Adultery Mom & church pastor
story continues:

Shanthi sits on John and John places his hands around shanthi navel and holds her tight. shanthi felt John's penis poking her cunt, it made her moan in a low voice. john hears it and continues his story. I hugged Sujatha Aunty, and my penis stuck to her cunt, Now I slowly moved my hands to her navel and inserted my finger in her navel hole. by saying that he john puts his finger in shanthi navel hole. shanthi's navel hole is big and his finger entered easily . but shanthi felt some electricity pass in her. john started fingering her navel hole . she felt that pleasure after a long gap . and john said sujatha aunty stated moving her ass and he asked shanthi to move. but shanthi is not in a position to listen. shanthi closed her eyes and feeling the pleasure. john holds shanthi's navel and make her move on his penis. her pleasure is increasing . so, john decided not to waste his time any more , because shanthi can come in to her consciousness. he start pressing her navel and slowly moving his hands to her boobs. but suddenly he heard the same sound her son calling her by knocking the door. john release his hold and shanthi got scared , because definitely her son will question her. what they both are doing behind the closed doors.

John said to shanthi that he will hide in the bathroom and tell your son to bring something from supermarket . john entered in bathroom and felt bad because of losing the oppurtunity. shanthi opened the door . her son raja throw the bag on sofa and moving towards bathroom. shanthi called his name loudly to stop him. raja saw shanthi and asked her , what happened mom ? shanthi said to raja to bring vermicelli , i started cooking to make a sweet( payasam or kheer) but i realized there is no vermecelli in the kitchen cabinet. raja said ' ok mom and moved towards the bathroom to wash his face. but shanthi shouted at raja to bring it now because i started cooking. raja got scared and took his bicycle and went out. 

Here in the bathroom, john starts masturbating, and his thick white semen spills on the wall. he decides to clean, but shanthi calls him. he buttoned his pants and came. shanthi said raja went to the supermarket . after hearing this john said . i'll pray for your strength to fight against satan. he took his bag and left.

that night Shanthi was recollecting what happened that day. her son and daughter both are sleeping in different beds in the same room. shanthi rubbed her thighs and feeling the pleasure in her pussy. she touched her pussy without her knowledge. after a long gap (approximately 7 years), the first time she touched her pussy and remembering that john Penis was poking her cunt , she felt her pussy is wet. shanthi started rubbing her pussy and soft moans are coming from her mouth. all lights are switched off and street light is flashing through a glass window. shanthi remembered john finger fucking in her big navel hole and her hand is moving fast . her son raja woke up hearing the soft moans . he thought it is devil making sounds under his bed . he got scared and he called shanthi. mom .. mom...  ' shanthi comes to her senses and remove her hand from her pussy . shanthi asked what happened . raja replied mom i'm scared can i sleep in your bed. shanthi said ok . raja hugged shanthi and fell asleep. shanthi felt bad  thinking am i doing wrong  .   that night ends .

sunday after chruch prayers completes .raja greets john , good morning pastor, john replied good morning raja . but john is in confusion weather shanthi will talk or not because shanthi didn't even greet him after church prayers. john asked raja, where is your mom. raja pointing his finger towards shanthi. john approached her and greet shanthi good morning shanthi from behind her. shanthi turn around and saw john she greets john , good morning pastor .  john find shanthi is comfortable to talk. so he decided to leave. when john moved two steps away from her . shanthi called john with smile on her face' pastor john we are leaving, remember us in your prayers. and she left to home with her son and daughter .

after 2 days on wednesday shanthi took weekly off ( in emergency services (security officer , fire, hospital) staff can take any one day in a week as leave instead of sunday).
john saw shanthi house door opened . he decided to test his luck. john rings the calling bell for safety purpose . because he thought shanthi relative were there thats why she took leave. shanthi listening songs in cd - player ( in 2000's there were no smart tv's or youtube. its a nokia mobiles era) . shanthi thought some sales person came . so, she shouted i don't want to buy anything . go to the first floor may be they can buy. john again rings the calling bell. shanthi got irritate and came to close the door. there she saw john and greet him good morning pastor . are you visiting  the houses to pray . but its too early its just 10 am. john repiled no shanthi . i am just going for a small work , i saw your house doors are open so, i thought to pray and leave. i haveto meet a person at 12 noon. 

shanthi welcomed john in to her house. john asked did raja and mary went to school. shanthi said yes, John, Raja is 10th standard. Please pray for him to get good marks in 
exams. john asked water. shanthi moved to kitchen to bring water. john saw shanthi's big perfect shape ass moving . his penis has become very hard . shanthi brings the water . john drinks the water and says to shanthi that he will pray and leave.  john said to shanthi to kneel down. shanthi obeyed his word and she kneeled for prayer .john place his right hand on her head and start praying. after completion of prayer he put his left hand on the back of her head and pushed her face against his penis. shanthi face touched his pants zip area . she felt his hard penis. shanthi tried to move her head away but john started rubbing her face on his pants

shanthi cheeks are feeling the heat of john penis through the pant. john unzips his pants and takes out his penis. shanthi saw his penis and  scared. because she never saw a penis other than her husband. but her husband's penis is not that much big and she didn't even know that a lady can also feel the orgasm. john rubbing shanthi's face on his penis. shanthi feels like a luke warm hot rod is on her face. shanthi said loudly that someone is coming and escape from his hold. but john understood that shanthi said this escape . so, he hold shanthi's hand and pulled her towards him . shanthi's boobs touched his chest .

shanthi's pleaded Please, john leave me. this is sin. but john is not in a position to listen. he kept his hand on her pussy and pressed over the saree . shanthi felt pleasure. but john pushed her to the wall . her big ass is pressing against the wall . john held her hand and placed it on his penis. shanthi felt some unimaginable feeling when touching his penis. john hold her and guided her hand to do masturbation. 
 john is moving shanthi's hand very fast and placing his other hand on her ass. john pressed her ass and making her do masturbation. shanthi closed her eyes with pleasure . john said i am cumming and release a huge load on her hand . but some spill on the sofa . john zipped his pants and left immediately.

shanthi came in to world and realized what had happened . she felt guilty and saw cum on her hand , she felt disgusted and washed her hands in wash basin in the kitchen. shanthi didn't know that john's cum spilled at the cornor of the sofa. she prayed to god and asked forgiveness. even at noon she didn't eat anything. in evening her children came to home . she made dinner along with sweet dish made of milk . they went to bed after having dinner.

at midnight shanthi wokeup and she is not forgetting what happened that day. Slowly, her thinking changed and she remembered that she felt pleasure when he touched her pussy over the saree.but now knowingly  she moved her hand towards her pussy and starts rubbing and softly moaning her nighty came up till her pussy, and her son wokeup by hearing this and was again scared . he decided to call shanthi. raja hears that sound coming from his mom's bed. he opened his eyes and saw shanthi. but is in heaven now she thought her pussy is covered with blanket. but it came to one side  . her ass and thighs are visible but not her hand and pussy. because only that part is covered with a blanket. 

raja saw her blanket moving but got scared that shanthi would notice him. so , he closed his eyes and slept. here shanthi is rubbing her pussy and finally she feels the orgasm for the first time in her life. after that incident . The next day evening her daughter mary came home and her son raja went to his friend's house to revise the subjects.

mary sit's on the sofa, and at the corner she saw a dried thick white liquid . she thought it was a sweet yesterday her mom made. she took it and it looks like a dried plain layer. mary breaks the layer and. mary felt a strange strong smell. she asked shanthi mom , why yesterday sweet smells very bad today. shanthi didn't understand what mary is saying. so, gave it to her mom. shanthi saw it and said don't take any food fallen on sofa or table, because it is a bad habit and it is filled with bacteria . shanthi takes it from her daughter's hand and tell her to study. shanthi went to the kitchen to throw it in the dustbin. she smelled it and understood it was not a sweet dish and see what her daughter is doing . mary opened her book and starts studying . shanthi tastes it and the strong smell comes from the dried cum make her pussy wet. shanthi tastes it . mary called shanthi - mom owner aunty came . shanthi swallowed the dried cum and went to talk with the house owner.days are going shanthi and john didn't dare to meet each other even on sundays.
after a month shanthi went to retail shop on that street by just closing the doors but didn't locked it with keys because it would take 5 mins to return . she bought some vegetables and return. she saw the door were opened and went inside thinking who would come . shanthi saw john was sitting on the sofa .  

story continues...
[+] 2 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 03-03-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Erotica erotica - 04-03-2024, 10:05 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Saikarthik - 04-03-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by sri7869 - 04-03-2024, 04:29 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 05-03-2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Royalverma999 - 13-03-2024, 04:59 AM