Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..??
I recently moved to a new city for a job, and I've been settling into my rented flat. Near where I live, there's a spot with sand games for kids and a row of benches.

One evening, I got back from work a bit early, around 5:30. As I parked my car on the ground floor, I noticed a group of six ladies sitting on the benches. Two were seated on one bench, two on another, and two were standing in front of them. Four of them were wearing sarees, one was in a gown, and one was in a suit. I assumed ladies were the moms of the kids playing in the sand.

I was just adjusting my car when I happened to glance in their direction. None of them seemed to mind me looking at them.

Suddenly, one of the standing ladies began to move from side to side, then she walked towards the row of benches. After the third bench, there was a gap between two benches, and she stood in that gap, facing the group of ladies. She looked around, then keep her saree near her clit from front. I couldn't help but notice a puddle forming between her legs, which was quite sexy.

She stood there for about 30-40 seconds before returning to the group, without anyone seeming to notice what she had done. They were all engrossed in their conversation.
[+] 2 users Like ankit12's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Have you see Desi girl peeing Standing up..?? - by ankit12 - 10-03-2024, 08:30 AM