Adultery Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance
After having a memorable month of my life at Bangalore, I returned to aamchi Mumbai…Same old traffic, road blocks, concrete jungle. Not much different than Banglore to be practical.. It was time to get back to a routine and start earning. With the job offer I had a future that seemed very bright. I cleaned my room on Sunday morning. Then at around 10 am left my room to meet my friends and finish some pending tasks. Me and my friends had a nice lunch at 'Bagicha' Restraunt in Juhu and went for having fun on beach. The day ended with a sun set view and it was time to return back home. My friends had been pulling my legs for having developed a nice round tummy…Frankly all the time at college was spent on studying so had been neglecting mt health a lot. So while returning I thought anyhow my job will end at 6.00pm everyday and by the time I return my area it would be 7.00pm. I still would have 2 hrs to pass time. One option would be to go home and just rest watching TV and adding up body weight and another would be join a gym and take care of health. Latter appeared to be a wise decision. As I approached my area I planned to visit Dynamic gym..People didn’t usually recommend the gym as it was on its way to closure after a month. The business sense in me told me, once the job starts I would get allowances anyways which would help me join some of the premium gyms in Mumbai. So for time being its just warm ups and light exercises that I will be doing. I can bargain well as the gym is short of customers.

I entered the building walked upstairs and rang the door bell. Radio Mirchi was being played so loud that it was easy to figure out door bell made no sense. I just barged in. A tall well built handsome guy approached me with heavy dum bells in his hands. He kept them aside and asked me
“Hello, I am the instructor here, How may I help u?”
I expected the guy to speak hindi but his English made a good impression
Me: ‘Sir, I need admission to your gym”
Instructor: “Sorry sir, we r closing this gym in couple of weeks, so have stopped admissions.
The gym had just 2 people working on the machines.
Looking at them I said, “Yeah..Seems your closing. But listen, People have recommended that you teach very well. I would be lucky if you could teach me the basics, so that further I can grasp things easily no matter which gym I visit. Its just a matter of a month”
Instructor: “Well..If you insist I have no problems.”
Me: “gr8. So will join from tomorrow at 7.00pm. What would be the charge?”
Instructor: “Its just basics u will learn and mild exercises, and I wont be dedicated much to teach you, We never had a separate package for this. We had yearly packages. So, just pay me as you wish.”
The maska of appreciating him worked well. Or maybe he was a good human being who wanted to help.
Me: “hmm. I have no idea, would 500 do.”
Instructor: “that’s fine…I wont earn anything, u know”
Me: “No plz do tell me the exact amount”
Instructor: “Nothing like that. 500 would do”
Me: “ Thanx, my name is Raj”
Instructor: “Nice meeting you Raj, I am Harsh”

THIS DEAL WAS THE SAFEST PROFITABLE DEAL OF MY LIFE..Read further to know why?

On a Monday evening after fooling around whole day I went to the gym at sharp 6.45pm.

Harsh started training me very well. His experience was fantastic. I attended the gym regularly as opposed to my previous attempts years back. 2 weeks had passed and everything was going on well. I was trying my hands on the shoulder workout machine which was placed exactly opposite to the gym entrance door. 20 feet apart. At around 8.15 pm someone pushed the door slightly and stepped with right leg in. A red track pant and White reebok shoe was visible. The person was talking to someone outside and so was just half way in. Slowly the person came in with the back facing me. A lady with short hair tied neatly wearing a white T Shirt which was half wet. Sweat. Not difficult to figure out. After her conversation ended she turned and showed her cute face. We watched each other for a second and she turned left towards Harsh. They had a short talk and she left. Harsh approached me and said
“Raj seems like you have parked your bike in the empty space downstairs. Forgot to tell you that couple of women who have returned from their vacations want to have a yoga session there.”
Me “Yoga??? At this time???”
Harsh “hahaha. They are housewives, this is the time when they finish their daily work and find some time for themselves.”
Me “oh.nice. If all Indian housewives would be like them, Ekta kapoor would have had to pack up her shows. Well I am just done for today and will be leaving. Just lemme have some water and the hardworking housewives may get rid of me.”
Harsh “haha. Sure”

Afte 5 mins I packed my bag and left downstairs. There were two obese aunties staring at the stairs. I went towards them and smiled expressing a hello. Both women didn’t even respond as if I had committed a crime. I just felt embarrassed an sat on my bike and started it. Suddenly the same lady in red and white track suite passed me from behind. Again Couldn’t clearly see her face. Wanted to see her but the moment had already been embarrassing and didn’t want to ruin it even more. I just left. Donno why whole night I was thinking about the lady. There was something that was pulling me towards her. She didn’t have a perfect figure. Neither her posture or body language was meant to attract men. She was simple, neat and clean. All these thoughts ended up flashing the sexy encounters I had with Mrs Rao. I just had a hard on, went to bathroom midnight and masturbated. It was so relaxing. I had good sleep that night.

Next day evening I went to the gym praying I could just have a glance at this mysterious lady. It was time for skipping and I had to use the terrace for that. I went upstairs and lucky me. The mysterious lady was there, skipping so hard and fast that I was ashamed the way I skipped. She noticed me and stopped skipping.

The lady “Oh sorry, I am leaving please proceed, its all yours”
Devil in me in my mind “Whats all mine? The terrace or your wet clothes”

She wasn’t a beauty. She was fair but no hot factor. She was cute without any seductress expression. Needless to say she wasn’t an extrovert. Just like me.

Me “thanks”
And she left.
I couldn’t perform even a jump. Was just thinking about her. Reminded me of Vandana aunty. Shy and tensed always as if the whole world is behind her. But Vandana aunty did have a reason to be tensed. That was past. But why was this lady tensed? She had something that was calling me. Not sex, not bodily attraction. Just an instinct. I wanted to talk to her. Express my thoughts and also listen to her… maybe I was feeling lonely. . But my friends were with me. But you know not all things can be shared between known people. Sometimes in life You meet a stranger in your journey, treat them as a confession box and tell them all your secrets and they confess to you too about their secrets. After couple of hours you reach a point after which you would probably never meet that person. The feeling I had was just the same.....
[+] 2 users Like Darksam's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 24-05-2019, 10:11 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Renjith - 25-05-2019, 05:42 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 01-06-2019, 12:48 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 01-06-2019, 12:49 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 01-06-2019, 12:50 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Deepakpuma - 01-06-2019, 03:50 AM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Deepakpuma - 08-06-2019, 12:49 PM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Deepakpuma - 18-06-2019, 07:46 PM
RE: Vandana Aunty - Sex by Chance - by Darksam - 19-06-2019, 01:19 AM