Adultery My Lovely Wife
On the way home I stopped by near roadside small tea bar. It was a construction area so many labourers drinking tea near the tea bar. Shalini questioned me why we stopped. I told her ‘I feel a llittle hungry so let’s have tea.’ I knew she wouldn’t like to get out of the car. But I stopped the car a few meters away. She was trying to explain to me why she couldn’t get out of the car. But she stops in the middle of her sentence and gets out of the car. When we walked toward the tea bar I saw everyone had attention on Shalini's figure. There were 10 labourers near the tea bar. I could smell their sweaty smell from their body. Some of them even stayed there shirtless. I saw Shalini looking at their muscular sweating body from the corner of her eyes. They also look at her boobs and her beauty without any shame. Their eyes were all over her body. The tea maker was a young boy. I ordered two teas for us. He quickly prepared our teas and gave them to me. Shalini was standing in few feet away from those hungry guys. I gave her tea and started drinking mine. Then I suddenly act like having an important call. While answering that call I walked a few meters away from them. I think they, start to have a conversation with Shalini. They must have thought it was a safe distance because I couldn’t hear them at all. And I was looking in another direction But they didn’t know I could see them from the reflection of the vehicle window that was near to me.
(Meantime Shalini's location)
Shalini couldn’t look at their face because she knew they were looking at her body. One guy looks at her husband who talking on the phone at a distance, he knows it is safe to make her tease with dirty comments. 
The first guy – Wow.. Look at guys. She has a beautiful body.
Second guy – Yes bro. But mam looks like you forgot something. (Shalini couldn’t guess what they talking about.)
The first guy – What do you mean? 
The second guy – Don’t you? see her nipples poking out from her blouse. (Everyone stares at her boobs. She felt naked in front of these labourers.  
Third guy – Wow. That makes her more beautiful. (Meantime one guy walked a circle around her.)
Fourth guy (who walks a circle around her.) – Not only a bra. She even forgot her panties too. 
Second guy – How did you know?
The fourth guy – I could tell by looking at her sexy ass.
The first guy – Is that true mam? Did you forget your bra and panty. 
Shalini couldn’t answer or look at them directly. The second guy came a little close to her. 
Second guy – Only one way to find out if you didn’t answer. (While saying that he placed his hands on her ass and squeeze it hard.
Shalini was shocked by his sudden attack. She jumps to forward for escape from his hard grip. Looks like she felt pain because of his hard squeeze.
The second guy – He was right she didn’t wear her panties.
The first guy – Wow. I also want to feel that big bum. 
When everyone gathered around her, she was in a helpless situation. She kept looking at her husband but he was on a call. Luckily security officer vehicle came in this direction. Everyone got distracted by a security officer vehicle. Shalini took that chance and ran back to the car. Everyone was disappointed because they missed their chance.

After a few hours of driving, we arrived back to our house. Shalini looks tired for many reasons. Still, we had great sex at night on our bed. From next day we start our normal life again. I went to work and Shalini stayed home and did household chores. I met the house the owner’s wife way back home after work. She informs me her husband was injured because of a land issue fight. He was still in his home town and she asked me to transfer our house rent to her account. Shalini already knew about this because she visited our home before I met her on the road. 
I feel a little safe because he would not be around her. But same time feel sad because I will miss the chance to see her fucking with our, old house owner. But I know she will get another guy soon for her satisfaction. 

A few weeks passed and nothing happened. That makes our life a little boring. I needed new excitement and I’m sure Shalini was also carving for real satisfaction. It was a fine weekend. While staying in the front yard. I saw our neighbour getting ready to leave somewhere. I asked him where he was leaving. He said he was going to the town market to buy some vegetables and stuff. I knew there was a market in town every weekend. And I heard vegetables are cheap prices in there. Because of the low price market was fully crowded with people. After thinking about the crowd I got some naughty ideas. After thinking sometimes I called Shalini. She came from the kitchen.
Shalini – What happened?
Me – I was thinking go to the weekend market to buy vegetables.
Shalini – Suddenly, why?
Me – Vegetables in malls are very costly. And market vegetables are fresh.
Shalini – That’s true.
Me – So what do you think?
Shalini – I am okay with anything. 
Me – Then get ready to go to the market.
After an hour we got ready to go to market. I wore denim and t shirt. Shalini wore a yellow saree and a matching blouse. Like always she wore her saree tightly to show her beautiful body shape. Instead of riding a car, we went there by bike. We parked our bikes on near the main road and walked into the market. As I expected market was fully crowded. It was hard to walk through people. With every step, someone bumps on to up. I saw many guys taking advantage of this crowd. Guys bump into women intentionally to touch their bodies. Shalini was walking behind me so she was safe from the front. But I’m not sure what happened from her behind. Before we go to the vegetable area we buy some kitchen accessories from a small shop.
After walking for around 30 minutes we came to the vegetable area. I could see many girls and women choosing vegetables. Most of the vegetables are on the ground level. So women had to bend to choose vegetables. I saw a few guys standing behind those girls. They pretending like buying vegetables but I could see actually they are tubing those girls’ asses. I stand a few feet away from Shalini while she chooses vegetables. And I saw a few guys notice Shalini's big round ass when she bend. Only a few seconds pass and one of the middle-aged guy touched her ass while passing through her. Shalini is shocked by his act and gets stands quickly. She looks at me but I pretend like my attention is on my phone screen. Then she looked for a guy who touched her ass. But he had already vanished into the crowd. When she again bent to pick a vegetable. I saw another guy getting close to her. In a few seconds, he was behind her. And he slowly rubbed his crotch onto her ass. 
She looked back while staying bent. Then she changed her location to avoid his rub. I knew she wouldn’t show he true self if I stay near her. So I made another quick plan. And walk towards Shalini. When I spoke to Shalini that guy got a little scared. But he didn’t leave and pretended to buy vegetables.
Shalini – let’s go to another place. These are not fresh.
Me – Yes. But something came up. 
Shalini – What happened? 
Me – Boss asks me to come to the office. There was some file he needed. Should we come later?
Shalini – we just started.
Me – I know. 
Shalini – Then you can go to the office. I will buy vegetables and needs.
Me – Can you handle it alone?
Shalini – Of course. I’m not a little girl.
Me – It would take some time. The boss said he would pick me up from there. So after buying everything stay near the bike.  
I’m sure the guy who was near us heard our conversation. I hope he gets that opportunity. After saying goodbye. I walked away to the exit. I took advantage of the crowd and hid a few meters away from Shalini. I saw Shalini walking to another vegetable seller. And that guy also followed her behind. While she bent and choose he directly go to behind her and started to rub his crotch on her ass. I saw this happen to many women in the market. Most of them didn’t mind about it and kept choosing vegetables. As I expected she didn’t move away. Because of crowd is not visible to everyone. And everyone is busy with their work. But some guys came to hit on women. They would notice it quickly. I saw him wink at two guys who passed them. They also saw a thumb-up sign to him. He got bold when she wasn’t responding to his act. And I saw he slowly put his hand on her ass. She didn’t react to that. He slowly squeezed her ass. She spent 20 minutes for buying vegetables. And that guy stayed behind her tried the time.
When she walks that guy whispers to her ear something. I don’t see her responding to that. She looks being shy. While he walked beside her he suddenly placed his hand around her navel and took her close to him. She was surprised by his act and tried to escape from his grip. But it wasn’t easy for her. His hand touched her naked navel. I saw another press her ass while he passes her. It looks normal in this crowded. And I saw it happen to a few more ladies. After a few meters walk they are in the clothes area. They still walk around together like a couple. She was looking for a blouse and that guy chose a colour for her. I could follow her more closely because the clothes area was more crowded than the vegetable area. Their next stop was a lady’s underwear shop. That shop was less crowded because of the ugly male seller. Looks like he recognized the the guy who was with Shalini. They exchange wink behind Shalini. 
Seller – Come sir and madam, what are you looking for?
X guy – I was looking for panties for my beautiful wife. (Shalini act shy when he introduces her as his wife.)
Seller – Beautiful wife like more suitable sexy panties like this. (He showed her thong and lace panties)
Shalini – No just show me a normal kind 
X guy - Common baby this was good on you (he showed a small thong panty it only had a small strap. Shalini was embarrassed because everyone around her looked at that.)
Seller – Check on these too. (He showed some more panties and bras.)
Shalini wants to leave that place quickly so she buys some thong and lace panties with bra. When Shalinj paid for her clothes seller touched and groped her hand slowly. Then she walks past to exit. But that guy also walks with her. Before exiting he stopped her near the small alley. Looks like he asking her to follow him in there. But looks like she didn’t want to. He was pressing her ass from behind and whispering her to ear. Suddenly some big guy bump into them with the crowd that make them separated. Shalini looks at that man’s face for a few seconds and quickly walks for existence. He looked disappointed and me too. And I saw that the clothes shop guy also came in this direction.
Seller – Hey what happened where is that chick? 
X guy – She just ran away. J almost had her but some asshole bump on us that’s make her come to sense. 
Seller – Shit man. She was a quite beautiful girl. 
X guy – Yes bro I never had experience with such a girl. She was too hot.
Seller – And young. You always get mature women. I thought I would taste young pussy today. 
X guy – Me too. But don’t worry she will return. 
Seller – You think so.
X guy – She looks innocent but I felt how much she carving for sex.
After they both left targeting another woman. I also walked for existence. I saw Shalini was waiting for me near the bike. And I saw two security officer officers talking with Shalini. I don’t know what was happening. I thought it was better I go for her. Before I take first step I saw they leaving with her. It looks a little suspicious. So I followed them. After a few meters walk they turn into the lonely alley. I heard them speaking.
Shalini – Why are you asking to come here?
1 security officer – We have credible information that a girl selling drugs near the market.
Shalini – What I don’t know what you talking about? 
2 security officer – don’t lie that information we got specifically says that the girl wearing a yellow saree. 
Shalini – Please believe me. I’m not. I was just here to buy vegetables and wait is for my husband.
1 security officer – How can we believe you? We don’t know you.
Shalini – Then please call my husband.
2 security officer – He could be an accomplice we heard. 
1 security officer – Yes we should arrest him too. 
Shalini – Arrest? Please believe me we are not selling drugs. (Shalini looks scared, even though I am also scared. I didn’t understand what was going on. Why do they suspect Shalini for selling drugs.)
1 security officer – Can you prove that you are innocent? 
Shalini – Please believe my word. 
2 security officer – Words can not prove anything. Every accused says they are innocent.
Shalini – Then how can I prove it? 
1 security officer – we have to search you. So we should go to the security officer station. 
Shalini – Please I never be in the security officer station. Just search in here. (And she gave them to her bags. They start searching in her bags. Her hand bag and and vegetable bag, even the clothes she buy. security officer guy took out the thong and looked at it more carefully Shalini felt a little embarrassed. 
2 security officer – Nothing in the bags sir.
1 security officer – Still she must be hiding drugs in her clothes. 
2 security officer – That’s true. Then we should arrest her and bring her to the security officer for search. 
Shalini – Please don’t ( She was crying)
1 security officer – There are only two options you have miss. 1 you should come with you to the security officer and then we will undress in front of other officers and make sure you don’t have drugs. Or you should undress and let us search for you here. Shalini thought about it for a minute and agreed to let them search in here.
1 security officer – then follow us. 
They walk on that lonely alley a few meters and enter into an abandoned building. I also followed them. It was an old building even roots and small the bushes were in that building. I hid behind a wall and watched what was going on. I knew they were up to something. And it looks like they are taking advantage of their uniforms. I’m sure that was all lies and made up to make her undress. 
2 security officer – Now remove your saree. 
Shalini – Please sir is there another way?
1 security officer – No this is the only way. If you don’t like it we can go to the option number one. 
Shalini hesitantly removed her saree and put it on her bag. She looked hot in her saree blouse and long underskirt. When she got late to remove her other dress security officer guys scolded her again. Then she unbuttoned her jackets one by one and removed them. Her white bra was visible to those hungry guys. Their eyes were on her boobs that crushed into Shalini’s bra. And as soon as she loose the knot of her underskirt it fell on the group. She trying to hide her white panties and bobs with her hands but it was not possible. Two security officer guys came around took her clothes and searched. But they couldn’t find anything. 
Shalini – Can I go now?
1 security officer – Not so past. You have more clothes on you. We have to search every part. 
2 security officer – Should I help you? (He came behind her and unhooked her bra and helped to remove it. Her round big boobs were on air now. They look at them with hungry eyes. She was shy try to cover them with both of her hands. And suddenly her panty pulled down. Now she is completely naked in front of two security officer guys. 
1 security officer – Wow you have nice body.
Shalini – Is that over now. 
2 security officer – No not yet. 
He placed both of his hand on her boos and touches and squeeze them pretending they are searching. Other guy also touch he white thigh.   
1 security officer – Looks like she having jungle between her legs. We should search their too. 
And his fingers were on her hairy pussy. He slowly touched her pussy and find her clit then slowly squeezed. Shalini had loud moaned. He keep doing it finger fucking her pussy. Shalini trying control her moaning. Her eyes closed and she was biting her lover lips. Guy behind her still squeezed her boobs and nipples while kissing on her neck. After a few minutes of finger fuck she near to cum. But that guy stop before she get cum. 
1 security officer – Looks like she was hiding something in her pussy. But my fingers could not reach their. 
2 security officer – Then sir let’s use our secret tools. 
1 security officer – That’s what I’m thinking.  
Shalini must be already understood their intentions. She knew they are just making her fool to fuck her. But she still plays an innocent naïve girl front of them. She saw guy front of her opening his zipper and taking out his monster to his hand. It was a 7-inch shaft tool. She was looking at his dick with her big eyes.
Shalini – What are you going to do?
1 security officer – Don’t you see. I have to put it in your pussy to make sure nothing is in there.
Shalini -But.. But this is wrong. Shouldn't do that I’m a married woman. 
2 security officer – Don’t worry this was normal procedure for search.
Shalini – Then please be gentle.
1 security officer – Don’t worry we will.
The second guy put her skirt on the ground and made her lay on it. Shalini was completely naked but he only removed his pant half. He came between her legs and licked her pussy. Then he put some salvia on her dicks. While he rubbing his dick on her pussy lips he looked into her eyes. She was definitely waiting for his dick but she shyly looked another way. With hard thrust half of his dick went inside her pussy. Shalini crying in pain. Within a few more thrusts he could push his full dick into her pussy. 
1 security officer – You must be newly married (Shalini says yes in a low voice while enduring her moaning.) No wonder your pussy is so tight. (He slowly starts fuck her)
Shalini – it’s big mmmm.. I can’t take it anymore. Aaahh. Aren’t you finished searching?
1 security officer –feelsas finished searching. But your pussy didn’t let me go. It feel like your pussy swallowing my dick. 
He started fuck her hard. He getting fuck her more and more speed. And sometimes slowly. She was enjoying his fuck. Her moaning was best proof for that. Other guy also took out his dick and shake it watching how she gets fuck. And I also do the same without any shame. The guy who fucking her slowed his thrust and he was close to the face. When he slowed down she opened her eyes. 
1 security officer – How was it? Is it still hard? Should I stop?
Shalini – No it’s fine now.
1 security officer – Then should I continue?
Shalini just said hmm. It was a yes for him. He again increased his speed. Other guys also eagerly want to join them.
2 security officer – Should I also help with the search? 
Shalini and both looked at him who holding his dick in his hand. 
1 security officer – Yes that was the procedure but we should ask for approval from our lady. 
Shalini – If it is a procedure I should accept. (She said shyly after looking at his dick)
Both had smiled upon hearing her words. They knew she was already in their hand. With her approval, the Second guy came between her legs. He slowly pushed his rock-hard dick into her wet pussy. She makes a moaning and he starts to move his dick in and out. He also increased his speed bit by bit. It looks like she having a good time with them. He fucked her for more than five minutes. Then he wants to change his position. He lay on the ground and made her sit on his belly. Then he asked her put his dick into her pussy. She was a little shy but she caught his dick with her hand and raised her ass. Then pointed his dick to her pussy lips and slowly sit on it. His dick slowly vanished into her pussy. He was holding onto her waist and making her jump on his dick. Her boobs also jumping the same rhythm. The first guy couldn’t be in a restless position after seeing her sexy body. He came case to her. He rubbed his dick on her lips and she opened his mouth for him. It was a welcome for him. Now she was sucking his dick while jumping on the second guy’s dick. After making her suck for five minutes he came behind her and spread her ass cheeks and put some salvia on her ass hole. She knew what he was planning. It was not new for her. She had fucked with two dicks a few times before. But I was surprised by what she said when he tried to push his dick into her ass.
Shalini – What are you trying to do? Please don’t do that. 
1 security officer – Don’t worry this is also part of the procedure. We have to check your both holes to make sure you are innocent.
Shalini – But… I never try that. 
1 security officer – That’s great. So I could be the first guy who used your ass. 
Shalini – Please be gentle…
1 security officer – Don’t worry love I will be extra gentle for you. 
He try to push his dick but it was not easy because the second guy’s dick was also in her pussy. But after a few attempts he gut success. Shalini was crying in pain but he didn’t mind her at all. He pushed more into her ass. The first guy also starts to move again and now she getting fuck by two dicks same time. Both fucked her their best and she had a third orgasm while they fuck. After a long fuck the first guy filled her ass with his hot cum. The second guy then makes her kneel in front of him and make her suck his dick. Within one minute he also released cum into her mouth and some sprayed on her face too. Two guys adjusted their pants but Shalini was still sitting on her underskirt. She looks tired after a long hard fuck with two guys.
1 security officer – Sorry miss for our misunderstanding. We are now sure you are innocent.
Shalini – So am I free to go?
1 security officer – Yes. But if we need future, investigations we will contact you. 
2 security officer – And Thanks for your cooperation. We enjoyed a lot with you. 
1 security officer – And she also enjoyed our dick. Didn’t you?
Shalini shyly looks at the ground. She also gets up and starts to dress. She wore her bra and panties. Then she her sari jacket she tried to wear her underskirt but it was already grubby and torn with their struggles. So she had to wear her saree without an underskirt. It was not easy to wear a saree without under skirt. Because the saree was holding onto the underskirt. But she managed to wear her saree but with her semi-transparent saree, her panties could be seen. It was not visible until you watch her ass with the necessity. But with her tight saree, her pantie line was visible to everyone. So anyone could guess she was not wearing under skirt. 
Two security officer guys left before she finished. As soon as the security officer guys left I saw an old guy coming out from her behind. Looks like he watched the whole sense hiding behind that wall. Shalini was shocked when she saw him. She quickly adjusted her clothes and tried to leave. 
Old guy – Please daughter don’t leave. Give me some help too. (He looks like an old beggar who sleeps in an abandoned building. He was looks didn’t bath in the year.)
Shalini – No I have to leave.
Old guy – Please daughter. I was in pain after watching your sexy moves. Please help me to relieve my pain. (He shows his erected dick) if my hand was ok I wouldn’t ask for your help. (Shalini looks at his hands that are bandaged. So he couldn’t do a handjob either.)
Shalini – But uncle I can’t do it. My husband was waiting for me.
Old guy – I was not asking to fuck with me like those lying security officer guys. Just use your hand to relieve my pain. It will be a big merit. (He talks very pitifully.)
He took a few steps toward Shalini and begged her to do some favour for him. Somehow he shows his pitiful side to make her manipulate. And he was a success. Shalink put her bags on the ground and asked him to keep this secret. He was very pleased with her acceptance. Shalini hesitantly touched his dirty dick. He must be 60 or 70 years old but his dick was fully erect. It was not big but very thick. She slowly shake his dick and he enjoyed her hand touching his dick. His eyes are closed and a big smile on his face. 
Old guy – Ohh daughter your hand was so smooth. 
Shalini – Thanks.
Old guy – This was the first time I got woman touch so many years. Thank you so much. 
Shalini was shaking his dick in speed he make a little moaning sound. Shalini was looking at his dick and amazed by how he got an erection at this age. The old guy opened his eyes and looked at the angel beauty’s face who gave him a handjob. He wants to do something more. He slowly moved his trembling hand to her boobs. When he touch her boobs she looked at his face. But she didn’t remove his hand from her body. She keeps doing handjobs. He slowly squeezed her boobs and she smiled at him. He want to do more but he was near to cum. With loud moaning, he shoots his cum onto the ground. Shalini shake his dick until he release the last bit of his cum. 
Her hand was wet with his cum. She cleaned her hands with her underskirt. When she was leaving that old man thanked her again. Before she left the building I left and waited near my bike. She returned after five minutes. She said she went for drink cool drink because I was late. But I know what she drank. While we were talking I saw two security officer guys walking looking at us with a smile. Shalini shyly avoids their eye contact. And same time I saw many guys looking at her ass because her panties line was clearly visible. So I start bile to leave this place quickly. 
[+] 5 users Like KasunMadhawa's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 04:38 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Chitrarassu - 05-08-2023, 05:04 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 05-08-2023, 10:21 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Mampi - 05-08-2023, 10:24 PM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by r2413 - 06-08-2023, 01:40 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by KasunMadhawa - 06-08-2023, 06:19 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Sanjjay Rangasamy - 06-08-2023, 07:02 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Kartikjessie - 06-08-2023, 10:49 AM
RE: My Lovely Wife - by Ahimsai Arasan - 06-08-2023, 11:14 AM