Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
When I reach home in the evening and on the way I had my lunch. I came home and slept for sometime and then I went to the neighbor akka house abd brought my kid and feeds him. And at the same time my husband also came early in eager to know about my interview.

Hus: What happened to your interview.

Me: I was selected.

Hus: What was the salary?

Me: Monthly 40k take home.

Hus: Wow, then we can buy a house soon in Mumbai.

Me: Yes, said and smiled at him.

Hus: Can we drop our son at your mother’s place for some time being and so that you can carry on with your job.

Me: Yeah, am also thinking the same way.

Hus: Ok when is your start date?

Me: Next week

Hus: Ok I will book flight tickets for you to go home and drop our son and while coming back I will book train.

Me: Ok

Saying this he booked flight for one way and for returning he booked in train. This is the first time I am going to be travel alone in flight and in train. I had my food and informed pramodh sir through whatsapp about the travelling and slept. The next day I woke up and got ready with my kid and my husband dropped me at the airport. Once I finished the checking and was waiting for the flight I received a message in my mobile from Pramodh sir saying, I have to remove my bra and panty now and since I am back to Mumbai, I won’t wear any inners. I replied him ok. Then I gave my kid to a grandma who is sitting next to me and went to the toilet and removed my bra and panty and kept it inside my purse.

Me: Sir removed my bra and panty and kept inside the purse

Pr: Where are you now?

Me: In the restroom sir.

Pr: Drop your pallu, open your blouse, raise your saree and petticoat to the hips and share a picture without your face right now.

Me: Ok sir

Pr: One more condition. When you are clicking the pic, keep the door open and I must see the opened door in the back ground.

Me: I will try sir.

Pr: No trying bitch, I want the same. Else we stop this.

Me: I will try sir.

Then I dropped the pallu and inserted in the hip, since I don’t want to drop it in the bathroom floor. Then I opened the blouse and my big boobs came out and it was bit shaggy due to the weight of the milk. Then I bend down and raised the saree along with the petticoat to my hips and open the camera in the phone and oberseved any sounds outside of the toilet cubicle. And I didn’t hear any and then I slowly opened and put my head out and saw there is no one. Then I opened the door and clicked 3 pics showing my boobs, cunt and open door. Finally I clicked another 3 pics showing my side boobs, ass and open door. Then I closed the door and send each 1 photos to Pramodh sir.

Pr: Good bitch. Now get ready and go to the flight and once you sits in your place you have to open the top 2 buttons of the blouse and also your cleavage must be shown to everyone in the flight.

Me: Yes sir.

Then I lowered my saree, and pushed my boobs inside the blouse and hooked it and covered my pallu and went out and took my kid from the grandma. Then after an hour we went inside the flight and after settling down I opened the 2 blouse buttons and made sure the cleavage is shown from the top of my saree. Nothing more happened in the travel. Finally I reached the Chennai in another 2 and half hours time.

Me: Sir reached Chennai airport.

Pr: I don’t want to make you a bitch in front of your family. So enjoy with the family for next 2 days and message me once you board the train.

Me: Ok, thank you sir

Then I went inside the bathroom and wore the bra and panty and adjusted the saree and my make up and came out and there my mom and dad was waiting for us. Then we travelled 3 hours and reached our home. The next 2 days was fun with family and finally the day for my return trip arrived. Left the kid with my mom and said everything about him to mom and started the journey towards railway station along with my dad in his car. He dropped me in the railway station my 6pm and my train will be strating from Chennai central by 6.30pm. So I bid bye to my dad and being less luggage, dad also dropped me and he left. I found the seat which is 1st AC of the train and it was a 2 passenger coupe. Then I checked the list outside the train and found out the name of the other passenger, which is Kamil and his age is 25. And then I took the phone and messaged Pramodh sir about the coupe and the passenger details.

Pr: Today I am going to make you a dirty whore bitch.

Me: Yes sir

Then I boarded the train and the train started and the last minute the guy came inside the coupe and he introduced me as his name is Kamil. He asked me where I am going and I said, I am going to Mumbai and he is also going to mumbai, so for the next 22 hours we are going to travel in a coupe alone. We started travelling together and I was just messaging Pramodh sir on this.

Pr: Seduce him and fuck him tonight and let him know that you are a whore and let’s see how he uses you.

That time Kamil called me and I looked at him.

Kamil: Hi may I know your sweet name please? We are going to travel for nearly a full day. I hope we can chat to chase away the boring journey.

Me: Myself Shubha. Yes sure

Kamil: if you don’t mind let me change into some comfortable dress.

Me: I don’t mind.

After hearing this he immediately stood up and removed his shirt and he was wearing a vests inside and his body is full of hairs. I can see his hard nipple impression through his vests. Then he removed the vests and stood topless in front of me and I am getting tensed by the situation. His chest is full of hairs, and his armpits too have hairs and its full of sweat and this aroma came to my nose and I am getting excited by the smell. Then he removed his pants and he was standing just in a boxer shorts. I took my phone and without his knowledge and clicked a pic and send it to Pramodh sir.

Pr: Be his nasty bitch. And let me know if the situation goes out of hand. You to change the dress to the nighty which I gave to you.

He then took a lungi and tied it around the waist and removed the boxer and also wore a round neck tshirt. Finally he collected all the dresses and put it in his bag and sit near to her. Again he asked if I need to change the dress and if required he can wait outside till I get dressed. I thought he is gentleman and asked hime to wait outside for sometime. I shared all the details to Pramodh sir and he asked me to keep the door with a gap and change the dress. As his instruction I shut the door with a small gap and removed my saree and folded and keep it in the berth. Then removed the blouse, then next bra, petticoat and panty. I was standing nude and folded all the dress and keep it in the berth and I looked through the gap and saw that Kamil was looking at my nude body and pressing his dick over the lungi. Then I took the satin nighty and wore it and find that my nipple impression can be seen through it. After wearing the nighty I called Kamil and asked him to come inside.

He also came inside the coupe by opening the door. And was seeing me and my boobs. I was ashamed to be like this in front of him, but I also need a good sex now. And I can see his huge dick impression through his lungi. Then we started chatting about general stuffs for sometime. I was sitting near the window seat and he is sitting next to me and looking at me in pretending to see the window outside and with his looks my nipples are getting hard and it can be seen through the satin nighty which I am wearing.

He was talking to me about some stuffs and I don’t get anything in my mind. My only aim is now to get fucked by his dick. At the same time he put his hand casually on my thighs and I didn’t said anything and he started rubbing my thighs gently and I closed my eyes and a small moan escaped from my mouth and he took this as the green signal and came near me and kissed on my lips and at the same time we hear a knock at the door and the door got opened and we both got separated and TT was there to check the ticket and he must have found out about our kissing and he saw our id and smiled at us and left our cabin. Then Kamil locked the door and came near me and straight away kissed my mouth hard and this time I didn’t opened my mouth.

He made me stand and then from the back he caught my boobs and started to press it hard and the milk starts oozing over the nighty and he was shocked and at the same time happy with the milk. I can feel his dick is getting hard enough and poking my ass from the back over his lungi. He was impatient and just made me bend over the lower berth and then raised my nighty and made my legs wider and removed his lungi and showed his dick in my cunt without any protection in one go. He entered my cunt from the back and the wetness in my pussy gives way to his dick fully inside my cunt. Then he starts fucking hard like a bitch and I starts moaning loudly and now he lifted the nighty fully above my head and slapped my ass hard and starts fucking fast.

While fucking me hard, he was pulling my hair, slapping my cheeks, ass and even boobs. And finally he found me am submissive in sex and he said, he will make me his slave for the entire journey and if required I can contact him after the journey also, saying this he cummed in my unprotected cunt. I also cummed at the same time on his dick and we both collapsed on the lower berth. Still his dick is inside my cunt and he is lying above me. The he removed his dick with a sound and took his dick out of my cunt. He stood up and saw me lying in the berth without any dress. He comes near me and asked me to suck his dick. I saw his dick which is a cocktail of my cum and his cum. I was bit hesitant to do it and then he starts pinching my nipples my both nipples hardly which make me moan in pain and immediately I opened my mouth and he showed his dick in my mouth. Now I can feel the taste of both our cums mixed.  
[+] 4 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ...... - by hornydude2k - 18-03-2024, 10:29 PM