Adultery My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners by debt_is_paid
When we reached the market, it was a scene of total chaos. The market was full of people pushing and shoving each other to get to their choice vendor. I asked my mom to move ahead of me since I didn't know which vendor she wanted to go to. She agreed.

As we entered the market, we too experienced the same pushing and shoving. I wasn't having much of a problem but my mom was much worse off. As she tried to push through the crowd, I saw many men - both young and old - heavily brushing against her. She put her hands across her breasts trying to prevent those savages from touching or groping her, but mostly it turned out in vain. I was feeling sorry for her, but at the same time the worm between my legs kept twitching. My mind wasn't ready to accept it yet, but I was perversely enjoying the way she was being treated.

When my mother finally reached the vendor/sabziwala she was looking for, she was in a mess. Her hair had been completely disoriented, her pallu almost seemed to be almost slipping from her shoulders and one of her bra straps above her right shoulder was visible. Moreover, she was sweating quite heavily because of the humid heat. Thankfully she covered her bra-strap and adjusted her pallu before the sabziwala could notice.

"Ki boudi. Ki lagbe bolun" ("Hello, Bhabhi. What do you need") , the sabziwala asked, while eyeing her from head to toe admiring the view of her see-through saree. There was still a major crowd behind her and so she had to hurry.

"Ekta shosha, duto begun, 250gm tomato..." ("One cucumber, two brinjals,...")

Suddenly the sabziwala interrupted. "Boudi, shosha kiser jnno lagbe. Dada ki baire jachen naki" ("Why do you need cucumbers Has your husband gone out") He commented with an ugly smile which displayed his dirty yellow teeth.

Some of the people behind her giggled at the comment and I too understood what the sabziwala meant. But my mom was too naive. "Mane Shosha ki shudhu tomar Dada khae naki. Amr o khete bhalo lage." ("Meaning Your Dada isn't the only one who likes eating cucumbers. I like eating them too.") My mother couldn't understand the significance of what she said and it drew another round of giggles from the men behind her.

"Oh, khoma korben, Boudi. Acha bolun r kichu chai" ("Oh, please forgive me, Bhabhi. Now, tell me, do you need anything esle.")

My mom noticed an odd looking vegetable at the corner of the sabziwala's basket. It was shaped like a papaya but was somewhat different. "Ota ki" ("What's that"), she raised her left finger and asked him.

"Konta" ("Which one") The shopkeeper looked around trying to spot what she was getting at.

Then, without warning, she bent down from her waist and put her finger on the vegetable just near to his knees. As she did this, her pallu slipped from her shoulders and fell on the floor. Her blouse-covered boobs and plunging cleavage were now only inches away from the sabziwala's unpleasant face.

"Ei je!...ei sabzi ta ke ki bole" ("This one!...wat do u call this veggie")

The sabziwala couldn't answer. Her was buzy alternating between gawking at my mom's spilling cleavage and her sweaty armpit which had now formed a wet-patch over her blouse. When the sabziwala was lewdly staring at her, I felt my dick begin to rise. I knew it was shameful and I should warn my mom, but something inside wanted to let it continue.

Suddenly, my mom noticed what the filthy man was looking at and immediately covered up her ample blouse-covered breasts with her pallu. Then she stood up straight.

The sabziwala immediately realized his mistake and said, "Otare squash bole, Boudi! Ekhankar sabzi noe. Apni bari nie gie khe dekhte paren kemon." ("That's called squash, Bhabhi. It's not from here. You can take it home and taste it if you like.")

My mother was extremely annoyed at the sabziwala for looking at her in such a manner. She angrily said, "Dorkar nei apnar squash er. Koto taka hoe6e bolun baki sabzir." ("I don't need your squash. Tell me how much I owe you for the rest of the vegetables.")

The sabziwala then told her the amount, after which she paid him and we left. I quickly glanced between my legs to see my current state. The hardness was gone but the feelings inside the pits of my stomach raged on...

##
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My mom's treatment at the hands of commoners - by usaiha2 - 18-06-2019, 07:37 PM