Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
Chapter 2

Nothing eventful happened for a few days after the encounter with the sabziwala. In the meantime, our old maid-servant had fallen ill. After a few days of absence, his son showed up at our doorstep one day. My mother was at home wearing a brown colored nighty which hung loosely from her body. As usual, she was not wearing a bra underneath and because of that, her juicy tits jiggled heavily with even the slightest movement.

The son of the servant rang the bell and even though I heard it, my mother opened the door before I could get there. "Hain, kemon..." ("Hi, how're..."). He halted his words since he couldn't help but gawk at the magnificent maiden standing in front of him. With his mouth wide open, he kept staring at my mother as though she was some sort of a queen.

"Hain bolun, apni ke" ("Yes, tell me who are you") My mother asked. She was quite amused by this man's appearance. He was close to forty-years old and much shorter than her, almost upto the height of her breasts (which would later prove to be his biggest advantage). He looked much older than he actually was - nearly bald with only a couple of strands of silver hair on the sides of his head. He had a dark complexion and some of his beard was silver and some of it was black. He wore a dirty yellow buttoned shirt that was hanging loosely from his rather frail body, and below he was wearing some old trousers that had more patch-work than the original material.

When my mother asked him who he was, he immediately stepped out of his trance and replied, "Oh, oh....ami Haria. Amar ma apnar ekane kaaj kore. Uni amake pathiechen."

My mother was a bit suspicious of him, but she asked him to come in when she realized that I was home. As she climbed up the stairs, I saw the dirty old man staring at her ass and licking his lips. I could well imagine his situation. As my mother doesn't wear any panties in the house either, her plump hips were swaying in a wave-like motion as she steadily climbed the stairs of our house. At times, her nighty used to get stuck in her ass-crack in an alluring manner and as a reflex, she used to unstuck them from her ass with her hand. A high-class lady acting in such a careless manner caused Haria to scratch his crotch over his trousers.

When my mother reached the living-room floor, she turned around and immediately Haria stopped his scratching. "Apni bosun." ("You may sit.") She pointed at the wooden chair beside the sofa.

"Na na, Boudi. Ta ki kore hoi Apni upore bosun, ami niche boschi." ("No no, Bhabi. How can that happen You sit there, while I sit on the floor.") Saying that he sat down on the floor opposite to the chair.

"Ja apnar iccha." ("As you wish.") My mother then attempted to sit on the sofa and as her big butt thumped on the soft cushion, for an instant her boobs jumped in all their glory. Seeing this, Haria gulped and openly started scratching his manhood above his trousers.

My mother noticed that and immediately looked away. "Acha, toh mashi...mane apnar ma, kemon achen" ("So, the maid...I mean, your mother, how is she") She glanced back at his trousers again and realized that he had stopped scratching but his left hand was still there on the same exact spot.

"Onar sorir khub ekta bhalo noe. Daktar bolteche osukh sharte aro kota din lege jabe. Tai ami bolchilum, je kotadin ma kam korte aite parbe na, sekotadin jodi ami onar jaegae kaam kori tahole ki apnar kono apotti ache" ("She is not well. Doctor says it will take time for her to get better. So, I was saying, for some days if I could work for you on her behalf, will you have any problem with it") He continued to steal glances at her tits while saying this and this made my mother somewhat uncomfortable.

She was skeptical about this man although he seemed rather harmless. "Kintu apni onar somosto kaj kormo ekla korte parben" ("But will you be able to do all her work")

"Obosshoi, Boudi. Tachara ekhon jodi apni ek-masher jnoo hoileo ekta alada kajer lok bhara koren tahole apnar ontoto pokhe teen-gun poisha khoisha jabe!" ("Of course, Bhabi. Otherwise if you hire another servant for just one month then you'll have to pay at least thrice as much as you're paying now!")

My mother thought for a second and said, "Hmmm, eta thiki. Kin2 tumi ki ranna jano" ("Hmmm, that's true. But do you know how to cook") She was reconsidering now. Although she wasn't quite fond of him, she had no intention of spending more money than was required.

"Hain. Emon ranna jani je khawar por apni nijer angul chatte thakben." ("Yes. I know cooking so well that you'll start licking your fingers once you taste my meals."), he said with a devious smile.

"Acha, tahle kalker theke kaaj shuru korte paro." ("Fine, then from tomorrow, you can start working.")

"Dhonnobad!" ("Thank you!") His face began to glow and he stood up along with my mother. His height was such that it was in the same level as my mom's boobs and he kept staring at them with such indecency, that my mother started glaring at him with angry eyes. "Acha, tahle ami choli. Kal asbo khane." ("Okay, so I'll take my leave. Be back tomorrow.")

"Thika6e." ("Okay.") He then started climbing down the stairs but not before turning and giving one last lewd glance at her as he reached the door. My mother simply turned away, possibly regretting her decision.

--

After Haria left, though, I saw my mother doing something I never thought I'd see. As she was going inside the kitchen, I saw her idly scratching her cunt area over her nighty and letting out some gentle moans. She must've thought no one was looking. But alas, she was wrong!

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:39 PM