Misc. Erotica Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore
This was just a foreplay for Mr Tyagraj and his men. Mom Anuradha was sweaty wet by now i could see her whorish sweaty shining body from the keyhole, surprisingly the Three men present inside the room murmured something and Mom Anuradha’s face became a bit surprised and disgusted, Mr Tyagraj Guru and Raka wore their trousers and got ready to come out. I quickly tiptoed upstairs the bungalow. Raman, who was sleeping in the Kitchen was summoned by Mr, Tyagraj. He went away and immediately and put on some switches and the ambience lights in the hall were dim. I had guessed it right that Some whorish perverted stuff was about to happen. “Mom Anuradha was still inside the room they were in. Mr Tyagraj said to Guru in Marathi “Toh Mulga varti room madhey Zhoplela ahey. Room baheroon bandh karun ye” (“That boy is sleeping upstairs lock the room from outside and come”) I understood something was about to happen and they were about to lock me inside because they thought in case I would wake up then Mom Anuradha will get uncomfortable and embarrassed . I immediately hid myself  behind the  side walls of the gallery. Hoping Guru won't check, my luck shined. He came and Locked the room in which I was supposed to be asleep in, from outside. It was too dark in the gallery as the Lights were off there so I wasn't visible to the henchman. Guru went downstairs. I stayed there for some good 10-15 minutes. Then the music started playing and I came out of my hiding and went to the passage out of my room. I quietly sat at the corner of the passage where I could see everything happening below,even if someone  was about to come upstairs that too without getting noticed. I saw below, OH BLODDY FUCK!!!! a sweaty wet shining NUDE Mom Anuradha sitting shamelessly in front of Mr Tyagraj ,Guru, Raka and the other henchmen too, on the couch and having a peg of whiskey, The music was turned off for the time being, Mr Tyagraj gave his ultimatum in a Stern voice “Bohot pyaar se baat kar liya, sun saali Rand hamari baat maan lo ya us Raghu se janwaron ke tarah chudwa lo.” (Enough of sweet and soft talking, listen you bloody Whore, better listen to us or get brutally fucked by that animal Raghu”) Mom Anuradha was yet again helpless and without any other Choice. She joined her hands and gave her nod. Assuring that she had no fears of Raghu anymore, she had one more peg and got up from the couch. The music started again and Mom Anuradha started her Nude Dancing one by one all the men went jet Naked in front of  a Nude dancing Mom Anuradha holding their cocks in one hand and glasses of alcohol in the other hand. All their cocks were erect tight seeing Mom Anuradha gyrating her hips shaking her Ass, doing thumkas, raising her arms up and moving her pelvis back and forth while doing this her belly jiggled her boobs bounce leaving each and every man present in the bungalow including me mesmerized and fully loaded with perverted lust and hard cocked. Mom Anuradha was dripping with sweat, I just went mad and insane imagining her smell from all her holes and body. I took out my cock and started jerking off but I didn't want the lust to fade out even a little bit so controlling myself yet again I put my hard erected cock back inside my pants leaving a lava ready to erupt like a volcano inside my cock. Mom Anuradha was signaled towards the nude men present, oh yes they were 10 of them. Mom Anuradha gave hand jobs to all the henchmen excluding five of them (Mr Tyagraj, Raka, Guru and two more of them whose names I didn't know.) They were wearing their pants on. So after the dirty nude dancing of Mom Anuradha one by one the five of them started disappearing after getting their cocks drained. Some fingered her pussy while some fondled Mom Anuradha’s boobs while getting their cocks jerked off. Soon the show was over and the five henchmen went out. Mom Anuradha’s palms were covered with the mixed cum of those five men. She went inside the washroom to wash herself. Suddenly a wooden frame with two iron chains hanging from them was brought. It was like a thing that is used to tie up a person with their arms tied to chains, often shown in Hindi movies. But why was this needed?... Just as I was thinking about all these, big size broad wax candles were brought and kept in a table nearby. I was confused with many similar questions. A horse whip was then brought leaving me more confused and eager to know what in the blue hell was going around. Mom Anuradha came out after getting herself cleaned. As she came out there was a confused and a fearful look on her face. Mr Tyagraj turning towards Guru and Raka said (in Marathi) “Bandhaa re hya Rand la” (“tie up this whore”). Mom Anuradha pleaded “nahi… Kyun kar rahe hain yeh sab, kya karne waale ho ji” (“noooo…. Why are you doing all this, and what are you going to do sir”) . In reply Mr Tyagraj Said  “ Wahi karne waale hain jiske liye tumko yaha laya gaya hai meri Randi” (“ We are gonna do the same thing that you were brought here for my whore”) Mom Anuradha’s face became red with embarrassment because this was the first time the word whore was used for her in the night, which she never expected. Mom Anuradha had just thought nude dancing and a few hours of fucking with Mr Tyagraj would be the plan for the Night, she was encountering unexpected stuff like satisfying the henchmen too, and now getting tied up. Mom Anuradha had sensed that some strange and dangerous things were about to happen, seeing the candles and the Horse whip. 

Even before Mom Anuradha could say something the two henchmen held her by onehands each and tied her up on the frame where Mom Anuradha’s arms were raised could see her full nude sweaty body from the back her both arms tied up and standing there tied up from the frame here nude sweaty shining Bums made her look like a real sex goddess. Mr Tyagraj opened his pants. He was now in his Black trunks which showed his hard erect boner hidden in his trunks. He took the whip and stood up. Mom Anuradha figured out that she was gonna get beaten up. She started crying and pleading for mercy “sirjee nahi please, maine kya galti kar di jo aap mujhe saza de rahe hain ?” (“ Sirjee ! what wrong have I done, so that you want to punish me this way ?”). Mr Tyagraj replied “Yeh jo tumhara saza hai yahi hamara Maza hai” (“what you are calling a punishment is a pleasure for me”). Having said that Mr Tyagraj came behind Mom Anuradha and “Whaaaaaack” one tight whip on her ass. “aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa” screamed Mom Anuradha. “Satttt saattt saatttt” a few more whips from Mr Tyagraj Mom Anuradha went hysterical screaming her lungs out of pain “aaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaa aaaaaa nahi dard se mar jaungi” (“I will die of this pain”) went Mom Anuradha. Her ass was red with whip marks. Mr Tyagraj kept the whip. Then he went facing the tied and helplessly pleading Mom Anuradha. He went near Mom Anuradha and lowered his head towards her Boobs. I couldn't see his actions, but from mom’s screaming I could sense that her nipples were being bitten by Mr Tyagraj. Soon Mom Anuradha’s screams got converted to pleasure moans “mmmmmmm mmmmmm sssssssss” sounded Mom Anuradha, as Mr Tyagraj might have started to suck her nipples. Again Mr Tyagraj positioned himself by standing behind Mom Anuradha and he began slapping her ass where the Red whip marks were “chaap Chaap Chaap” the slaps sounded, “aaaarghh aaaaaa aaaaaa” yelled Mom Anuradha. Then Mr Tyagraj picked up a candle and lit it up. “Nahi mombatti nahi main request karti hoon. Mere saath jo chahein woh kar lijiye par mujhe mombatti ke garam momm se mat tadpaiye” (‘I request you to do whatever you want with me, but please spare me from this candle wax torture”) pleaded Mom Anuradha. 

Mr Tyagraj :- Pakki baat ? jo tumne abhi bola woh sach hai aur tunko chalega na ?
(“are you sure ? whatever you Just said is true and you agree to it right”)

Mom Anuradha:- hesitantly “h-a h-m Haan”
(“Y-a Y-e Yes”)

Mr Tyagraj :-(sarcastically and in a wicked manner) “soch lo Anuradha ji” 
(think about it properly Anuradha ji)

Mom Anuradha:- “Haan ji jo chahe kar lein lekin mujhse aur dard saha nahi jayega”
(yes ji , do whatever pleases you but i can bear this pain anymore)

Mr Tyagraj :- Dard toh tumko sehna hi padega, par shayad ab jo dard hoga usey tum sehan kar lo ! (then turning towards his men he spoke in marathi) Ae khola re tila
(“you have to bear the pain any which ways, but you might be able to bear the pain that will happen now ! “Hey untie her”)

Soon Mom Anuradha was untied from her bondage. Mr tyagraj whispered something in Guru’s ears and he went out of the bungalow. Mom Anuradha stood naked there sweaty bruised and in pain. In entered the Henchmen to whom Mom Anuradha had given handjobs. What the fuck ! was my Mom Anuradha gonna get fucked by all of them ?..... different thought waves were flowing through my mind. Mr Tyagraj was a man of fetishes too. He felt pleasure in letting his men watch him fucking a woman and then letting his men fuck the same woman. Just like eating an expensive food dish to your fill and then distributing the rest amongst others. So then Mr Tyagraj the Mafia cum Politician removed his black trunks and out came his hard erect long cucumber shaped cock he stood naked facing Mom Anuradha, he then moved both his hands up to her Boobs again. Mom Anuradha was now  a little comfortable after being relieved of pain, as Mr Tyagraj started twerking her nipples, she started to moan in pleasure. “Mmmmm mmmmm aaaah ssshhhhhh”like this. After a few minutes of nipple play, Mom Anuradha got aroused and she held Mr Tyagraj by his head and said “aaaaahhhh Tyagraj ji main geeli ho rahi hoon” (i am getting wet).  He immediately knelt down and started sucking Mom Anuradha’s juicy pussy when this was on Mom Anuradha’s moaning increased faster. He sucked her pussy dry, the slurping sounds with Mom Anuradha’s moaning made all the men in the house hard, including me.  Then after sucking Mom Anuradha’s pussy dry Mr Tyagraj wore a condom. Then placing Mom Anuradha on the sofa he fucked her madly in doggy position the “thap thap thap thap” sounds were audible even to me who was upstairs. All the men, some naked, some in their undies, had a huge hardon by seeing the live action and hearing ht erotic moaning. Mr Tyagraj pulled Mom Anuradha’s hair and fucked her in the most wild manner one can imagine in the doggy position where Mom Anuradha could only moan “aaaarghhhh aarrrrghhh uiiiiiiii” out of plasure-pain. Suddenly the action stopped Mr Tyagraj had his condom torn due to the rough and wild fucking. He wore another condom and started fucking Mom Anuradha again but this time in a missionary position. After 15 minutes of hardcore fucking Mr Tyagraj let out a grunt “Hrrrghhh” thus cumming inside the condom inside her Pussy. It was almost 3:30 am in the morning but the action was far from over
Rani Maniac, Incest Mom Maniac, Wife Displayer  banana sex
[+] 2 users Like The_RockyRanilover's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anuradha from my homely Mom to a cock hungry whore - by The_RockyRanilover - 07-03-2024, 01:21 AM