Adultery Mom & church pastor
John next visit,
one week passed and one fine afternoon shanthi came home after completing her duty hours. she saw john is standing at the house entrance gate. pastor john smiled at shanthi and greet her how are you madam. shanthi smiled and said i am good pastor , john replied god blessings are always with you. shanthi said yes john without god we are nothing.

shanthi open the door and invite john . john came and sit on the sofa. shanthi said wait for 5 min john i will get freshup and come . it's  ok madam you get ready. shanthi went to another room and changing her clothes , she wear nighty . genereally shanthi never wear panty when she is at home because continues wearing of panty give rashes and without panty she feels little comfortable at home. she wash her face and came out. john asked madam i came to talk about your part on chruch activities . shanthi felt happy because in roman catholic priest( father ) never ever involve chruch goers in any activity. here they are giving preparance . john asked madam we need 10k for chruch anniversary. shanthi didn't think about money , here she felt happy because she become part of the chruch activities  and she said john wait a minute i will make coffee for us and we will discuss about it. when shanthi walking john again saw her ass his cock is become hard and it forcing to come out of his pant . shanthi making coffee , 

when she turn around john was standing at the kitchen door. shanthi asked in funny manner . you came for the permission to use the washroom. john replied no madam actually i came to talk about your activities in chruch. he said mam you are helping the chruch many times. you are a true believer madam. by listening this shanthi felt happy . but she didn't notice that he is watching her perfect shaped ass. here john pressing his cock on the pants . shanthi make coffee and pour it in cups. they both came and sit on sofa facing eachother.

they both are having coffee. john wants to start his story. so , he said madam i struggled alot to reach this place . shanthi said it is a gods plan to make you priest. john said madam my past life has many up and downs and i faced many humiliations. shanthi said god is with you john thats why you are in a respectable position. john felt happy that he created a sympathy environment. madam last time you heard small part of my story but i didn't have time to talk , how my life changed from sinner to a preist. shanthi forget about his story because of her work. now she remebered and she also wants to know , sujatha aunty finds it or not. 

john started his story -
sujatha aunty smelled it . she didn't say anything just smile appeared on her face and she left. shanthi relaxed and said you are lucky john. god helped you thats why sujatha didn't find out . 
john continues - after that aunty coming to terrace and walking infront of me every evening i am seeing aunty round ass it gives more temptation and i started doing mastrubation and my penis becoming hard and big whenever i see aunty . from that day onward aunty using terrace bathroom and it becomes a daily visual treat for me.

one day when i was sleeping  in afternoon i heard a scream . i ran and saw aunty fell  and asking help. ididn't know when she came on terrace.
i try to make her walk by holding her waist. but i am not strong enough to make her walk and aunty not even moving her . aunty said to lift her and take her to groundfloor ( her house).  but  my attempts failed to lift her. so, went back and keep my hands around her belly and life her. suddenly i felt my penis is touching her ass. aunty said john please take to your room i will get relax some time because you can't take me to downstairs.  shanthi listening and again she is feeling her surrounding become hot . when ever john said poking sujatha ass , shanthi adjusting her ass on sofa because she felt something something touching her . john observed shanthi's is not comfortable. . 
john continued - aunty was wearing nighty so, when i lift her . my penis came out of my lungi because i didn't wear any under garment (underwear). i am slowly walking and penis is touching her ass. sujatha aunty ass is soft like a pillow. when i took one step my penis touch hard to her ass hole and aunty moaned ahhh... on each and every move my penis is moving more and more in between her ass. i took time and walk slowly . because then only i can spend more time in that position and my penis will be in between her buttocks.john stopped and asked shanthi , 

madam you are listening my story right. shanthi replied yes john in a low and shy voice. john asked shanthi , then what happened madam. shanthi replied you are telling your story. john said to shanthi - madam if you feel my story, then you come to know. How much sinful i was and You will understand how I much I changed . so, please Answer me madam. Shanthi lips are shaking. John observed it and said it's not bad to talk madam ,we are talking about how god changed my past life. It increase strength in your faith.shanthi replied in shaking  lips and her heart beating very fast , she kept her down and said You are touching sujatha aunty back.

madam please tell in detail. then  you realise how much god changed me and how i become priest .mainly because of my testimony Your prayerful life will be strong.
You are very prayerful and a strong believer , then why are you scared to satan. Satan makes you feel shy to talk and makes you not realise how much I changed to become prayerful and a loyal servant to god. but here  satan wins over you by creating shyness and fear in you. . shanthi madam you must Fight against satan influence on you . john started  praying to God and shanthi closed her eyes in confusion, 

john prayer - o god please give strength to speak truth and remove satan influence on shanthi madam. show your power god and destroy satan power . please god give your power to shanthi madam and make her your warriour . john completed his prayer and said to shanthi -

Madam are you still under satan influence. shanthi felt motivated and she felt some confidence in her . shanthi said in a loud voice 'no john i am not under satan influence , i will fight on my weakness. john felt happy and said madam, If you have fear to speak . It means satan dragging you away from god. Shanthi feel like motivated. 

John said madam now speak with confidence. what happened in my story. Shanthi without hesitation said God gives strength and I don't fall in satan trap. I speak truth because God likes truth.
Then speak madam what I said. shanthi replied Your penis poking sujatha aunty's ass. when saying that shanthi face looks like confident and thinks that she is a warrior of god. That's right madam God gave his strength and you are a true believer. shanthi replied yes pastor. 

John continued his story telling -  I carried sujatha aunty to my room but I am walking very slow then only my penis can spend sometime in betwen her buttocks and my penis will poking aunty  ass .
Atlast we reach my room. i tried to make her sit on the sofa but Aunty not able to sit because of  severe pain in her leg,

so,aunty lost her grip and fell down . I hold aunty to lift her . while making her stand  again my penis started poking her . Aunty said john i can't sit and i am not feeling sensation in my leg due to pain. so, you hold me and sit on sofa like this and sit on your lap. I felt happy and sit on sofa by holding aunty.and my penis poking aunty and when she sit on me, my penis touched her ass hole through her nighty. And loud moan came from her. Aunty said be like that till i relaxed john.

Madam answer me what happened. Shanthi said you are poking aunty. John said madam you are in strong hold of satan. So, you have fear to say these words.
How can you be still in satan hands madam. I don't know john , i am still having fear and also feeling shy to speak this type of words .john said madam satan plan is working on you . shanthi replied loudly no john i will never make satan plans works on me, 

john said  satan is making you not getting god blessings. shanthi felt bad on her behaviour that she allowed fear and shyness in her and making satan win. 
so, she asked john  , how can i overcome my fear and shyness. 

john said there is an another way , with that you can fail satan attempts against you. shanthi felt happy and decided to do anything so she asked what is it . john replied  if he stops you 10% then you must go against satan 20%. shanthi again felt motivated and said i will do john , for that what i have to do. john said to shanthi , 
you must not say no,  because I want you to win. i don't want you to become satan slave . so , be a warrior of god. I am already sacrifice my life to god and become priest. So, i will help you to become God warrior and fight against satan.
shanthi replied ,yes John I am ready. Then only one way madam. Tell me John ,you are helping me to fight against satan . 

john said madam -  that is instead of talking ,we act my story charectors. shanthi confused and said I don't understand John what you are saying. It's easy madam I play my past sinful life charector and you play sujatha aunty charector. shanthi is shocked hearing these words and said what are you telling John. 

See shanthi madam still you are under influence of satan.Come out from his influence. here John didn't gave time to shanthi to think . so john convinced shanthi to act sujatha charector .
 John said madam I will start the story from where I left. We both act accordingly. shanthi replied ok john with little hestation,but she wants to win over satan  . 

Then close the door madam. Because we are doing it with pure intention to fight against satan. But this world doesn't believe us.
Shanthi get up from and moved to close the door. John saw her moving ass and become happy how lucky he is.

Shanthi closed the door and saw John changed his place and called her . shanthi madam please come i will help you fight against satan. Shanthi felt little discomfort and came near to sofa. John said be brave madam. i will help you . john hold her hand and make her to sit. Shanthi slowly sitting on his lap she felt hard thing is touching her ass and get up move away. John said madam you are failing God and making satan win.

john said - its ok madam i cannot force you. Because we can't force a person against their will. So, I can't force you to bring close to god. Even if i do, you go away from god. So, there is no use. I have a small work I'll leave now . here shanthi is little confused and thinking that am I going against to god.john is a servant of god and somewhere she read angels speak through gods servant. Shanti said ok John I will do.

She slowly walking towards him and sitting on his lap. again she felt his hardness against her ass.

She thinks in her mind I will never let satan to win.John felt happy and said now i will continue my story madam . 

john continues his story - I place my hands around aunty's navel and hugged her. Aunty back is pressing against my chest. when saying that He hold shanthi navel and hug her tight and adjust his penis a small moan came from shanthi... ahh....

next part of the story will come soon...
[+] 7 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 03-03-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Erotica erotica - 04-03-2024, 10:05 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Saikarthik - 04-03-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by sri7869 - 04-03-2024, 04:29 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 05-03-2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Royalverma999 - 13-03-2024, 04:59 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Vauntiness - 13-03-2024, 08:43 AM