Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Rizwan - im sure i will get it . So this is what we will do. First i need few snaps showing various state of undressing. It will be nicely taken. So first you have to stand facing each other. And sir just have to remove the pallu from madam.

Venki - okay

Rizwan went back to the camera, both devika and venki was in the pond. Half of their legs in water.

Rizwan - go ahead

Venki looking at her eyes, slowly held the pallu on her shoulder and very slowly removed it, there was shyness in the eyes of devika. He took thr pallu and dropped, devikas round boobs in braless blouse came into view. Jaffer seeing it bit his lips and rubbed his crotch feeling excited

Rizwan - great, and madam now can you remove the saree completely please. Salmaan go and take the saree from her , we dont want to wet it

Salmaan went near the couple, devika looked at venki and he nodded to make her feel comfortable. Devika took out the saree from her waist and unwrapped. Venki also helped her. During the time salmaan had a good look at her boobs and navel. Even though he had seen her naked before, he still felt excited. He took the saree from devika and came back to his spot.

Rizwan - now both of you remain hugged, let me take few snaps like that

Venki tightly hugged her crushing her boobs into his chest and he kissed her neck and cheeks. As he couldn't control. Rizwan's camera clicked continuously

Rizwan - now sir, can you hold the blouse hook in the front and act as if you are going to open it.

Venki obliged and another click of camera was heard

Rizwan - great. Now i want madam to turn backwards and sir stay infront of madam. So I will take the photo staying behind madam only her back will be captured

Venki - okay

They positioned as per rizwan . devika turned her back to the camera and venki positioned infront of her

Rizwan - madam can you now remove the the blouse completely and hold it on your right hand and act as if your going to drop the blouse down

There was complete silence, venki said okay and asked her to do it as she will not be exposed

Everyone watched devika fully removing the blouse and her fair beautiful back came into view.

Rizwan - wow she is not wearing a bra
Salmaan - i think the blouse was not fitting her , may be thats why
Jaffer - what a sexy scene we have here. She is an item
Rizwan - uncle you should control
Jaffer - who can control seeing this hot item

Rizwan clicked couple of photos of devika holding the blouse.

Rizwan - bro go and take her blouse from her

Salmaan happily went near her. Devika covered her breast with her other hand and gave the blouse to salmaan

Salmaan - was the blouse that tight for you?
Devika - why?
Salmaan - im seeing you are not wearing something underneath the blouse

Devika shyly smiled. Salmaan again came back

Devika - these kids
Venki - they are not kids anymore, they notice everything

Rizwaan - okay now can you guys move a into the water so you are waist high. Only top half should be visible.

They stepped more into the water

Rizwan - now please hug each other and you can kiss as well

The moment venki got the go ahead from rizwan, he tightly hugged devika and soon both of the engaged in raunchy kiss. Both of them explored each others mouth as if they are kissing for the first time. Devika back was facing the camera. With that confidence venki dropped his hand to her front and held her ripe breast and pressed it

Devika - hmmm...

The drug given by jaffer took control of their bodies as they engaged in raunchy act without bothering about rizwan , salmaan and jaffer who is already half erect. Venki's hand explored her breast as he squeesed and rolled her nipples in his fingers. Devika was equally excited as she started getting wet in her pussy. She dropped her hand under water and pressed venki's erect cock. This time venki moaned. That's when rizwan said

Rizwan - perfect, great. You guys are doing great. Lets move to the next set of photos

They both stopped kissing and remained hugged. Rizwan went near to the water and spoke to them. He was able to see devika's side breast pressed into venki chest

Rizwan - thank you guys, it came out really well. Now lets take next set of photos

Venki - ok

Rizwan - next few photos, i want to take outside the water and I want the photos to look like both of you are fully naked but in real you wont be

Venki - how are you planning to do that

Rizwan - first lets come out of water

Devika - can i wear blouse , i cannot come out like this

Rizwan - you can use this towel to cover madam as next photos also require you to topless

Rizwan handed the towel to devika and came back. Devika wrapped it around her shoulder and covered her milky boobs. They both came out of the water.
Devika's black petticoat was wet and stuck to her body revealing the shape of her sexy ass.

They all move to an area were there is a grass field and also there is a small tree

Rizwan - next photos i planned it here . both of you will be lying down on the other side of the tree. And i will take the photos from this side. Only your top half and legs will be visible on the photo and tree will be covering the waist portion. That way it gives an impression that both of your naked ,but actually you guys will not be

Venki - okay

Rizwan - i will let you guys lay down, madam you can lay down below and sir will lay down on her side and hug her from the side.

Saying that rizwan moved , giving privacy to both to lay down. Devika laid on the ground with the towel is still wrapped around her. Venki laid next to her

Rizwan - madam you have to remove the towel, believe me photo will not expose you.

Devika removed the towel and simultaneously covered her breast with her hands.

Rizwan - and sir , can you hug her from the side, putting your hand around her chest, so nothing will be exposed

Venki hugged her from side ensuring her breast remained covered. Devika now moved her hands away and hugged venki back. Rizwan took the camera and looked through the lens to see if everything is okay. But he wanted to make some adjustments to the pose.

So he went near them and kneeled down and he made some adustment to venkis pose, by lifting his face and also adusted his hand as well. During that process he saw devikas nipple and he was surprised how hard it is. He made some final adjustments and went back to the camera.

Now there is problem with her petticoat as it is showing in the camera

Rizwan - salmaan , can you go and adjust madams pettiocoat, as it showing in the camera.

Salmaan went near the legs and held the petticoat and raised it to the knees

Rizwan - more, please, its still showing

Salmaan again raised and her thunder thighs came into his view. He raised further and stopped just below were her panty. It was a treat watching her meaty thighs.
He came back and rizwan asked them to kiss and be romantic. Venki and devika started kissing again. And there was again few snaps taken by rizwaan

Rizwan - doing great, now madam turn to sir's side and hug him

Devika slowly turned to her left towards venki and hugged him. Now devika's back is showing the camera. And they continued to kiss as they are in different state .As devika is facing him now, venki dropped his hand down and held the naked breast again. He knew that camera will not see those. He started playing with the boobs as they kissed passionately. Rizwan took photos , but realized as devika turned other side, her petticoat dropped little down and again showing. So he asked salmaan to go and adjust it. Salmaan went near to their legs. Devika and venki were deeply immersed in love activities as they did not hear salmaan coming. Salmaan got stunned at the view. Both of them are violently kissing. Venki had his one hand on her breast . Nothing visible and devika had her one hand on venki's lund rubbing it over the dhothi he is wearing. Both of them had their eyes closed and did not notice salmaan. Salmaan recomposes himself and slowly moved to adjust devikas petticoat. He kneeled down without making any sound and he took the pettiocoat between his fingers without touching devika and slowly raised the skirt.

Salmaan looked at rizwan and he indicated to raise more. He looked at the couple and they were in different world. Salmaan raised the petticoat all the way to her waist revealing her blue panty. He had a very good view of her panty covered gaand which looked very round. Salmaan silently went back to rizwan

Salmaan - bro , they are actually making out. They didn't realize i was there . he had his hand on her choochi and mauling it

Rizwan - wow bro... I think the photoshoot turned them on. Never mind lets get our job done. Thats important. Let them do whatever they want.

Rizwan took few more shots and was done

Rizwan - ok , now lets move to next scene.

Venki and devika stopped kissing, but both of them are very turnes on. If they were alone they would have fucked. Devika had her pussy leaking and wanted venki to touch her pussy. It is craving to be touched. While venki had a huge erection

Rizwan understood the situation and gave them a moment to gather themselves before the next scene. Salmaan went and gave the towel to devika for covering. Rizwan ,salmaan and jaffer went to have a coffee. Devika and venki took sometime before going to others to have coffee. And during the coffee time they discussed the next scene. Devika had just covered herr boobs in the towel wrapped around her. If looked carefully they could see her erected nipple impression.

Rizwan - okay , the next scene the villain is coming. So in this scene she is alone and taking a bath in the pond, when the villain sees her. And he gets mesmerized by her beauty. So he kidnaps her. That will be the scene

Devika - so how is it going to be done

Rizwan - madam , you have to do a costume change. As it should appear as a different day and you are bathing

Devika - okay

Rizwan - you can go with salmaan, he will give you the next set of costumes

Devika and venki both stood up and started to leave . but rizwan stopped venki. As the next set of photos is little demanding and he felt devika madam might be little uncomfortable posing when her husband is around. Rizwan thought to make venki stay away from the next few photos

Rizwan - sir, your costume will be the same. So you dont have to do any change. But sir the scene coming after this one , you have to ride a horse. You would be coming to save devika madam . on top of the horse. Do you know to ride the horse

Venki - no

Rizwan - sir , then we will give you some training lesson, while we shoot this scene. You can learn some basic steps quickly.

Saying that rizwan called a helper in the farm and asked him to take venki to do some training lesson. Venki told devika its okay and went to other part of the farm to do the horse riding class

Meanwhile devika went along with salmaan to get the next costume. They went inside the same room in the farm. Devika was just using the towel to cover the breast and wearing the petticoat.

Once inside salmaan came with 3 pieces of cloth. 2 were small like towels and 1 was longer . Everything was white in colour

Salmaan - so here is the costume

Devika took it from salmaan. And inspected, but did not understand how to wear it

Devika - so salmaan , what are these, how should I wear it

Salmaan - madam these short ones, you will wear first. One you will tie on the waist and other on your chest. And the longer one you will wear like a saree. You will wrap it around your waist and put it over your shoulder.

Devika - okay.
Salmaan - i will wait outside, if you need me for anything
Devika - okay

Salmaan went outside. Devika made sure the door is closed and then she removed the towel and then the petticoat to stand just in her panty. She really felt so horny due to drug and touch from venki. She thought if venki was here they could have had a quick fuck. She just rubbed her hand over naked breast. Her nipple are hard and sensitive. She then touched her pussy over her panty. She felt a jolt, her pussy was on fire. It is leaking and her panty is wet. She some how controled and tied one of the short cloth over her waist. It is coming just above her knee. She then tried to tie other short cloth around her breast, but she was having hard time to tie it behind her. She couldn't tie it without help. So she took the longer cloth and wrapped it around her waist. The longer cloth is just reaching few inches below her knees.

She then placed the shorter cloth on her chest and called salmaan for help

Devika - can you help me once salmaan

Salmaan came inside and saw devika standing facing other side. She had just placed the cloth on her breast but her back is naked

Salmaan - what happened?

Devika - salmaan , im having difficulty tying the cloth on the back. Can you help me please

Salmaan - sure, madam

Salmaan came closer to devika from behind. He saw her spotless back upclose. He can also see the perfect curve of her ass.

Devika to ease the tension , started speaking

Devika - sorry to bother you

Salmaan - no no you are not bothering, how can it be bothering , when you get the honours to do this that too for the most beautiful girl

Devika laughed

Devika -hehe, you are calling me girl. Im your teacher, a mother and a wife. In what world are you to call me girl

Salmaan - heheh, but you dont look like a elder women

Devika - heheh, im flattered... Now finish what your are doing romeo

Salmaan proceeded to tie the cloth

Salmaan - im not joking, im telling the truth
Devika - it looks like you have not seen girls
Salmaan - i dont know about that. But my eyes cannot lie. As it has seen the beauty in its purest form

Devika suddenly understood, salmaan is referring to the incident where she was naked infront of him. It took a moment for devika to process it

Salmaan finished tying the cloth

Salmaan - madam you have only become more beautiful since then.

Devika took the loose end of the longer cloth and put it over her shoulder like a pallu and turned back

Devika - okay lets go

Devika and salmaan reached back to the set. Devika looked sexy. Devika looked for venki , but he has not reached back from training

Rizwan - okay you look great madam
Salmaan - i was also telling the same thing
Rizwan - okay lets start

†**†***************************†
[+] 4 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 05-03-2024, 06:13 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM