Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Rizwan - okay next we will shoot the scene on top of the rock infront of the cave.

It was a small walking distance from there. Devika again got the towel to cover the breast and they packed everything up and walked to the rock. Meanwhile venki was still practicing horse riding on the other side of the village without knowing, his wife is almost naked and is with 3 other males. They reached the rock. Everything was already arranged there. They rested for a moment. Everyone sat on the rock. Devika had hard time sitting as her skirt got raised and she has to hold it keep it in place ,otherwise her naked pussy will be a treat for everyone. Her naked sexy thighs was infront of everyone. Rizwan explained the next scene

Rizwan - okay next will be a little challenging for us. So this will be the scene, where the villain mesmerized by your beauty will try to be initimate with you. At first madam will resist and then thinking there is no way out of it. You will change attitude and act as you are okay and seduces him little. But actually you are looking for an opportunity to escape. When you get one, you hit him and run away. By that time your husband comes to save you, and he kills the villain and you guys reunite. We Will stop there. So thats what remaining

Devika - okay

There was heavy wind, and devika is trying to hold onto her skirt and top cloth so it wont be caught in the wind

Rizwan - as we are only taking photos it is more difficult to tell the story and also difficult to act as well. So we have to make sure the right moments are captured and should be more expressive

Devika - thats right

Rizwan - so what i have in mind is, instead of posing , madam and uncle can act like it is a movie and i will click photos continuously. So that we could finish it fast and also it will be easy for you guys to act as well.

Devika - but, if we do it continously how do you set the camera. Because what i will be wearing. Can i wear this cloth?

Rizwan - no, as on the previous one you were topless and you should be on the same state. Because of the continuity issue

Devika - exaclty, so if you are planning to act like a scene, which requires struggle . im worried i will get exposed, because i will not be wearing any cloth to cover my top

Rizwan - yeah madam i understand. But if we make you pose and take photo. It will not bring realistic expressions. Thats the problem

Devika - then what we will do

Everyone thought for a moment

Atlast salmaan told

Salmaan - i have an idea

Everyone looked at salmaan

Salmaan - may be she can wear something just to cover her front. So from back side she would look topless only, but actually she can act freely without worrying about getting exposed

Rizwan - but what exactly she would wear

Salmaan - wait a minute. I will make something. Madam , can i have the top cloth what you are wearing please

Devika - why

Salmaan - madam trust me

Devika removed the cloth and gave it to salmaan and she is topless now but used her hands to cover her breast. She is now in a sexy state, sitting just in her mini skirt. All three guys is having a erection looking at her naked state. As she has to use the hands to cover the breasts. Her skirt is slightly raised exposing more of her meaty thighs. She kept her legs closed trying not give a pussy flash to them

Salmaan took the cloth, he used scissors to cut and took few minutes to prepare the costume. He came back with weirdest cloth everyone has seen. He had made 2 small square shaped piece of cloth tinier than a handkerchief. And attached those 2 pieces to a small thread which can be tied around

Devika was surprised to see it

Devika - what is this?
Salmaan - madam, you can tie it around on your back. And the front portion will cover your chest
Devika - but its too small. It will not properly cover

It was very small , 3\4 th of her boobs will be visible

Rizwan - madam , but it will work for our shoot. And you are not exposed . you can act feeely.

Devika - but still

Rizwan - madam try wearing it and see. And whatever photos you think not good we will delete it

Devika stood up took the cloth from salmaan and turned around to wear it. She tied the string around her back. All three of them was looking at her perfect round ass shape. Devika adjusted the cloth in the front and turned around

It was only covering area around her nipple and remaining of her boobs are visible from bottom, top and sides

Devika - omg , this is so small
Rizwan - madam dont worry its just three of us right. And in photos nothing will be visible trust me

Devika just remained silent covering her boobs again with the hand

Rizwan - okay lets not wait any time. So as I told Uncle you will act crazy seeing madam, you will aporoch and try to touch her and hug her. And madam you are awake now and you will have to struggle and fight back

Jaffer was waiting for this moment, as he knew he will have enough opportunity to touch this hot item

Rizwaan - get ready

Devika and jaffer went to the entrance of the cave
Rizwan set the camera ready

Rizwan - ok , action

Jaffer's face suddenly changed to cruel one and he approched devika with evil eyes. Whereas devika had her breast covered with her hands and she took steps back, until her back touched the rock wall of the caves. She looked topless, because the string she is tying is almost invisible. And rizwan took photos so her front side is not exposed inorder to give that naked impression

Jaffer reached near devika, he was wearing only a dhothi. He held her shoulder, devika tried to push him away. Jaffer pullled devika to him and tried to hug her. She tried to escape from him, but jaffer was too strong. He brought his face to kiss her, devika tried to resist. He kissed on her neck and cheeks.

Rizwan - going good , going good, please continue. Uncle can you be little more aggressive. Seeing the photo everyone should be scared of you and madam you have to be scared

Getting positive signal from rizwan , jaffer got more rough. He held the both her hands which was covering the breast and forced to spread it wide and her breast which was only covered in 2 small patch of cloth appeared infront of him. It was all jiggling infront of him. Jaffer pressed his body into her and kissed on her neck and upper chest and all. Jaffer is having a hard on now and he is just wearing a dhothi.

Devika this time pushed jaffer to back and escaped from his clutches and she tried to run away from there but jaffer was quick to act. He went and held her from behind. One hand was put around her stomach and he pulled her back and hugged her from behind. When jaffer did this, his half erect tool got pressed on to her spongy ass. Devika tried to escape from his clutches and in process jaffer's fingers touched the bottom of her breasts during their struggle.

Jaffer do not want to miss any opportunity here, he pressed his lund to the curvy gaand. When he pressed his weight to her, devika slipped and both felt forward to the ground. Jaffer trying to protect her from falling, his hand slipped below the cloth and held her naked breast. Both of them fell, jaffer behind, his penis pressed against her ass crack, while his hand has gripped her right breast. Devika did not realise jaffer is holding her breast in the chaos.

Rizwan clicked one last photo and ran to them to see if they are okay

Salmaan - are you okay?
Jaffer - yes im okay, how about you beti
Devika - im also doing okay.

Both of them slowly got up dusting of the dirt from their body. Suddenly both salmaan and rizwan looked at jaffer and burst into laughter. Devika looked them without understanding why they are laughing and then she followed their gaze. And found the reason of their laughter. Her face turned red seeing the sight. She blushed and did not know how to react. There jaffer who is aged more than her father, standing naked. When he fell down his dhothi got loose and fell on the ground. Jaffer didn't understand why they are laughing. Devika looked at other direction holding her laugh. Jaffer had his penis half erect. Devika clearly saw his naked half erect lund.

Jaffer - what is happening guys?
Rizewan - hahaha....uncle look down

Jaffer looked down thats when he realised his state. He smiled a little and looked at devika, he understood devika saw his half erect lund.

Jaffer slowly bend to take the dhothi, when rizwan stopped

Rizwan - wait uncle

Everyone looked at rizwan

Rizwan - i have an idea. This is will be great

Jaffer still naked and covering his lund with his hand asked

Jaffer - what is it?

Rizwan - i was looking for an authentic realistic photo to depict the degree of cruelty of the villian . Now i can have the perfect picture

Devika - what are you talking?

Rizewan - okay madam trust me

Saying that he went and held devika and guided her to one side of the cave.

Rizwan - madam please stand here

And now he went to jaffer and made him stand infront of devika. Devika again out of shyness turned her head sideways

Devika - what have you in mind

Rizwan - let me take a photo and i will show it. Madam I want you to look at uncle with atmost fearness in your eyes. And uncle you stand like you are about to bang her

Devika was still shy to look at naked old man

Rizwan - madam please, trust me

Devika took a moment before slowly turning her face back to look at jaffer. And jaffer is now very confident to stand naked infront of devika. He was able to show what he has got to devika.

Devika's eyes naturaly dropped to look at the naked penis. It was half erect, black and lot of hairs. She already having her pussy wet due to the drug given by jaffer. She is having strange sensations on her body. Her nipple has been erect for a a while now. She is kind of sweating a lot. She is feeling warm and pussy is craving for some touch. She is trying maximum to look normal and wanted to get done with this as soon as possible, so she can take venki to the hotel and they can have sex. She never had felt like this. She is wondering what happened

Rizwan in the mean time went to the backside of jaffer. Devika is standing infront of jaffer and rizwan took photo while standing behind jaffer. In the photo he kind of focuses devikas expression and jaffer's naked behind can be seen little out of focus.

Rizwan - bring that fear to your eyes. You act like you have realised that you don't have any option and bring that fear

Devika tried to recompose and act. Rizwan clicked few photos. And after that he went to show it to devika, it did not look vulgar at all. The moment was beautifully taken by rizwam. It showed the fear in her eyes

Rizwan - what do you think madam , is it not looking good

Devika - yeah , you are correct

Rizwan - thats what i told you. Please trust me madam

Devika - yeah you are doing great

Devika said with a smile

Devika - so what next director sir

Jaffer was remaining naked all this while.

Rizwan - see uncle seems to have embrassed the character

Everyone including devika laughed

Jaffer - what, its just human body, nothing else. Im comfortable. The problem is when people thinks it differently. Beti, please dont get offeneded. Im old as your father

Devika did not say anything just smiled and looked away

†*†***********************
[+] 8 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 19-03-2024, 04:57 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM