Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
(27-05-2022, 02:25 PM)Realman12 Wrote: So dear friends, time for the next update. Hope you guys are enjoying the story. Comments are always welcome from you:

Chapter 22: Sexual Manipulation

Poroma was screaming so loudly even the neighbours should have been able to hear her and must have already deduced what a great slut my wife must be as she spoke in between her screams, "ooh, ooh, ooh, but please Ranjeet, uff, uff, just take the matter sportingly, mmm, mmm, ooi maa! You know how much I do love you and care for you, ssh, ssh, ssh! Please allow me some time and space to recover from the effect of his charms, aah, aah, aah! I am promising you that very soon you will regain the full control over your wife, mmm, mmm, mmm, ooi maa!" 

Poroma suddenly turned her sexual scheme in another different direction.

Now that was a huge shock for me and immediately I was taken aback! Immediately I removed my mouth from her nipples which were by now well covered with raw and red hickeys all over her big areolas!

With my mouth open in shock I somehow managed to ask her, "what do you mean by that Poroma? Are you trying to imply that it is not all over with him yet? Are you trying to tell me that you are going to meet him again after this?"

"Now now please calm down a little Ranjeet," Poroma pulled my face deep into her cleavage once again, "look my Darling hubby, I have just been entering into a new affair, you may call it my only extra marital affair! Right now the extra marital affair have just started for me! It will not be possible for me to stop seeing him right now! And this is the second wish of mine that you will have to allow me for my win in the bet! Since you have already lost the bet you are expected to allow me my wish dear Sir!"

Saying this she pulled my face up and kissed me on my lips, it was a deep kiss and she pushed her tongue into my mouth as our tongues danced with each other!

When the kiss broke she said, "please Ranjeet, be as much rough with me as you need to punish me, I am ready to bear everything! But just you will have to let me have this, the wish I won in the bet against you!"

"So you will let him fuck you again?" I asked completely disheartened.

Surely I couldn't stop her if she does it, my only option is to go for a divorce but that will definitely disturb the life of the children.

"Yes, I will definitely get screwed by him repeatedly many many more times," Poroma said as she started climbing up from the bed and sitting on top of me in a cowgirl position, "would you like me to go on the top of you Ranjeet? You look damn tired and I am still very horny!"

By the time she asked my permission she was already was sitting on the top of me with her legs on my either side holding my steel hard cock in her hands! For any male of the human species it would be a pure dream to have the pretty Poroma on top!

"Well my little Ranjeet don't seem to be as angry as you," she smiled naughtily, "but don't worry, it will always be in your absence! After your outburst yesterday I am pretty sure that you are in no way a cuckold! So you will not be enjoying this under any circumstances but I will just request you to please bear a little bit with me, and please don't lose faith in me! I definitely love my husband and my children and will surely come back to them. Just please allow your wife a few months time to back off from the affair dear!"

Saying so she was adjusting my erection over her pussy and slowly taking it inside! I closed my eyes in anticipation of a pure pleasure as Poroma's huge massive boobies started bouncing just in front of my eyes and her sacred Mangalsutra jiggled in the valley between her jugs! 

Placing her hands on my chest she started rolling her hips waking up my sex organ inside her soft pussy she was saying, "just imagine how much naughty this would make me feel and how much jealous you will be feeling, aren't you dear Ranjeet?"

"You are making me feel so much helpless Poroma," I said in a completely frustrated voice, "so you want to tell me that I don't have any other option than to allow Rahul to fuck my wife? Is that what you mean? The whole world will be laughing at me. They will be making fun of me and every single person will be talking about your scandal! You will very quickly become famous in the whole community as a slutty wife!"

"Nothing like this will ever be happening," she said with a real determination in her stern voice, "here at this moment as your loving wife Poroma I am promising you that I will be completely discreet! Sex with you is my necessity, it is my basic need while the sex with Rahul will only be for the purpose of my pleasure! And besides that I will always be ensuring that he will be wearing a condom! I too find it hard to believe that because he is having an affair with me he will be forsaking all his other girls! No, I will never risk the life of my husband and children! No, I just couldn't expose ourselves to any risk! I will be having sex with Rahul only one to a maximum of two days per week and surely I would be extremely discreet! I promise to you that nobody will ever be able to come to know that! Thus no one will be able to play with your honour and prestige, dignity and respect! I could have very easily done all these behind your back and hiding the secret from you but I have promised to never cheat you or do anything without your knowledge! We both will be so much discreet that even you too will never be able to manage to find out actually when and where and how we got together! It will be like may be eating out once a week, you can never do that every day. Every day you will need to eat home cooked food!"

Continually rolling her hips and rubbing her buttocks and holding my erection with her cunt lips she was silent for a minute before continuing, "please consider my problem a little sympathetically Ranjeet, following Rahul giving me so much pleasure in bed I just cannot cut him off from my life like that! I will just be needing some time to free myself from his magnetic altercation!"

"So you will be continuing fucking each other?" I asked her devastated.

"Sorry Ranjeet but that is the truth," Poroma claimed, "just give me a few months time and I could promise to you that you will be getting back your wife only for yourself just like before this!"

Suddenly I started to get a feeling of a discomfort in my chest!

"Are you suffering too much Ranjeet?" Poroma asked me in a sympathetic voice, "please don't worry or think too much, just take every thing sportingly and you will be feeling a lot better!"

While talking about all these she was constantly rolling her hips over my groin, she was continuously adjusting her posture grinding my full grown cock between her legs and into her oozing cunt! With all her wetness she was adjusting her posture to receive my crotch deeper into her! Suddenly Poroma stripped off her saree and threw it away! Then she pulled out her arms from her blouse and threw it away too! She untied the string of her petticoat and pulling it over her head got fully nude! She raised her nude body and released my hardened rod! My steel hard cock immediately sprang up! She grabbed it in her left hand while snaking her right hand under the head, holding my erection she pulled the foreskin and again placed it on her cunt lips! Slowly she was sitting down again taking me again inside her, I was as hard as a steel rod! Poroma bent down over my chest with her bare breasts hanging out on me!

"Close your eyes Ranjeet," she whispered into my ear.

As I closed my eyes she rained kisses on my face and lips as she lowered herself over me! She started moving slowly this time up and down fucking me, her hot and wet cunt wet with her juices was giving me so much pleasure! As I opened my eyes again I saw her completely nude body, her breasts were shaking with her every movement! She lowered herself over me to rub her soft boobies against my chest!

She was whispering into my ear, "just remember that you will not be losing anything from my extra marital affair! I will never shut you down for him, it will happen only on one or two days in complete discretion and in your absence while you will be fucking your wife every day! Any time you want me I will be always available for you, and any way you want me! From now on you will be often getting full deep throated blowjobs completed with the swallowing, and this will be a regular service available for you anywhere and anytime you want! Anytime you want you can fuck me regardless of any restriction and you can have my asshole! I also promise you that there will never be any sloppy seconds for you! Also I hereby promise to you that Rahul will never get any chance to use my body without wearing a condom! Also that nobody will ever come to know anything about my extra marital affair! And all of these are certainly my promises to you my husband!"

"How could you be able to control that?" I asked not at all convinced, "there will be so much scandal and finally it will be me that would be facing all the public humiliation!"

"No it is not going to be like that at all," Poroma replied in a sympathetic voice, "my Darling hubby, Rahul is regularly fucking both Sutapa and Reshmi but have you ever heard or did you ever know about it before last Friday? Your wife's affair with him will also be completely discreet, and instead of humiliating you from now on he will be your friend and help you as much as possible at your workplace and I will be the one who is going to ensure that!"

"But once you are freely start enjoying the sex with Rahul you will always be comparing the sex with me with that with him," I said, "and I will never be able to tolerate that!"

"I promise you it will never be happening like that," Poroma said in a very husky voice, "Rahul have actually aroused a sleeping volcano inside my body and I will always be providing you with so much sexual pleasure that you yourself will never be able to keep up with me!"

Very soon I was ready to cum, her sexual infidelity confessions about her new adulterous relationship alongside her new plans about continuing her sexual infidelity schemes, her loud screams were already too much for me! And above all her hip rotating around my crotch along with her up and down motions on my hard cock was already starting to take me above the edge!

So I said to her, "sorry Poroma, I just cannot hold any longer, am going to cum!"

"Oh no," Poroma said in frustration, "it's hardly ten minutes and I am not even close! Chill baby, I will do something for you! My dear husband, please just look deep into my eyes!"

"Why would I do that and what for?" I asked puzzled.

"Just because your wife Poroma is asking you to do that," Poroma said in her husky voice, "just please don't question me and do not remove your eyes from my eyes!"

So I was looking up deeply into her eyes and Poroma started rocking up and down fucking me with even a greater speed pleasuring my cock in every which way and moving her hot and wet pussy and taking my erection deep inside her love hole!

"Just don't move your eyes," she managed to say between her moanings and whimperings.

She went down stopping halfway and then lowering her head and kissed me with her lips! I placed my hands over her head and started running my fingers through her hair! She was swirling her tongue in and out of my mouth! She was then slowly lowering her hips over me as she held my hardened cock in her soft hands and slowly guided me into her hole! Her large breasts were shaking as she welcomed my member all the way inside!

She then kissed me over and over again and slowly sat up to start riding me all over again! This way she was giving me so much pleasure for the first time of being completely dominated in the bed!

She was slowly riding my cock while moving her body!

"Don't take your eyes away from me," Poroma said again as I was closing my eyes in the anticipation of a huge massive imminent orgasm, "look deep into my eyes and answer my questions!"

After a few number of up and down motions on my cock when I was just ready for my imminent orgasm and she caught up speed! She was grinding harder and harder against my steel hard rod as I could not help placing my hands over her waist! 

God, she was so wet! I was groaning in pleasure anticipating my close orgasm! I was so close, I squeezed her bouncing boobs hard! My God! They are so big I just couldn't wrap my palms over either! They are so firm and so fair! Her hardened nipples!

But anticipating my restlessness Poroma knew how close I was, she suddenly stopped her thrusts and
 bit my cock at the base tightly with her cunt lips! I tried to fuck her thirsting upwards but couldn't even move even an inch inside her pussy!

"Please let me cum Poroma," I begged her, "I can't stand it anymore!"

"No," she said in a cruel tone, "first you need to answer my questions!"

"Alright," I said desperately, "go ahead and ask!"

Poroma looked deeply into my eyes and her eyes were full of tears and asked me, "Ranjeet my love, that day you must have been feeling so much pain, didn't you?"

"Yes!" I replied in the affirmative.

The next moment her big black eyes were full of tears! A few drops flooded her eyes and fell onto my chest.

She asked in a very sad and low voice nearly weeping, "when have you been suffering the most of all my sweet baby?"

"When Rahul was holding up your semi clad body in your blouse and petticoat in his arms like a trophy," I recalled my sad, hurt and humiliated state, "and all the people present there have been continually clapping and cheering him and then on the next moment Rahul standing up straight was carrying you upstairs holding you in his arms and climbing up towards the bedroom!"

Poroma slowly released the bite of her cunt lips from the base of my cock and it got back it's freedom and sprang up inside her warm pussy feeling the friction of her slippery pussy walls engulfing it! She was weeping profusely and looking deep into my eyes full of tears! Slowly she started her up and down motions again taking my cock deeper and deeper every time into her pussy! She held my hands and put them over her bare boobies turning red already! 

I squeezed them hard and she was groaning and whimpering in pleasure, "aah, aah, ooh, uff, mmm!"
She was blushing red as her nipples were growing bigger before my own eyes into the size of juicy gbangs while she was biting her lower lip and her pussy was throbbing violently around my hardened cock!

"What have you been thinking at the time?" Poroma asked me anxiously with a small smile on her lips and tears still in her eyes when she was able to calm down herself a little, "that just because he was holding me up in his strong arms he had completely owned me up?"

"Yes, at least I felt like I lost you for ever!" I answered her.

As soon as I said those words Poroma once again came down over my cock with a heavy force, her huge massive but soft buttocks were rubbing against my crotch while I was shivering in anticipation of my imminent orgasm! But Poroma too felt it, that I was about to cum and once again again she used her tight pussy lips to bite the base of my erect cock and stopped me from getting my orgasm! I was groaning in frustration!
"You are not allowed to climax before you answer all my questions my dear husband," Poroma said with a cruel smile.

"Okay, go on," I said in frustration but still trembling in a feeling of heavenly pleasure.

"What else did you think?" Poroma asked me in a husky voice full of lust, "did you believe that after we will be coming out of the bedroom I will be permanently leaving you and my children behind to become his wife?"

"Uff," I was moaning in pleasure in combination with a deep frustration realizing how my gorgeous wife was trying to turn me into a cuckold using the muscles of her pussy, "yes!"

Poroma once again released my cock from the bite of her cunt lips at the base, but by then I had lost my erection again! But she immediately brought her mouth to my cock and holding the base started licking the head till I was hard again! Then she once again holding my erection in her hands pulled it deep into her sloppy cunt and started fucking my cock from the above with a renewed energy and sexual vigour! 

After riding my cock for a number of strokes I once again reached the verge of an ecstatic intense pleasurable orgasm! Again Poroma used her tight cunt lips to hold the base of my cock tightly so that I could not cum!

"So what more were you thinking?" Poroma asked with a sensuous smile on her lips, "you thought that I will be leaving you and my own children and move in with Rahul in his flat?"

"Aah, aah," I moaned in my sexual arousal.

"And did you expect that after a few days you will be hearing from the public that I am pregnant with the baby of Rahul?" Poroma asked me in a very serious mood now.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh!" I was losing all my inner strength, endurance and determination by then.
This is the single point in each cockold story or cheating story, husband loves wife and allows her to get fucked by other people. The same plot. No revenge no twist except one or two writers ( exgame40it   ). If the main character who narrates the story, don't take revenge ( in any manner) and keep on getting humiliated and suffer, then what is the point of telling a story? 
Definitely I agree that writers should engage the audience with the characters and let them wait in anticipation. But my question is how long?  When is the winning part of the hero character? 
Does it require more than three years?
[+] 1 user Likes gotfinally82's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM