Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid

The door bell rang the next morning and I immediately woke up, eager to see what my mother would wear. When I went to the staircase and peeped into her room, I was shocked. She was standing in front of the mirror totally naked. Her huge 36dd boobs were looking like two huge melons on a tree. Her 40-size ass was jiggling with nervousness. She must have trimmed some of the hair surrounding her pussy and that's why her engorged pussy lips could now be seen clearly. There was only a tiny, thin patch above her twat that looked very inviting. She sprayed a sweet strawberry scent across her body - first she sprayed it on her thigh and shivered when the cold spray touched the smooth soft skin of her thigh, she then applied the perfume on her milk tanks and her super-sensitive nipples instantly became stiff causing her to moan "unngghhh..." in pleasure, lastly she used the perfume on the voluptuous globes of her butt. Finally, she applied a generous amount of red lipstick on her soft, protruding lips which increased her sexiness. She was looking like a high-class call-girl cum housewife.

The bell rang a second time and I immediately ran inside my room so that she doesn't see me peeking. After a third ring I heard footsteps going down the staircase. I decided that I cannot miss this. When I slowly came out of my room and looked down from the staircase, I was shocked. My mom was wearing a red petticoat, a red blouse and one of her black bra straps had come out from the blouse making them visible. She was not wearing any saree over her clothes either. Her fleshy midriff and deep, juicy navel was also visible from the front. Her petticoat was loose and I could actually see a few inches of her ass-crack peeking above the petticoat. The petticoat was made of very thin fabric. Every fold and wave of her enormous buttocks could be clearly seen through the translucent fabric of the petticoat That means she was not wearing any panties. I was totally amazed. My mother who was so conservative just a few days back was now going to open the door for a milkman wearing such raunchy clothes.

My mother then slowly and nervously opened the door and there he was standing. Our milkman/doodhwala. He was a 25 year old guy, lean built, had very few facial hair and was not very ugly looking, but had a lot of pimples on his face. He was wearing a banyan and a pyjama, and was holding a milk can in his hand. The moment he saw my mother, his jaw dropped open. I doubt he had ever seen such a mature, married woman in such a sexy state.

"K...K...Kakima, apni ajke" (A...A...Aunty, why you're here"), he said stammeringly.

My mother didn't like the guy at all. But she knew that Uncle Shyam was watching from his window and so she had to give the old pervert a show. "Aaj theke ami tor theke doodh nebo." ("From today onwards, I'll be taking milk from you.")

The milkman gave a naughty smile and shamelessly stared at my mother's creamy cleavage. Because of the color contrast with the blouse and the bra, the black outline of her inners were showing properly. Almost 60 percent of her milky breasts were exposed over her blouse. "Apnar kache abar doodh er obhab ache naki." ("I don't think there is any shortage of milk with you.")

Although my mom was too gullible to understand his double meaning words, his awkward stares were making her very uncomfortable. She looked up for a second towards Uncle Shyam's window, making sure he was watching and then continued. "Baje kotha na bole doodh ta dhal." ("Don't talk rubbish and pour the milk.") Saying that, she laid her empty can on the floor. As soon as she bent down, her bra-covered boobs streched against the fabric of the blouse exposing almost 80% of her spotless milky hooters. The milkman's eyes were now fixed on her exposed flesh and dick was stirring inside his pyajamas as he openly scratched it.

When my mom saw what he was looking at and what he was doing with his manhood, she immediately stood up. He still couldn't remove his eyes from her mammaries and so my mother said, "Ki dekhcho Doodh ta bhoro ebar can e." ("What are you looking at Pour the milk in the can.")

The erotic smell of the perfume was also making this young man excited. "Dichi. Tobe ekta jinis bole thakte parlam na. Kakima apnar ga diye erom odbhut kamuk gondho beroche je nijeke dhore rakhte parchi na." ("Giving. But before that I have to say something. Aunty you smell so nice that I cannot hold myself steady.") His eyes trailed towards her plump belly and the small, deep navel in the middle. "Kakima, apnar nabhi ta ki gobhir. Er moddhe toh paanch takar coin aaram se dhuke jabe." ("Aunty your navel is so deep. It will easily fit a five rupee coin.")

Showered with so many praises, my mom couldn't help but blush. "Thikache Thikache, onek kotha sikhe gechis. Ebar doodh ta dhal." ("Okay fine. You've gained a lot of speaking skill in these few days. Now, start pouring the milk.")

He obeyed. He lifted the can and then started pouring the milk inside the empty container. His eyes were now on the same level as her fleshy midriff and while pouring the milk, he kept looking at my mother deep navel and chubby waist.
He was so engrossed in her sexy figure that he kept pouring the milk until it overflowed and fell on the floor.

My mother immediately pushed him and he awoke from his dream. "Dekh ki korechis! Ebar amae puro jaegata muchte hobe." ("Look what you have done! Now I have to clean this whole mess up."), she said pointing at the spilled milk.

"Chinta koro na kakima. Amio tomae sahajjo korbo." ("Don't worry aunty. I'll help you.") My mother then brought two pieces of wet cloth from the kitchen and said, "Ei ne." ("Take this.") She handed him one of the cloth pieces. Then they both kneeled down on the floor and started mopping the spilled milk off it.

When she was bent down on all fours, the milkman couldn't remove his eyes from her exposed cleavage. My mom had no idea that he was staring and she continued to wipe the floor. After mopping one side, she turned around and now her jiggling honey buns were just inches away from his face. It was such an erotic scene - her petticoat barely clinging to her sweaty thighs and bulging rear. A small portion of her ass crack above the petticoat was visible too making her butt look extremely sexy.

The milkman couldn't hold himself any longer. He reached out and gently grabbed one of her soft ass-cheeks with his rough manly hands, squeezing it tightly.

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:19 PM