Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 29 – All together now

She

I had slept all through yesterday night and my sex with Vikram too had only been in the morning. I was too excited to sleep today. Today is the last night I would spend here with Vikram without any disturbance. It was really a fully make up day (night) tonight for what we had missed yesterday night. There was little chance we would get much of  sleep through this night. How sweet it had been to be around Vikram today too. I felt like I was his wife when I was with him today .. holding hands, walking around as a man and his wife would do especially like a newly married couple. Probably that's what everyone of the onlookers would have thought seeing the closeness between us. It also made me happy that Vikram was proud to see many men admiring me and looking at Vikram with envy. I loved how he would touch me in front of others like it was his right as my husband and have his hand around my body and hold me by the curve of my waist as he took me around everywhere. At how many places had we hugged and kissed when we had some momentary solitude. Our desires and lust increased as my feelings of closeness to him. Release of all these pent-up feelings would come when we were back alone in our room. When we were out alone Madula, Sham, Girja were completely off our minds. We called them on the phone and told them that we would be having dinner alone. I wanted to have an intimate, romantic dinner with my lover. Accordingly, we ate at around eight o'clock and returned to our chalet. We didn’t want to waste too much of this ‘honeymoon night’. When we came to the chalet we found that no one was back yet and I was pleased by that.

“They are probably going to have drinks and party and only be back late night,” Vikram said to me with a smile on his face.

He lifted me in both arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me.

"Take me to bed," I whispered huskily to him.

He kissed me deeply. It was one of the many kisses we had shared since we have been here so much so I had lost count. He walked holding me up and put me on the sofa in the hall. He then sprawled on me and hugged me as he started kissing me again.

"Hey dear, what are you doing, let me go, let's go to the room,” I protested while laughing at his passion.

He didn’t let me go. His lips pressed tightly on mine. Our lips were twined wetly as his tongue entered my mouth. I was melting in that kiss. He was kissing me and kneading my breast as I pushed my chest up so that my breast was pushed into his hand. He was fully taking over my body and I was giving him the full rights to do so. My husband had wasted the opportunity to use my body when he could have and had not properly enjoyed it. Vikram however is relishing getting that special pleasures and won’t miss the chance.

“Enough for you now? Let’s go to the room,” I said to him holding him by his cheeks.

“What’s wrong with this place? Let’s do one round here,” He said in return.

I tried to push him away from my body but I couldn't.

"Are you kidding me, it will be terrible if they were to suddenly return. Listen dear, we can really enjoy ourselves without worrying there," I coaxed Vikram.

"We're going to fuck all night in our room anyway so, why not a round here, it will be more exciting.”

He is so stubborn and he refuses to listen to reason I thought to myself in exasperation. "No Vikram dear what if they come."

"Don't worry sweetie, they won't come now. They wouldn’t have finished eating by now and after that they would be surely going for some drinks first."

What he was saying was probably right. I have had sex with Vikram in a car, in an open place lying on a sheet and in a hotel room so, why not experience it here on the sofa. As I didn’t say anything more he understood I had consented. His hand went up inside my skirt and caressed my thighs.

"What are you doing," I said softly.

He smiled mischievously and said, "There's a jar of honey here, I'm going to dip my fingers in it and taste the honey."

This is one of the differences between him and my husband. Vikram will talk like this and increase our mood to enjoy sex. My husband has never done any such thing..

"Idiot, is that honey for you? How many times you have tasted it already."

"But I can never get enough of it." His fingers slid under my panties and went inside spreading my love lips. "Hmm honey is plentiful today."

Even after we had mated so many times I still blushed on hearing this. Why wouldn’t I be so wet. We had been caressing, kissing when chance came and arousing our desire that it shouldn’t be a surprise that I had seeped so much. He started rubbing the walls of my cunt with his fingers.

“Ohh … Sssss ..,” I moaned in response.

I held his head in my hands and captured his lips with mine.

"Mmm....hmmm..." The sound of our wet kiss now echoed through the hall.

My hands went searching for his love handle. He lifted his hips and gave way to me.

I held it in front of his pants and squeezed. As always it was ready to do its duty. We both took a breather at the end of our long kiss.

Vikram who was fingering my pussy said, "You have a beautiful pussy baby matching your beauty."

Would I not equally praise my lover.  "You have a powerful cock my love as strong as your virility."

Vikram unbuttoned my blouse. It flipped open out on each sides of my body and my bra clad breasts were a feast for his eyes. He pulled my bra up and my breasts popped out and swayed as it came to rest on my chest. My nipples were already swollen and stiff.

"Beautiful Tit's Baby Beautiful."

He gently kissed my nipple, bit them without marking them and then slowly slurped on them. My body shivered. He started sucking getting voracious as seconds passed. I held his head and fed my nipple from which no milk came but if Vikram achieves what he wants then I will breastfeed his baby in ten months.

"Suck baby suck hard. There’s no milk now darling, but you have to make me feed milk to you and your child."

Hearing this, Vikram's sucking became even more intense. My breast flesh was pulled in by his lips and mouth. I moaned in my insatiable lust and wallowed in the skill of his mouth. Seconds turned into long minutes. We needed more than this. He rose from my body. He undressed quickly. In no time his clothes were lying on the floor. I admired his muscular body and enjoyed the magnificence of his huge erection. Just by looking at him, a woman would know that this is a man who would take her to heaven. If instead it was my husband who had stood like this with his rather slack toned body and his normal sized manhood, there was no possibility of that thought arising in any woman’s mind. How long will I be in the blissful spell of this handsome and virile male specimen? These will forever be unforgettable days of my life.

"Why are you looking like that baby," he asked me.

I smiled softly. "How long are you going to be with me? Will you be bored with me after you have fully enjoyed me? Will you look for new women to enjoy and push me aside?"

He lifted my legs in his hands and kissed my feet.

"I won't go away from you till you chase me away. You're a pleasure dear that I can ever get enough of."

Vikram drew down my skirt over my legs and I helped him by raising my hips. Soon It was on the floor beside us. Next the same thing happened to my panties too. I myself got rid of whatever clothes that remained on my body. Now both of us were as naked as the day we were born. We cuddled and kissed each other on the sofa.. I grabbed one of his thighs with both of my legs so much so that the petals of my womanhood rubbed against his flesh and made it wet. His dick was rubbing against my stomach and the tip of his cock was wetly painting the flesh of my stomach. As my lips tasted the skin of his body so too did his lips on my body. We lay down on the sofa and turned me around as he pulled me on top of him. His virile manhood stood firmly straight in front of my face staring at me sternly as I had neglected it too long. Well I was soon to rectify that. The hard, beautiful flesh looked so sexually appetising that my mouth watered to taste it. But before I did so he started his action. Obviously he was hungrier than me. I felt his tongue enter my pussy like a snake burrowing into a hole. At that time the pleasure was simply overwhelming.

I grabbed his cock and started shagging it. His overflowing precum drenched my fingers. I licked the secretion on the head of his cock as well on my fingers and cleaned them both but to no avail as he kept secreting out fresh fluid. As his tongue like a little snake entered my pussy so did the big snake in front of my face entered my mouth. As my head started bobbing up and down, my hand continued to pump his shaft. More of his amorous liquid flowed into my mouth showing how ardent he was for what lay ahead. My tongue rolled over his bud just loving the taste of his secretion. At the same time his fingers and tongue were giving just as much pleasure as I was giving him. I kept sucking him without any other feelings but lust within me. Even as I did my eyes closed in a daze of pleasure, but my sucking was continuing unconsciously. My moans echoed through the entire hall even while his cock was still inside my mouth. At the same time, I pressed my cunt down on his mouth. We forgot time as only the pleasure we were having was in our consciousness. I felt his manhood vibrate inside my mouth. I rejoiced that I would give this much pleasure to someone who had taken me to sexual raptures I had not known till I met him and gave myself to him. My nerves started to dangle and my muscles started to tighten. My grip tightened on his thighs with my nails digging into the muscle.

"Mm...hmmm.....rmmmm..." I panted at the peak of pleasure. I throbbed and throbbed slowly till I stopped shivering.

I took my mouth from Vikram’s still rock-hard cock.. My eyes were still closed in bliss.

"Fantastic darling .. now fuck me lover."

"Yes, Vikram fuck her."

Whose voice is this? I opened my eyes in shock. Madula was kneeling in front Sham. She was holding his mega sized man-meat in her hand  which was glistening from her saliva.. She must have been sucking it as she watched us pleasure each other orally. Just like us they also had no clothes on their bodies.

"Did Vikram lick you good?" This was Girja's voice. She and Madan were sitting on another sofa and they too had no clothes on. Girja was playing with Madan's penis while his fingers were inside her pussy.

We had given them a live sex show without being aware of it. We were so intent on our pleasures and enjoying ourselves (doing so with our eyes closed) that we hadn’t even noticed they coming back. Vikram and I sat up startled. I got up to run into my room.

"Where are you going Bhavani? Your room is locked and I have the key with me. Today we are all going to play our sexual games here. It will be a grand live show for everyone and it’s going to be fantastic,” Madula said happily.

I looked around in agitation looking for a way to escape.

"Don't worry Bhavani, no one will force anyone. The willing couple can change partners, if not you can just fuck your own lover," said Madula.

"Same room sex is going to be very good Bhavani, enjoy yourself," said Girja.

He

I didn't expect everyone to come back so soon. Bhavani's thighs had been on either side of my ears and the only thing my eyes had been focused on was her pink pussy petals and light black cat like hairs that surrounded it. I was enjoying and licking the wet folds of Bhavani’s pussy as they alternately shrivelled and opened in pleasure that I had been conscious of nothing else.  Now everyone was here in sex mood and started their bouts of pleasure with their partner. In fact, this was what it always had been from the beginning .. a sex tour rather than a ladies tour. Afterall, that was the main purpose of this trip, for the ladies to enjoy sex with their lover without their spouse knowing. So, it is not surprising that everyone is starting to exactly that now. I too wanted to enjoy this new sexual adventure but was afraid of how Bhavani would react to this. If Bhavani had been even a bit drunk like last night, she might have given in to engaging in sex like everyone else here. But she was sober and clear in her mind. She would need some persuasion to be sexual exhibitionist like everyone else. Bhavani sat with her body against mine, trying to hide her naked body behind mine. Our clothes were strewn near Madula and Sham. Of course, if Bhavani tried to retrieve her clothes Madula would have prevented her. Not only that, she would have taken that opportunity to jump from Sham to me. Then there would be no barrier for Shaam to go to Bhavani. At first he may have to be a bit insistent to a reluctant Bhavani but a sexually experienced man like him would likely succeed in arousing her lust, especially when Bhavani was already naked and vulnerable to the expert sexual caresses of Sham. Bhavani could have kept herself under control if this had been a normal situation. But here, now it was a highly sexually charged situation. Sex foreplay, moans of pleasure, and couples engaging in passionate sex in front of the eyes all would arouse the desire in almost anyone. Also, if Madula were to grab me, kiss me, shake my cock and suck my cock would I be able to reject it in this situation. Surely Sham would use it to his advantage and make Bhavani watch us. It would be easy for him to start caressing her and engaging in foreplay with her then. Though these thoughts ran through my mind, watching the sex play before my eyes ensured that my penis did not lose its erection.

"Sham darling .. your cock, how big and beautiful it is, ummah," said Madula, holding Sham's huge rod and kissing it.

Madula's saliva glistened on the tightly stretched skin of his tool. Madula got up from her kneeling position, grabbed his cock and dragged him to where we were sitting. I wondered why she was doing this. I don't have long to wait for that answer.

"Stand here baby," she said making Sham stand next to us.

For the first time I was seeing Sham’s penis this close but Bhavani had seen it close up last night. Yesterday, she was drunk that things would have been hazy for her but today she would be able to see it clearly .. fully erect flesh with bulging veins running around it and all. Madula would have been hoping the sight of it would entice Bhavani and weaken her defences. Maybe she may even have wanted to flaunt the manhood of her lover and make me feel challenged because I had not forsaken Bhavani for her. She didn’t know that she wasn’t going to arouse any feelings of inadequacy in me. My first lover and sex guru Sandhya had cured me of that. She gave me the lesson that all the women’s pleasure spots in a women’s vagina was not very deep and moreover the vagina of a women would which was normally around three and half inches would expand maximum to double that if she was very excited so long big cocks were surplus to requirements. What was important was giving importance to a woman’s pleasure and skill in love making. So, I had no hang ups over size of another man’s tool. At the most a big cock has is a visual stimulation and excitement. Madula again knelt before Sham and started sucking his hardon once more. Now we could clearly see her thin lips clasping Sham's shaft as it was happening quite close to our faces. We could see the veins in his cock bulging because of the increasing blood flow. Now Madula did something I didn't expect. She brought one of her hands to my lap and held my erection. She moved her hands up and down and started stroking it. She turned her face slightly and smiled at me while keeping Sham’s stalk in her mouth. Bhavani buried her face in my shoulders, but her eyes slowly followed how Madula was pleasuring Sham with her mouth. Girja and Madan got up and came near us. Apparently they also want to see the action close up.

Madan asked, "Girja, both your friends have lovers who have got big cocks. Is that why they left their husbands at home and came here to enjoy the fuck from their big rods. ?" Madan asked.

"Why, is that why your wife left you and went away with her lover .. because he had a big cock?" Girja asked in reply teasing her new found lover mercilessly.

Madan didn’t seem to take any offence to this, instead he said,” How am I to know? Even after our marriage she said she still loved her boyfriend and couldn’t forget him. So, she got a divorce to go marry him.”

Girja looked at Madula and asked,” Madhu, I’ve sucked Vikram’s cock many times but your Sham’s cock looks tempting. Can I suck it for a while?”

“Sure, be my guest,” Madula said as she got up.

Girja immediately took her place and squatted in front of Sham. "Sham, you’ve got a good one, I want to suck and taste him," said Girja, who shook his cock for a while before she took it in her mouth and started sucking it.

Madula went on her knees on the floor in front of me. "Bhavani, I'm going to suck your lover tool for a while. You don’t mind do you?"

There was not much Bhavani could say to this. As she remained silent. Madula stroked my cock a few times till she took it in her mouth and sucked it a couple of times. She took it out of her mouth, looked at Bhavani and said, "If you want, you can suck on Sham’s hot cock, I'm fine with it."

She started sucking me again. She was well experienced it this from the way her tongue moved around my shaft as she slurped on my thick joint.

"Hey what about me?" Madan asked plaintively.

Madula grabbed him by his cock and pulled him close to her. She stroked it while continuing to suck me. Now everyone was having some sort of sexual activity, except Bhavani. I put my hand between her thighs and her thighs spread open slowly for me. My fingers caressed the rose petals of her womanhood before I reached her clitoris. I pinched gently before starting to rub the nub.

“Ahh .. ssss..” Bhavani moaned as she closed her eyes.

Slowly Bhavani eyes swooned as she sinks into the pleasure she was getting. After a while Madula's fingers came up over my fingers on Bhavani’s pussy and pushed it aside and took the place. It took some time for Bhavani to know the difference between the rubbing. Bhavani only noticed the difference as Madula's long fingernails lightly scratched against her skin. She opened her eyes suddenly to see it was not me but Madula who was fingering her. For the first time in her life, another woman's fingers were rubbing her pussy.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM