Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 6

Episode with the servant (second encounter)
I couldn't believe my eyes. My mom - a married housewife - was standing semi-naked in front of this low-class servant, while he was shamelessly complimenting her on her figure. His eyes were at the level of her succulent bra-covered breasts and they were continuously roaming all over her mature womanly body. The base of her tits to maybe an inch above her bush was a completely exposed territory of womanly flesh. Her petticoat was wet, thanks to her own smelly sweat as well as Haria's disgusting saliva. The lewd looks that this servant was giving her didn't seem to affect her much now. In fact, she seemed to be enjoying this stunted man's comments.

My mother's shame slowly giving way to naughty smiles. She blushed at Haria's compliment and shook her head. Meanwhile, Haria continued to stare at her creamy white melons hidden under the satin bra, and then said, "Apnar oigula besh sundor." ("Your stuff's really beautiful.") I couldn't believe what he was saying! That rascal was actually praising her milky whites.

"Kon gulo" ("What stuff") My mother acted dumb. Anyone could make out from her sly grin that she knew precisely what this perverted man was talking about. I guess months of pent-up lust was finally beginning to come out.

"Apnar torbuj." ("Your melons."), Haria replied with a devilish grin and a hungry set of eyes still latched onto her bulging cleavage.

"Kiser torbuj Thik thak kore bolo." ("What melons Speak clearly.") I was amazed. My mother was deliberately asking this servant to utter such dirty words, in effect encouraging him even more. Moreover, I saw her stealing glances at his dhoti-covered manhood, which Haria had started openly caressing. This scene excited me further as I plunged my hand inside my shorts and slowly started stroking my dick.

Haria was no small fry. Other than the size of his boner, he was also good at playing with words. "Oi duita roshalo torbuj jeguli apni apnago bra er niche lukaiya rakshen." ("The two juicy melons that you have hidden underneath your bra."), he said with a deviant stare at her boobs.

My mother blushed, but she still wasn't convinced. "Eto ghuriye firiye bolcho keno Porishkar kore bolo na!" ("Why are you beating around the bush State everything clearly!")

Emboldened by my mother's apparent encouragement, the servant said, "Amago bolte lojja lagtase. Halka kore chuye bole dimun." ("I feel embarrassed to say it. If you let me touch, then I can.")

I was patiently awaiting my mother's reaction. Surprisingly, she replied with a naughty smile, "Thikache. Chuye bolo." ("Okay. Touch it and then tell me.")

This was all the motivation that Haria needed. He slowly outstretched his right hand as my mother closed her eyes in anticipation of his rough touches. His face was filled with lust and anxiety as lightly touched her bra-covered right breast and squeezed. "Aughhhh", my mother shivered and released a slight moan as his rough hand gently yet openly caressed her "melon".

"Aapngo ei torbuj-gulon sotti asadharon!" ("Your melons are really amazing."), Haria commented with a wry smirk as he continued to squeeze and pump her tit.

"Dhut! Nirlojjo!" ("Dhut! Shameless!") My mothers cheeks were red, her heartbeats grew fast and her breathing was heavy. But she refrained from removing the servant's hand from her huge globe.

"Sotti boltesi. Issshhhh Boudi, apni jodi cinema chottor e thakten, ami roj apnago shooting dekhte aitum. Erom makhon er moton heroine gota shohor khujile pawa jaibo na." ("I'm telling the truth. Bhabhi, if only you were in the movie circle, I would've come to see your shooting everyday. A hot heroine like you is rare in this city.") This imp sure had a way with words. My mother seemed totally smitten by him despite the fact that he was a short, ugly, low-class servant.

Haria squeezed my mother's bebop a little tighter which caused her to squeal, "Ooooooo. Aste tepo." ("Oooooooo. Squeeze softly.") Her eyes were closed and her heavy breathing cause her ample bosom's to rise up and down in a sexy manner. Then, she slowly started opening her eyes and noticed where Haria's other hand was. He was openly stroking his huge shaft over his dhoti. My mother's eyes grew wider as she stared quite deliberately at her servant's rod, while he continued to caress her ample right headlight.

Haria noticed where my mother's eyes were and he immediately gave her right breast another tight squeeze. "Ouuuuchhhhhh. Ki korcho" ("Ouuuuuuuuchhhhh. What are you doing") She looked up at him and saw the wide grin that he had on his face.

"Acha charo, ebar." ("Ok, leave me now."), she said, feigning annoyance.

"Ken, Boudi" ("Why, Bhabhi"), he asked dejectedly.

"Age hath hatao, tarpor bolchi." ("First move your hand. Then I'll say.") Haria reluctantly removed his hand from her alluring tits.

"Tumi kokhon die bole jacho amae ekta heroine er moton dekhte. Kin2 amr ja ja ache seta toh sob meyeder kachei thake." ("You are saying for a long time that I look like a heroine. But every woman has what I have.")

"Ta to hoe. Kin2 apnago moton ka ase, erom kaur nai." ("That's true. But no one's got it better than you.")

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:55 PM