Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
Dance Master

Rajiv hit the accelerator as the signal turned green. He has been stuck in the traffic for around an hour by now, just two more junctions and it’s the club on the right side. He is still not fully convinced with Gopal’s assurances from today morning. But there is no other choice now.

Another signal came and traffic is not moving even on green light there. Looks like some accident. “Ah , I should have started early..” Friday evening is crazy on roads. He switched off the engine as the traffic seemed to be on a stand still. His mind started wandering into the events from the afternoon.

“You might be still wondering who it is right? “Gopal grinned.   “Let me introduce you to Mr Rasheed Khan, ” he paused for a second. “He is Salim’s Dad ”
“oh is it it . Nice to meet you sir .. I know Salim” a warm smile came to Rajiv’s face when he learned who  this stranger, however the response from Rasheed killed all his enthusiasm.

“Yes , I am . But that doesn’t mean I will be lenient on the parking issue, as a dutiful public servant I have to report this. ” he was stubborn. 

“Sir .. I had actually got verbal permission from the Municipal secretary when I started this project. Actually I even .. “ Rajiv paused for a minute and looked at Gopal and Rasheed’s faces alternately. He was not sure whether to mention the bribe. “you know he said there won’t be any issues … ”. He was standing opposite to Rasheed and Gopal.

“Ahh Rajiv, I understand what you are saying. But I can’t allow this kind of Illegal activity in my area , you know .. you should have built a parking lot of at least ten cars. See this is for just three, during rush hours your hotel is creating a traffic block here you know. we got complaints”

Rajiv controlled his urge to ask about his authority to check all these. He is getting irritated but tried his best to hide his emotions. “ sir it’s a small  business with lot of competition.. hope I will get some exemption. Corporation doesn’t have problem, please try to understand my situation. Already invested a lot in this.” Rajiv looked at Gopal for support. He know its dangerous to irk politicians.

“ahh Rajiv, leave it , we can discuss this later. Don’t worry lets enjoy this hot coffee, its getting cold “Gopal quickly intervened when he felt that it will turn into an argument.

“yea, lets discuss this later, don’t want to spoil the mood. Don’t worry Rajiv there are ways we can fix this. “ Rasheed smiled. They did continue the conversation for ten fifteen minutes but Rajiv was unable to concentrate.  

Eventually they stood up from their seats and Rasheed opened his purse to pay. “ahh sir .. that’s not necessary, you are my guest. “

“Okay , but this doesn’t help you to get away from the problem okay .. “ Rasheed winked saying that. They both walked towards the car. Rajiv saw both laughing out loud talking something, but can’t here what they are discussing. Suddenly Gopal turned around and came towards the restaurant again.

“Why don’t you join tonight’s party at the club ? Anyway, you are invited and Maya is coming. ” Gopal suggested, as he came in opening the restaurant door. “ We might get some time to discuss this privately with him. You know Rameshji and he are good friends and he will definitely come there tonight. I am really sorry that I caused this trouble for you  “ Gopal was insisting in an apologetic tone.

Rajiv heard Gopal but was unsure of his proposal. He looked outside towards the car. Rasheed is on the phone and looks like talking to someone. Conversation with Rasheed has made him anxious. He made a huge investment on this. He had tried his best to talk to him in a friendly manner but Rasheed was adamant that car parking space is not enough for a new restaurant here. Will it make any difference discussing in the party ? But if it works it will save him may thirty- forty lakhs.

“okay I will try  .. “ He agreed reluctantly.
 Suddenly the loud horns from behind woke Rajiv from his thoughts. Signal is green and no cars in front. He quickly started the car again and hit on the accelerator again. “you are still on the fastest route ” google maps announcement hit his ears.
=====================================================================================
Ramesh loosened his grip on Maya’s waist but didn’t leave her as he turned to the direction of the stranger .. “Beti .. He is my dear friend and former Corporation Counselor, arey, bhai please meet Maya “ 

“Hello Sir … “ Maya responded with an awkward smile. She looked away as her eyes met Rasheeds. Naughty smile on his face compounded her shame.

“Nice to meet you Maya ..” He scanned her from top to bottom. His eyes did stop on the open waist. “I never knew you had such a beautiful daughter.. ” He  winked saying that .”Your daughter is my daughter also ..  why don’t you  give company to this poor Daddy too ..   ” he stepped forward with a smile.

Ramesh now tightened the grip again on Maya’s waist. “Ahh sorry dear, she was away for some time .. we are catching up after a long time .. we have a lot to discuss , she will be here only. You will get a lot of time ..  let me catch up with my girl .. right dear .. “  He gently shook her with his hand around her waist.

“Ahh Yes Daddy .. “ Maya responded with a feeble voice with her eyes stuck on the ground during the whole conversation.

“Okay lets go in guys .. Lets introduce Maya to everyone .. “ urged Ramesh as he started walking inside taking maya with him. Maya nervously moved along with Ramesh. Her shoulder got stuck inside his armpits. She looked at Tara, to her surprise Tara was in the same state like her but with Rasheed. However she seems very comfortable and very lively. She even has her left hand warped around Rasheed’s waist willingly pressing her side chest to his. Gopal seems to be unconcerned with all that. All of a sudden Tara looked at her direction, their eyes met. Tara winked at Maya with a mischievous smile.

Ramesh led Maya to the far corner of the hall. It was long with double height cellings with a balcony at the far end facing the hall on the first floor. “Lets go to the balcony, it will be crowded here ..” Ramesh gently pushed her towards the stairs. Even though Ramesh announced that he is going to introduce her to others, he seems to be hurrying to take her away from the crowd.

She climbed the steps of the spiral stair. “So Beti do you like the place .. “ Ramesh asked while gradually moving his palm deep into her midriff. He fully utilized the narrow passage of the stairs to the fullest. “Yes Daddy .. “ Maya nodded as she scanned the hall down below while climbing up. Just below the balcony is the open bar. Multiple rows of round tables and chairs arranged in front of it. Other side of the hall is a small podium where it seems like the music system is setup. Below the podium a small area is an open space few people are moving rhythmically with the music. Mostly couples.

Ramesh led Maya to the balcony. It was a small space with two sofas arranged opposite to each other near the wall. Left of it was a private bar. Ramesh took a seat on the sofa adjacent to the wall “sit beti .. “ He patted on the seat next to him, eyeing the deep navel of Maya who was standing in front of him. “You look very beautiful in this dress dear ..” He grinned as his eyes met hers. 

Maya looked down sheepishly as she caught his eyes staring at her navel. He just nodded her head in response and adjusted her dupatta quickly to hide the navel before sitting next to him.

“Hey why are you hiding here man .. “ Loud sound of Rasheed startled Maya. Rasheed walked into the balcony, he was still holding Tara in his arms. “She we join , hope we are not disturbing Daddy-Daughter time haha..”  He laughed out loud and sat on the sofa opposite to them making Tara sit next to him.

Ramesh was visibly disappointed with Rasheed's arrival. [who told him about the party ? It will be Tara only. Bitch is doing the balancing act.]  “haha … we were hiding from you Saale, “ Ramesh laughed out even though he couldn’t fully hide his disappointment. “She doesn’t like the crowd .. right dear” He added following up with quickly placing his left hand around Maya’s shoulder, pressing her more into him.  

“Haha Rameshji , that's why I asked you to invite her to make her comfortable with the crowd.. Let her mingle  ” Tara joined the conversation. “Don’t make her a Daddy girl , let her make other friends too .. she is getting bored at home sitting alone na..She is bit shy .. right Maya dear”  

Maya just nodded her head “Yea Didi , This new place is a bit lonely ..but I am fine with Daddy’s company '' She added as she didn’t want to disappoint both.
“Haha , in that case I am sure Tara is the best friend you can have .. forget about being shy .. you will be shameless in a few months ..right dear .. I am sure it will be very popular in town soon“ Rasheed squeezed Tara’s waist with a naughty smile.

“Ahh you naughty .., he is very funny dear ..” Tara giggled when Rasheed fingers grabbed her waist fold traceable again through the tight kurti.

Maya’s cheeks became red watching that. {ahh Tara Didi is too naughty .. she is not even stopping him .. she is just encouraging his flirting openly ..]
“Hey see who is here .. “ Gopal's head appeared from the staircase , Maya jumped up from the sofa when she saw him, He was followed by Rajiv. Maya’s cheeks became completely pale. She hurriedly adjusted her Dupatta. She never expected him to be there. “Hey Rameshji, meet Rajiv .. “ Gopal announced. Maya was again surprised to see him not even giving a blink when he saw Rasheed grabbing Tara by her waist and visibly pressing her to his body.

“Hey here comes the lucky Rascal ..” Ramesh stood up from the Sofa and took two steps forward, extending his hand  “Nice to meet you .. Happy that you could make it, We thought you won’t be coming” his voice sounded fairly disappointed couldn’t hide it even with the fake smile. He pressed his palm over Rajiv’s.  [Saale destroyed everything .. ] He was slowly getting Maya comfortable with his subtle moves.

“Nice to meet you too Sir … Gopal insisted on coming. So I agreed ..” Rajiv smiled. He saw Rasheed sitting with Tara in Sofa, felt somewhat awkward. He ogled at Gopal to see his facial expression. Gopal is behaving like nothing unusual is happening.

Rasheed had a funny face while watching everything from the Sofa. He was observing Maya closely from the beginning. He quickly Identified the uneasiness on Maya’s face when Rajiv walked in. He is sure that she was enjoying the company before that. He took note that she was not making any genuine effort to resist the advances from Ramesh.

“Hey dear why don’t you take Ramesh for a dance. He is still not a good dancer” He leaned over to Tara and whispered, He squeezed her waist fold again with a naughty smile “ Let Maya learn some new steps to night from the master ” He winked. "Ahh you naughty Bastard ..Why don't you let your friend spend some time with her ..Jealous .. haha" she giggled. 

With a wicked smile on his face, he rose from his seat and stepped forward towards Rajiv. “Hey Rajiv long time .. no see .. haha “ He laughed out loud.

“Hello Sir , Nice to meet you again .. “ Rajiv fumbled when he tried to extend his hand. Rasheed grinned when as he enjoyed the struggle. He ignored the handshake and looked at Tara.

Tara understood the signal. “Hey Rameshji , why don’t we go for a dance, guests might be looking for you downstairs na.. anyways its your party only today ..” She took Ramesh’s hands quickly.

“Hey Rajiv and Maya, don’t forget to join us soon okay ..  ” She almost dragged Ramesh to towards the stairs.

Ramesh didn’t had any other choice but to follow her reluctantly. “oh sure dear . Rajiv, Maya come near to the stage okay .. “

“we will be there soon bhai .. you go ahead .. “ Rasheed smirked looking at Ramesh who was looked back multiple times taking the stairs down.

“So Maya, you never Introduced me to your hubby .. “ Rasheed moved close to Maya and calmy wrapped his left hand around her waist and pulled her bit close. “So Rajiv , do you like to Dance ..?” He looked directly into Rajiv's eyes.
[+] 6 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 07-03-2024, 04:00 AM