masturbating . But this was truly massive . Her pussy milked his cock and the sensation was electric for him. She panted and he withdraw from her and allowed her to bask in her first orgasm .
He was still very hard , he allowed her to recover and he lifted her up and put her on the sofa with her ass raised on the sofa edge and her head resting on the headrest of the sofa .He now wanted to take her other virgin hole , her ass . he spread her ass , spit on it and started licking her ass hole , putting his tongue tip and tring to insert the tip inside her ass , she started maoning with the pleasure . He took a lubricant tube and placed the tube nozzle on the ass hole of Shilpa and pressed and the lube started flowing into the ass . Shilpa suddenly got alerted .
She realized that Dilawar was about to take her ass , she panicked as she was certain that how can anyone take such huge monster in ass .
“ No Dilawar ji , No .please don’t do that , please don’t put that there , it is huge and my ass would tear  Pleaded Shilpa trying to dissuade Dilawar .
“It wont tear , we shall be taking proper care , you just relax and let me do the needful . replied Dilawar
Dilawar poured the lube on his finger and massaged her rim of her ass hole , soothing it, preparing it for the final assault on her last remaining citadel. He then slowly inserted his middle finger of his right hand inside . the finger tried to pry open her hole but it was too tight , but he pushed hard with his middle finger and slowly but surely his fingers were winning the battle and slowly he felt the forbidden hole started to welcome his middle finger . The finger inched its way into her butthole . She was crying loud in a mixture of pain and pleasure .
Noooo Dilawarji na please don’t do that its paining , pleeeaaaaassseeeeeeeee stop. Cried out Shilpa .
“Ha ha , now this is my favourate hole and I am going to bust it , you bitch. Now keep quiet . saying pushed his fingers hard and she screamed loudly in pain and it went all the way  inside to his knuckles .His fingers was experiencing the warm clutch of her ass as the sphincter muscles gripped Dilawars fingers tightly and her asshole by  was massaging his finger  continuously by clenching and unclenching her muscles inside her  ass hole. He really enjoyes the sqeeze and was salivating imagining the squeeze massage of her ass on his cock instead of his finger.
HE took his uncircumcised cock head and kept it on the ass crack of Shilpa and rubbed it along the ass crevice . He was enjoying the warmth of the crevice on his cock . Shilpa was nervous about what Dilawar was about to do to her . she was fearful of the pain , but couldnt say anything as she knew Dilawar would not leave her without fucking her in the ass  . Here dilwar poured lube on his cock and still she tried her last attempt to avoid getting ass fucked
“, Please Dilawar ji , not there please , it would pain a lot , your is very big , it wont go inside (Please Dilawar ji , waha nahi please , bahut dard hogi , aapka bahut bada hai , who andar nahi jayega ) pleaded Shilpa
“ Shut up bitch, I am your husband for the day and till I take all your three holes , I cant be called your husband , now stand there quietly (arre chupkar saali , Main tumhara pati aaj raat ke hai aur jab tak pati patni ka teeno ched nahi leta who pati nahi kahlata . Chal abhi chupchap khadi reh .) said Dilawar.
Dilawar placed his huge cockhead on the tiny eye of her ass . Her ass crack was well lubricated and was slippery and his cock was also well lubed and slippery . He kept his dick on the hole entrance and pushed hard and she writhed in pain and her asshole opened and slowly it started to expand as Dilawar started to put pressure , slowly it opened and his cockhead started its rigourous journey into her last uncaptured hole . Slowly a part of his cock head managed to wedge inside , he pushed even harder and harder , she was wincing in pain as he kept pushing and pushing .
“ please Dilawar ji , please remove , its paining please my ass would tear , please no . “ Cried and pleaded Shilpa .
Dilawar knew all this and this is common while bursting virgin asses and he was merciless when it came to bursting ass . He pushed harder and harder and the the entire cockhead was wedged in her ass hole . Dilawar the gave his dick a shove inside with full strength and She screamed in pain . The full dick of Dilawar was succusfully wedged deep inside of the big wide ass of the young bride , Shilpa . His cock was in seventh heaven . it was being gripped ever so tightly by the extremely warm grip of Shilpa’s ass . On top of that the satisfaction of sodomising this young wife , making her fully his was making him even more lusty .
He started to fuck her ass earnestly and forcefully , he was really enjoying this fuck , he was grunting in pleasure . Shilpa’s pain disapeared after a few strokes and now  a=sweet pleasure replaced the pain as her ass was getting used to the presence of a man’s cock inside . He was really pounding away . He kept fucking and fucking her ass for a long time and then he exploded inside her ass and he came in gallons inside her ass .
It was the most satisfying fuck he had for a long time . He was drained , but he knew he would recover pretty soon and would be ready of many rounds that night . 
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by toughlove - 25-07-2022, 03:55 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 07:07 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Indian11 - 25-07-2022, 10:29 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by pro10 - 25-07-2022, 10:39 AM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 25-07-2022, 04:48 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Eswar P - 25-07-2022, 04:51 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Joshua - 26-07-2022, 02:41 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by Naga240 - 26-07-2022, 06:26 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 26-07-2022, 11:52 PM
RE: Entrapment of Housewife - Swati - by raj1593 - 27-07-2022, 12:52 AM