Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Now, he refocused his attention towards my mother. He walked up to her and gently holding her shoulder, he turned her around to face him. My mother was almost in tears as she pleaded, "Please, doya kore amae chere dao. Ami tomar paye pori." ("Please, let me go. I beg you.")

But Nayan wasn't going to have any of that now, especially when he felt he was in control. "Chup sali rendi!" ("Shut up, you fucking slut!"), he yelled, causing my mother to become petrified. "Jerom bolchi serom kor! Tahle dekhbi tui o onek shukh pabi." ("Do what you're told! Then you might be able to derive some pleasure out of this as well.") Saying that, he grabbed my mother's pallu and tossed it from her bosom. She made no attempts to stop him since she was utterly scared now.

Me and Puchu then watched as he grabbed her by the neck and pulled her over to him. He planted a kiss right on her lips again. They kissed very passionately for what seemed like hours, Nayan groping her beautiful body, making my mother moan like I had never heard before. He applied lots of pressure on her lips now and even more tongue. After a few minutes, their lips parted and Nayan found his way to her neck. He pushed her hair aside and kissed her on the neck. She gave a little gasp as he kissed, then sucked on it. He ran his tongue across her skin up into her ear.

The butcher then let his hands slide down and caress her butt cheeks over her sari. She threw her head back and pulled him closer, perhaps getting aroused again. Keeping it up, he kept squeezing her ass cheeks as his tongue drove her over the edge and beyond, her back arching as he worked his magic. My mother's mouth a gaping open and she was moaning continuously like a true whore. "Ahhhh ....Uhhhhh ....Ufffff", her moans were exciting both me and Puchu as well since we both began to pump our fists faster over each other's cocks.

The butcher then freed one head from her butt and began unfastening the hooks of my mom's blouse. As soon as they were open, he quickly asked my mother to take it off. To my surprise, my mother obeyed and hastily took off her blouse and tossed it on the bed beside them. The butcher was somewhat stunned seeing the size and beauty of my mother's half-naked breasts. Her huge milky whites were almost popping out of her brassiere. For nearly a minute, he kept staring at them while my mother's cheeks turned red.

"Erom bhabe dekho na doya kore. Amar kerom ekta lagche." ("Please don't look at me like this. I feel so odd."), my mother coyly said.

"Arey magi, ki baniechis re doodhgulo! Erom torbuj er moton mai toiri ki kore Onekjon er kaach theke chodon khechis naki" ("What great tits you're carrying, you fucking slut! How did you manage to grow such huge melons Have you been fucked by a lot of men"), Nayan said while hungrily lapping her huge boobies with his eyes and staring straight into her deep cleavage.

My mother's cheeks became redder. "Please, erom bolo na. Ami ek bhalo ghorer bou." ("Please don't say such things. I'm a housewife of a good family.")

"Bhalo ghorer bourae sobcheye boro khanki hoe!" ("Housewives belonging to good homes are usually sluts."), he replied crudely.

Nayan then pulled her close and they kissed, while he ran his hands over her bra-covered boobs. My mom was nervous, but she was excited too, and she tried to let it show when she returned his kiss. He was able to trace her nipples over her bra and immediately pinched them!

"Mmmmmm.", my mother moaned in pain and pleasure, while her lips remained locked in the kiss. He then wrapped his arms around her and his fingers started exploring her smooth back. He was tracing the straps of her bra over her back and suddenly, when he found her bra clip, he unclipped it with one swift movement of his forefinger and thumb.

I could see my mother struggling to break the kiss, but this butcher wasn't letting her. He held her tightly and proceeded to remove her bra clean off her shoulders. One step at a time, he took one of her shoulder straps down. Then slowly, he took he other one down. Now, her white bra was only hanging due to support of her huge milk tanks. Nayan shoved his right hand between their mashed bodies and in one swoop, he pulled my mother's bra out from under her boobs and tossed it on the bed with the rest of her clothing. Thus, my sweet mature mother was now standing topless in front of this low class butcher!

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 08:10 PM