Adultery The Defeat of Poroma
(20-05-2022, 02:38 PM)Realman12 Wrote: So friends, it's already Friday and time of the next update. I have slightly changed the writing format and style, see if you like it. Any comments and suggestions for how the story might go from here will be highly appreciated. So here it comes:

Chapter 21:  Sexual Reunion With A Blowjob

I was starting to get a hard on by the erotic talk, and I could not any more hold on to my anger towards my wife Poroma! She could have asked for any wishes now but she still preferred to making love with me as her redemption! Of course the knowledge that she have been taking precautionary measures while having her romp with the lecherous Rahul was a welcome bonus, she still had not lost her mind in the face of seduction! And since I have already took a decision that I will not divorce her till the younger child is grown up and out of the house, why the hell should I be suffering for something she had done? 

Why would not I accept the free pussy I actually deserve which Rahul have already been taking without possessing any rights to that? She is still my wife till I divorce her and safe as she used protection during sex with Rahul after all!

"If that is the case," I said, "I don't think I can have any good reasons for denying you of your sexual redemption!"

She seemed to have been just waiting in anticipation for hearing exactly those words from me, as soon as the words finally were able to escape from my mouth she jumped all over me! She was hugging me tightly in an embrace as she was raining at least fifty kisses all over my face while continuing to push me towards the door of our bedroom! As we reached the door tightly hugging each other she pushed open the door and pulled me inside our bedroom and immediately shut the door from inside! The next moment she threw my body on our bed and as I was lying there on my back she forcefully pulled down my pants. The next thing I knew was that he pulled down my underwears along with my trousers.

So I found myself the next moment lying helplessly on the bed on my back as my gorgeous sensuous wife Poroma was positioned over me fishing out my steel hard cock as she was pulling down my trousers and underwears! And then without the slightest hesitation she straight away took my erect rod deep into the warmth of her mouth! Oh, what a feeling I was enjoying!

Poroma initiated giving me an intense pleasure making use of her mouth! I was continuously growing harder and bigger feeling the great pleasure of her warm and wet mouth over my rock hard cock as I was moaning in pleasure,"Poroma, what have got into you?"

Poroma slowly released my hardened cock from her mouth and looked up towards my face while an extremely mischievous smile slowly appeared on her obviously pretty but slutty face! 

Then holding and slowly rubbing my balls she started to slowly but seductively licking the head of my erect cock she started whispering between her licks, "in the last two days Rahul have been fucking your wife at least ten times Ranjeet, of course what I mean is I'm only accounting to you here about the pussy fucking!

It surely have not been including the total number of ass fuckings and the numerous blowjobs that I have been offering him, and every time I have been completely swallowing him dry! You are still not aware at all about how much he have been kneading and pressing the soft flesh of my sensuous assets! He have been continually squeezing and trampling my sexually charged up body, smitten me, suckling out all my breast milk, chewing my nipples but what I want to confirm to you is that even after all these things he was never able to take me away from you! Your wife Poroma is still completely and absolutely yours, and sincerely I would like to tell you that whatever he have been doing to me actually took my lust for you to a completely different higher level! Your wife Poroma is still lying in your bed and between your legs even after all that have been continually happening to her since last Friday night!"

Her lustful and clearly manipulating words were getting over me and furiously turning me on, she was very easily breaking down all of my strong resolutions! 
My anger and hate for my slutty adulterous wife was quickly turning into lust towards her! I held her arms tightly, since she was in a sleeveless blouse her soft fleshy arms were completely accessible to my hands!

Holding her strongly I pulled her up to my chest!

Rubbing her fleshy swollen lips over my hairy chest Poroma my beautiful wife continued in her husky and seductive voice while biting her lower lip in between, "please thoroughly check out your wife's sexy body Darling Ranjeet, believe me she is still your own wife, your same old woman as always! She still is in possession of her same old humongous breasts as before, she is still having her same pussy wet, tight and ready for you and the same loving lips continuously wanting nothing other than to kiss you! Rahul's fucking her for the last whole weekend could never change anything for her, she never have got changed anything in anyway of herself! I have brought back to you everything I have taken away from you on the last Friday night with me. Come on my Darling, squeeze my boobies as roughly as you want with your strong hands, slap my buttocks as hard and tight as you want, play with my body roughly, check out my assets, punish your slutty wife Poroma and reclaim back your own properties my loving husband!"

Between speaking these highly arousing words she have been continually providing me with an intense pleasure using her lovely mouth kissing all over my hairy crotch, licking the head of my erection and occasionally sucking my cock bringing me to the edge of an ecstatic orgasm again and again repeatedly and then just before the climax she was taking her mouth away and speaking those hot words causing me excitement beyond any imagination! She was masterfully alternating between blowing my head, then pushing my head out of her mouth, then talking, then again licking under the elevation on the underside, then again talking and taking me up to the heaven of pleasure!

Next Poroma was holding my balls in her soft hands and she started playing with them! She was occasionally squeezing them, and then moving them towards her mouth she was licking them lovingly! Then at the next moment she was licking alongside the underside of my erect cock to the tip and then back downwards! Then again she she was climbing upwards hungrily till she reached back to the tip! Again she was licking all around the head! 

Now I am not so much of a fool as she have been anticipating, I am very well aware about such tactics that women perform on men as I have been reading in a number of erotic stories! The real game is like this, the slutty wife will be playing with the cock of the cuckolded husband licking and pleasuring him while making confessions about her sexual infidelity adventures! As a result he will surely be getting a nice erection due to her making out with his cock slowly and seductively with her mouth! And when the husband will be aroused the slutty wife will be claiming that the husband is so much excited only because of hearing her confessions about her infidelity with her bull! So, she will be starting to claim that the cheated husband is definitely into cuckoldry since he is enjoying her confessions about her adventures with her lover! Now I surely never wanted to be manipulated in that way by my wife Poroma, come what may!

So in order to take away my mind from her manipulative pleasuring by her mouth I asked her, "there are still some doubts about what you have been saying Poroma, I am still not convinced by your side of the story. Firstly, there have been never any conditions in the sex game you have been playing with Rahul that the woman could not utilize her own hands! So here comes my question, never any time during the game did I see you using your own hands to resist or try to stop any of the sexual advances that Rahul have been performing over your body! Actually above even that I have noticed that you have used your hands only twice during the course of the whole game! The first time was when Rahul have been having a little problem while untying the knots behind of your halter neck blouse at your back and also behind your neck! And it was you who actually helped him at that time by untying both the knots yourself using both your hands and thus it was actually you yourself who have been helping him in stripping yourself! Then came the second time when you have been using your hands, it was then when you had bent down both your arms consecutively one after the other to slid down the same blouse off from your own breasts! Never during any time of the whole game did you make any attempt to hold his hands or even tried to stop him!"

My dear wife Poroma moved up her face towards me looking straight into my eyes while placing my hard cock between her soft fleshy melons and rubbing them softly against my hardened rod, "my Darling hubby, do you really believe that I have been in my senses at the time Ranjeet? You have always been present there at the party all the time my dear, so you must have seen how I got stuck into the problem! Rahul have been there and he was tricking me but still I have been continually doing my best to try constantly resisting him all the time! But yes, I failed. You must know this that I have lost only for the cause that he was never an ordinary mortal human being. If he is trying he will surely be able to seduce any woman or girl into his bed! I was completely under his charm and spell at that particular moment my love!"

While talking about all these my wife Poroma have been rubbing her fleshy bare boobs vigorously against my hardness from both the sides but I was still able to manage enough control as while listening to her manipulative discussions I was still able to take my mind off from there, "sorry but I am still not able to convince myself of your trying to absolve yourself from everything. The condition of the challenge at the party had clearly declared that it was for you to do anything to his liking unless it is hurting you until the next one hour! Now you have been saying that he was constantly edging you towards the verge of an intense pleasurable orgasm and then finally didn't allow you to cum preventing and destroying your orgasm again and again and out of your frustration repeatedly was automatically able to manage in this way to get concessions till the next morning that was Saturday which is a holiday for us! That practically covers you for the same night and till the next morning. So then how could you go out with Rahul for a full two days vacational trip with your sexual partner Rahul the great with practically no concern about me your husband or your two children? How could you really do that out of the blue all of a sudden?"

My voice was slowly rising as by the end of the lecture I was nearly screaming at her, Poroma raised herself up putting her arms around me taking me into a tight embrace rubbing her soft fleshy body against me and her crotch against my erection! 

Slowly in a gentle voice she started whispering trying her best to comfort me, "yes, surely I have done all these things but don't you understand the context Ranjeet? By that time I had been mesmerized and had turned into a complete sex slave for him! Uff Darling, I just couldn't explain to you how much huge and massive and intense pleasurable orgasm I received from him once he allowed me to have my orgasm the first time after such a prolonged teasing! Oh it was such a heavenly pleasure my dear Ranjeet! I have been continually fucking you since the beginning of our marriage Ranjeet but I could say this without even the slightest hesitation to openly declare in front of your presence that I have never been there, that is never could I have received so much pleasure from you, no, not even in a single occasion! The last two days orgasm after orgasm have been hitting me like wave after wave in a sea, it seemed like God have created this super human sex machine only for the sole purpose of pleasuring the whole of womankind!

He is so much longer, thicker and so hard! Whenever he was fully inside my body all I was feeling was that he will surely be killing me with pleasure! Oh my Darling hubby Ranjeet, it was so so much pleasure I could have easily died having a heart attack! And above all these his staying power is so much, he seemed to be an automatic drilling machine which was fitted and was constantly running against my pussy!"

Her ample cleavage was fully open in her low cut tight blouse, as she was rubbing her huge massive boobs against my steel hard cock while praising Rahul got me as much angry as excited! 

"You slut!" I screamed at her in anger as my eyes glistened and my hands were pulling the strings of her blouse to tear it off her body, "if he is so much better for you, why didn't you stay back with him there? You have just now yourself declared that I have never given you that kind of pleasure in my life!"

"Relax Ranjeet," Poroma said calmly while using her hands she pulled open the strings to open her blouse as she was giggling while clearly enjoying the attention and treatment her glorious boobies were continuously receiving, "don't you love me my Ranjeet?"

Poroma slid off the blouse through her arms getting toplees!

I immediately jumped over her boobs grabbing them, squeezing them tightly fondling them with great care.while I commented, "you already know the answer Poroma!"

Her breasts were so large I just couldn't help struggling to catch hold of either of them in one hand! Poroma was already moaning loudly with my squeezes, "mmm, mmm, mmm!"

Both her hard nipples were already standing erect!

"That is exactly the question Ranjeet," Poroma said between her moans while pulling my mouth and pushing her left nipple into it,"mmm, mmm, mmm, since I know you love me so much, ooi maa, why is it that you just cannot accept the case if I can get a little pleasure outside the marriage for just myself? Aah, aah, aah!"

I couldn't reply her with her perky nipple into my mouth which I was suckling while squeezing her other boob! That is really very difficult, you can try it out and see for yourself! Her warm delicious milk was slowly but steadily flowing into my mouth and moving deep into my throat and then to my stomach! 

As I was continuously swallowing Poroma whimpered in pleasure before saying, "mmm, mmm, mmm, don't just suckle like a baby Ranjeet, mmm, mmm, bite my nipples and bite them hard, mmm, mmm,mmm, use your sharp teeth on them! Aah, ufff, punish your slut my kind Sir, aah!"

"I was not biting you Poroma only because I didn't want to hurt you!" I exclaimed.

"Please Ranjeet, umm, just do as I tell you, mmm," Poroma moaned, "mmm, bite them hard! Uff, be rough with me, iss, please don't try to be so gentle with me, aah!"

So I started using my sharp teeth to bite her erect nipples hard, alternating between both the nipples as she was screaming in pain and pleasure! Reddish raw bleeding love bites or hickeys were starting to appear over her areolas! 

Poroma continued to speak in her husky voice between her screams, "ooh, aah, aah, what do you think Ranjeet? Uff, uff, ooi maa, I was so much sure that you will never be able to hate me, uff, uff, uff, because I really know how much you do love me, aah, aah, aah! Uff, that is the only reason I could shamelessly and fearlessly enjoy all the sex with Rahul for the last two days, uff, uff! I could enjoy myself so freely only because I am sure you will be going to forgive me when I come back and explain everything to you, aah, aah, aah! Whatever I have been continually doing with Rahul was nothing but just sex, oh, oh, ooh and what I do with you every night is making love! Mmm, mmm, mmm! What I have been doing with him for the last two days was purely fucking and what I am doing right now with you is love making, ooi maa!"

Suddenly Poroma pulled her saree and petticoat above her waist and pulled my hands and placed them over her plump buttocks!

"Come on Ranjeet, ooh," Poroma moaned, slap my bums, spank them hard! Aah, aah, punish your slut wife Poroma!"

I started spanking her buttocks hard in response while continuing my biting and sucking her hard nipples as she went on moaning and screaming, "aah, aah, that's it Ranjeet! Slap harder, uff, turn them red and put your finger imprints over my fat buttocks! Uff, uff Ranjeet, I really need you to be rough with me, aah, aah! I need to feel the sting, uff, uff, my love! It is the pain that will be cleansing my sins and the guilt of causing you the emotional pain this weekend, ooi maa! Punish me nice and proper for being a naughty girl, aah, aah! I need to feel the physical pain to counter the emotional pain I have been causing you, oh, oh, oh! You never told me but I could feel your pain in my heart! By inflicting the punishment you are reclaiming me, aah, ooh, umm! Experiencing the pain from you will make me feel myself as a part of your heart!"
Fuck the story, here writer purely want the readers hate as much as while reading the story and continuously bond with the cockold character. And there is no way of completing this story nearby any chance. As writer has the liberty, hw can continue as long as keeping the sex scenes and say love is different and fucking is different( the same old dialogue all story writers say )
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:08 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 03-03-2022, 05:42 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 03-03-2022, 08:05 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by blackdesk - 04-03-2022, 01:02 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 04-03-2022, 02:45 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by vaddadi2007 - 06-03-2022, 11:51 AM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Eswar P - 06-03-2022, 09:24 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Realman12 - 07-03-2022, 01:37 PM
RE: The Defeat of Poroma - by Synthetic_Niya - 07-03-2022, 06:35 PM