Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Mutual Experiences
This happened in 2015.

My wife and I had a few threesomes in the past, and had talked for a long time about having this one masseuse, whose website we had looked at a few times, come over and give her an erotic massage. She thought he was incredibly hot… and he was 6′3″ 220, with a 32 inch waist, a massive chest, and was totally ripped. Oh, yeah, and he was a bald, black guy.

I emailed the guy one day and then we talked for a few days on the phone before setting up an appointment for him to come by. My wife knew we had been talking, but wasn't aware that I had set up an appointment.

It was a Friday afternoon and when the doorbell rang, I asked her if she was expecting anybody. She said no, and I said, well… neither was I. She went to the door and when she opened it, I thought she was going to have a seizure. She knew right away what I had done. She was a little upset that I hadn't told her about it, but she couldn't deny that the juices started flowing before “Travis” could put his equipment down.

He came in, sat down, we chatted for a while, and he really made her feel incredibly comfortable. She really didn't want to go thru with it. She said she wasn't ready for it; but, he went over behind her and started to rub her shoulders and told her she was really tense and needed the massage more than she knew.

She immediately responded to his touch, and after letting out a few little moans, decided that she would go thru with it. So, he started putting up his table and she went upstairs to get changed. While she was upstairs, he asked if there were any rules or limits that he shouldn't go beyond. I told him to go as far as she let's him. I told him I thought she would be very responsive and forget all about not being ready to go thru with it.

She came down stairs in a bikini and robe. He was wearing a jogging suit. She took off her robe and got on the table. He stood next to the table, admired her, walked around the table, and looked at her from every angle before telling her how beautiful she is. Then, he told her he felt more comfortable giving the massage in his gym shorts and asked if she was OK with that. She said yes, and he removed his jogging suit, and was now in shorts and a t-shirt.

Immediately, I saw that his cock was fucking enormous. She couldn't see that, because her head was faced down on the massage table. He started to work on her, beginning with her feet. It didn't take more than a minute or two for the moans to begin. She really relaxed and totally forgot about any feelings of hesitation.

By the time he made his was to her head, he was ROCK HARD in his shorts, and as he stood facing her head, she all of a sudden said, “OH MY GOD!” He stopped and asked if she was okay. She didn't respond immediately. I asked her if she was okay. Finally she said, “is that even real?”

He looked over at me. I nodded, and he said, “you can see for yourself… if you like.” She raised her head and looked at me. I nodded again and said, “Why don't you take off your shorts, Trav”? He did… and his cock nearly hit her in the face. “You can touch it if you want,” he told her.

She raised an arm and wrapped her hand around his cock. She just held it for a second, until he started to slowly rock back and forth while he continued rubbing her back. He moved closer to her and then he took her hand off of his cock and rested it up against her cheek. Again, she said, “OH MY GOD!” She started turning her head from side to side so she was having the cock rub both sides of her face.

At one point, while she was going from side to side, she let her tongue run across his cock. He moaned loud and gripped her ass cheeks really hard. Without even thinking, her mouth opened and the massive head of his cock slipped in. He looked at me again for approval and when I nodded, he began a seriously slow motion fucking of her mouth. It was a 100% no hands blowjob in total slo-mo. She was rocking her hips and trying to fuck the table. He was rubbing her neck with his eyes closed and telling her to relax her throat so she could take him deeper.

I'm not sure she ever got more than half of him in her mouth. She gagged once and he pulled back out, leaned down and whispered, “I need to fuck you. Is that cool”? She looked over to see that I had taken my pants off and was hard enough to cut diamonds. Then, she looked him right in the eyes and said, “I need you to fuck me.”

He climbed onto the table, straddled her thighs, and rested his giant cock in the entire crack of her ass. She started wiggling and writhing immediately. He smacked his cock on her ass and started asking her what she wanted. First, she said, “I want it. “ He asked her again, “What do you want?” She said, I want you inside of me.” He started rocking so that he was actually slow fucking her ass Crack, and he asked her again, “What do you want, Baby?”

It was the first time he called her “Baby,” and it must have done something to her because this time, she tried to throw her ass into him hard and said, “I WANT YOU TO FUCK ME LIKE A WHORE!” He took hold of his cock and used the head to spread her pussy lips by rubbing it between them. “Are you a whore,” he asked. She told him, “I am today. I'm your whore. I'm your married white whore.”

While she was still finishing that last sentence, he penetrated her for the first time. He wasn't even half way inside of her before she came the first time. Her pussy gripped him and she again tried to thrust her ass up into him. He kept rocking, harder and deeper but still really really slow. They fucked like this for over twenty more minutes and she must have cum at least a dozen times. Each time she would cum, she would say something that was just WILD. She told him it was his pussy. She told him he owned it. She told him he could have it anywhere, anytime, any hour of any day. She was begging him to fill her pussy with his cum.

He asked if she loved his big black cock. She said she loved it and would do anything he wanted. He said he wanted her to turn over so she could look into his eyes when he nutted inside of her tight, white, married pussy. She did. He got back between her legs and then told her to put in back in for him. She told me to come and stand by the side of the table so she could suck me while he fucked her. Then she put his cock back inside of her and he fucked her with the full length of his cock while she screamed on my dick which was now in her mouth.

I had been leaking precum for half an hour, and when she started screaming on my dick, I came in almost no time. She took the first jet down her throat, and the last 3 on her face. Travis looked at her with cum all over her face and smiled. He said, “Damn, girl… you are an amazing whore. You love this cock, don't you?” She said, “I FUCKING LOVE IT! CUM FOR ME! FILL YOUR PUSSY!”

He fucked her for about another 3–4 minutes, and every stroke was full length with his big balls slapping off off her ass. She was raising up to meet every thrust and came at least another 2 or 3 times before his whole body tensed, his eyes closed, head tilted up, and he screamed, “TAKE IT, BABY! SQUEEZE MY DICK! MILK IT!” That totally sent her over the edge. She looked at me and said, “HE'S FILLING MY PUSSY, BABY. I'M SQUIRTING ON HIS COCK!” I leaned down and kissed her passionately. He kept slow fucking her and saying, “yeah, Baby… squeeze that dick.”

Finally, he slid out of her and his cock hit the table with an actual thud. “Look at you,” he said as an absolute boat load of cum stated to flow out of her. She looked over at me and said, “Baby, you need to reclaim me. I was his for the last hour, but I'm yours for life. You need to reclaim me.” I asked what she meant, and she said she wanted me to lick her clean and make her cum again. From behind me I heard Travis say, “That's so fucking hot. You guys are the sexiest fucking couple, I've ever been with. “

I got between her legs and licked her clean. I licked her pussy for at least 15 minutes and she squirted all over my face TWICE. About five minutes into my licking, Travis stood next to her and she sucked him while I licked her. When I stopped licking her, I looked up and saw his hands cradling her head and fucking her mouth. This time, she was taking maybe 3/4 of his length, and just when I thought it was all over, his eyes closed again, his head flew back and his started cumming. He shot 1 or 2 jets into her mouth, then pulled out and sprayed her face like I had done. Then, he leaned down, kissed her full open mouth, and proceeded to lick his cum and mine off of her face, before kissing her, open mouth and sharing the cum with her.

When he left, a total of almost 2 hours after he got there, he told me that this one was free, and that he couldn't possibly charge me for some of the best sex he had ever had. I told him we could make it a weekly thing, and I would pay full price, no matter what.

We ended up making it a once a month event for almost a year before we moved from the area. Each time was better than the last, and every night, she and I fucked like crazy people after Travis left.
So… Do I recommend watching your wife get an erotic massage?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mutual Experiences - by NavelPlay - 27-11-2023, 04:00 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by NavelPlay - 27-11-2023, 07:05 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by ABCDXYZ - 05-01-2024, 03:45 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by NavelPlay - 17-03-2024, 09:17 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by NavelPlay - 16-03-2024, 08:07 PM
RE: Mutual Experiences - by guesscurry123 - 18-03-2024, 09:37 PM