Adultery Mom & church pastor
Rainbow 
i am writing my first story in english . if any errors are there kindly ignore the mistakes.

a family  lived in vizag ,  a.p state and their religion is christianity ( catholics) from more than 4 generations. names of the family members.
father : johnson mathew (late)
mom : mary shanthi (widow)
son   : peter raja
daughter:mary laila.

shanthi born in a middle class family . she had two sister and four brothers, shanthi mother died when she was a kid. her father had some health problems thats why he can't do his job properly and 
not earning much. shanthi faced many problems like how a normal middle class family facing around us.). her brothers  and sisters are married.  shanthi got married to johnson at age of 22 . he used to beat her every time and her family is depending on her income. shanthi had 2 childrens . her husband died when her kids were small . now she is taking care of her kids and living peacefully . but here he life is goin to turn which she doesn't expect.
Days are passing and life becomes normal to them. one day shanthi brother (martin) came to visit her . he suggesr her to come out of catholic and join in protestant chruch. In catholic they won't preach outside or conduct meeting . shanthi is very religious after johnson death. one day shanthi visit the protestant chruch which had many branches in vizag A.P state. 

shanthi entered the protestant chruch gate , suddenly one dark bald guy came and greet her . shanthi got confused and impressed by their hospitality . he looked at shanthi and asked . madam are you a christian. "after johnson death shanthi removed tilak on her forehead.( catholic doesn't restrict tilak) ". he said you didn't wear tilak so, i thought you might be a christian. shanthi asked what is your name anna. he repiled my name is ramana. he welcome her into the chruch. prayers are starting and pastor is giving speech . shanthi liked his speech . now the time is 8 pm . chruch people left and shanthi waited to meet the pastor. 
Pastor saw shanthi and thinks i am seeing her first time , she might be a new person to the chruch. pastor came near to shanthi , madam are you new to this chruch. shanthi got surprised  that pastor came and greeting her , yes pastor my name is shanthi and i am roman catholic. pastor paul said its ok shanthi madam you can visit our chruch whenever you want . shanthi asked father to pray for her. john kept his hand on her head and prayed. shanthi thinking " this chruch is good and they are very polite people . days are passing but one day....

shanthi came home after her duty and completed all her household work . in after noon she decided to take a nap till children return to home from school. suddenly door bell rang " tring tring"
shanthi woke up and open the door and she was shocked . pastor john said - shanthi madam , sorry to disturb you i am just passing near by your house . so, i thought to visit and pray . 
John obsereved her saree pallu is moved little side and her boobs looks like to explode because of her tight blouse. he got scared and turn his head aside. shanthi welcomed him in to her house . its not the first time john visit her house. he visited her house couple of times for prayers along with chruch members. but this is the first time he came alone . would you like to have some coffee or tea. no madam i just came to pray. please pastor have some coffee or tea. you are a god preachers .pastor john said madam you can call me john .shanthi smiled and said ok john have some coffee so, it will be blessed to my house. ok madam i'll have coffee. shanthi standup and going to kitchen suddenly john eyes stick to her ass. he whispered wow by seeing her moving ass. john felt pressure in his pants. shanthi preparing coffee and turned back , there john is standing at the kitchen door, john why you come here. john got tensed , shanthi i want to use your washroom . its ok john and showed way to washroom. john closed the washroom door and opened his pants . his huge black dick came out like a black anaconda .john keeping his hand on his dick and moving it front and back thinking shanthi ass.  huge sperm load released . john cleaned his cock and came back. by that time shanthi brings the coffee. . they both having the coffee . shanthi asked john how you become a priest. john said its a long story madam , "but in john past is full bad voilence and sexuality ". later he realised this is not life and become priest.

shanthi see's that he is thinking and asked again john how you become a priest. please tell me . so , it will be helping for me to become strong in spiritually. john said i can't tell my full detailed past. 
my past is not good to hear. shanthi didn't listen his words and asked again. john had no other option but to tell his past. john said ok madam i'll tell you my story but you shouldn't stop . because if you hear my story with full disclose and how my life changed.

ok john i'm ready to hear your past life story .

here john starting his story - my mom and dad are farmers and i am living my life without any aim . i am not good at education . generally i am like normal person till i join degree collage. 
in degree i am staying with my friends in 1bhk penthouse. our owner house is in the ground floor. 
one day my tenant came to upstairs . i thought she came for the rent . i takeout the money from my wallet and went near to her. i said aunty your rent , aunty name is sujatha ( housewife). aunty said no john i came to take bath here because plumber work is going on in my house. shanthi  interrupt john asked , she came to take bath in your room. john said no  madam , on the terrace they construct another bathroom . so, it will be use full for relatives or guests. shanthi said ok john continue . aunty went inside the bathroom and i am walking on the terrace . i heard water splash sound . suddenly i heard a voice . shanthi asked whose voice is it. john said madam ,its satan inside my head . he is trying to give temptations. shanthi ' oh my god. did you prayed to god to fight against these evil temptations. john said shanthi madam at that time i am not god fearing person . you are interupting madam . shanthi said sorry john you continue. 

john continued- after hearing the water splash i went near to the bathroom through key hole i decided to see. shanthi shouted it's a sin john . you didn't see it , am i right . john said shanthi madam you are interupting me again . as i said i am a sinner before i become a priest. if you disturb my story telling then i will stop here . shathi said sorry john please continue - i saw through the key hole . sujatha aunty is taking bath and she is nude . i felt my throat becomes dry . aunty rubbing soap on her boobs. by hearing the word boobs shanthi felt some tension in her . but she is not stopping john story telling. shanthi listening his story but she didn't know how far this leads ...

next part will be posted as soon as possible.
[+] 5 users Like Royalverma999's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 03-03-2024, 06:47 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 04:08 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Erotica erotica - 04-03-2024, 10:05 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Saikarthik - 04-03-2024, 10:26 AM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 04-03-2024, 02:57 PM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by sri7869 - 04-03-2024, 04:29 PM
RE: Mom & church pastor - by Royalverma999 - 05-03-2024, 01:18 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Royalverma999 - 13-03-2024, 04:59 AM
RE: Mom & chruch pastor - by Vauntiness - 13-03-2024, 08:43 AM