Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Rizwan - so we have done with introductory photos. Now what im looking is to dive in detail to the every day life of this village couple. And that includes they doing daily activities, working, romance in between as they are newly married. And everything is done in the backdrop of nature.

Devika - okay

Rizwan - first we will start with devika madam. Madam we will take a set of photos were you are doing some household jobs in the morning. We will go this side . Everything is set there

Saying that they moved to the other side of the farm. There are lot of cattles, sheeps and horses there.

Rizwan - madam have you milked a cow before?

Devika - no

Rizwan - then you can learn today. We will take few photos of you milking the cow

Devika - no im scared, i have not done it

Rizwan - dong worry madam, my uncle will teach you

Jaffer - dont worry beti, let me show you. Come with me

Devika followed Jaffer to one of the cow

Jaffer - its very easy, you just have to be gentle

Saying that he milked the cow, but devika was still hesitant

Jaffer - come

Devika - im still kind of scared

Jaffer - come near to me. It will not hurt you

Devika went near jaffer , jaffer was sitting near the cow. Madam sit near me. Devika came and sat near him.

Jaffer - okay , now hold the breast like this

Devika was kind of hesitant. So jaffer held her soft hands and pulled and placed on the cow's breast. She slowly touched it. Jaffer was enjoying the softness of her hand. And together they started to milk the cow. Their hands and legs touched each other while jaffer taught devika which he enjoyed. Devika also became comfortable.

Rizwan - okay , i think you feel better. We can take some snaps.

Jaffer moved away from there, and rizwan took some photos of devika until he was convinced. After they took few other shots of devika doing the cooking, brooming etc. Jaffer was excited and enjoyed the body touches and holding her soft hands. He was literally smiling out of happiness. A village guy like him never had touched an educated beautiful women. Even though he had fucked lot of girls, he never seen such a gorgeous lady. So made up his mind and determined to use every opportunity that comes in his way.

Rizwan - okay , next we have some great pets here. Now lets take some photos with them. This is the scenario, devika madam is playing with her pet friends, while her husband is away working. She is spending the time doing household jobs and playing with her pets.

By that time jaffer brought a monkey and a baby elephant. Devika saw them got surprised

Devika - aaw...how cute is them
Jaffer - madam, these are my friends in the village
Devika - these are amazing guys

Jaffer had trained both these animals. Jaffer went and placed the monkey on her shoulder

Devika - oh no no..
Jaffer - relax madam, he is a nice guy

Devika stood still, while monkey settled on her shoulder.

Jaffer - Get used to it. It is friendly
Rizwan - lets get photos taken

Jaffer went to venki who was standing near.

Jaffer - sir, come with me i have something special for you
Venki - what is it
Jaffer -come , i will show you. It will not take much time. Anyway you dont have photos to take now. We will come back by then

Venki told devika and rizwan, and went along with jaffer. Jaffer took him to his office

In meantime rizwan clicked some snaps of devika along with the monkey. She got really comfortable with the animal. As it was trained by jaffer, monkey had learned all naughty things.

While sitting on her shoulder, it pulled devika's face and kissed her on the cheeks
Devika - ohhh, hahaha. What is it doing

Devika laughed while the monkey kissed her and rizwan clicked photos

Salmaan - i think it really liked you madam
Devika - hahaha

Next think what the monkey did surprised devika little, it brought it hands down and through the sides of her saree, pressed her breast quickly

Devika - oouch, oh my god

Both rizwan and salmaan laughed

Devika - what are you doing you naughty fellow

Monkey got down from her shoulder to ground and quickly pulled her saree. Devika didnt expect it, her pallu came off from her shoulder. And it was like tug of war from monkey and devika

Devika - leave it , oh no..you are so naughty

Both salmaan and rizwan greeted with some good cleavage show from devika, as she was wearing a tight blouse without bra. Her boobs bounced while she fighted with the monkey. Atlast the monkey let her go, as she was trying to pull with force, when the monkey released her pallu from the other end, she slipped and fell backwards on the ground

Both salmaan and rizwan ran near to her

Rizwan - madam are you okay

They both helped devika stand on her feet. They had a great view of her pointy boobs up close with deep cleavage and also her deep navel. While helping her to stand up, both salmaan and rizwan had their hand placed on her exposes stomach from either sides. They enjoyed soft flesh on their hand while they tightly gripped her.

Devika - im okay guys, thanks for helping

They released her, devika quickly adjusted her saree and covered her breast with the pallu.

Rizwaan - good you are not hurt
Devika - yeah,
Rizwaan - do you want to take some rest or continue
Devika - lets continue as we have to leave by noon
Rizwaan - now lets take some photos with the elephant, we can go near the pond for that

Meantime while inside the office, jaffer offered venki some locally distilled liquor

Jaffer - sir, i wanted to offer you this. This is super good stuff sir, you should really try it, it is locally made

Venki - what is it ?
Jaffer - ita good drink, we made this in the farm, you will never find this in the city
Venki - no , i dont want jaffer ji, we are taking photos
Jaffer - thats fine just have 2 drink you will feel relaxed and enjoy. You dont have to get drunk. You are my guest, and I have to offer you the best thing here

Jaffer poured the drink in the glass and offered venki. Venki half heartedly took it and sipped. It tasted heavy, but felt good. Venki drank it in few sips

Venki - this is good actually
Jaffer - yeah, thats why I gave you. Here have one more.

Jaffer offered him another drink, Venki drank that as well. Actually jaffer had mixed certain ingredients in the drink which will elevate the sexual desire in the person who is drinking. The person having it will get high as well as horny. They will not be able to control the sexual feelings. Thats exactly what jaffer wanted. He wanted venki to get aroused and do some stuff with devika infront of them for the photoshoot.

After some time , they went back to photoshoot place, . They are taking photos of devka , near the baby elephant playing with it. Baby elephant looked cute and devika really liked holding and petting the elephant. When venki came , they stopped the session

Rizwan - okay lets take a small break.

Jaffer had brought coconut water for everyone, but for devika he has mixed the same powder, to ignite the sexual feeling in her. They all sat to discuss the next photos while devika sipped the special coconut water prepared by jaffer.

Rizwan - okay in the next set of picture , it is the romance between the couples, I want venki sir to join.

Venki - okay

Rizwan - These are pictures i wanted to be the best. I want to capture the beauty of the nature in the backdrop . And also want these photos to be real and authentic. That's why i wanted real married people for these, so they are not shy or and comfortable with each other

Devika - okay

Rizwan - okay, in this scene , you both will be bathing the elephant in the pond and in between both of you get playful by splashing the water at each other. And that leads to romance. I would like some nice artistic romantic pictures, will give further instructions at the photoshoot.

Venki - okay
Rizwan - lets get it started then

Devika finished her drink and they walked back to the pond

Devika - where did you go with jaffer bhaiya
Venki - he offered me some drinks
Devika - oh, you can never resist drinks right venki. Bad boy
Venki - no I just had few pegs

Both venki and devika started having the effects of the drink. Venki started having an erection. While devika felt really warm. She felt her nipples getting erect and also felt some strange sensation on her pussy. Her pussy got moistened a bit.

Jaffer brought the elephant to the water and it layed down in the water

Rizwan - now , both of you get in water and try to bath the elephant by scrubbing and pouring the water.

Rizwan took few photos. And elephant took some water in its trunk and showered both of them. This made both devika and venki fully wet. Venki was wearing just a dhothi, while devika was in her saree still

Rizwan - great, now venki sir, can you splash some water at the madam

Venki did it and the moment was beautifully captured by rizwan. Devika also started splashing back. It looked like cute couple playing. Soon rizwan came with next instruction

Rizwan - now sir, can you slowly go and embrace madam

Venki obeyed and soon they both hugged each other. And venki is feeling so horny after the touch of his wife warm body.

Rizwan - okay , perfect, now both of you continue hugging and you kiss. Do whatever you like, it should look romantic.

Venki whispered to her

Venki - do you know, how much i love you. You are my princess

Devika - hehe, you are high mr. Husband.

They hugged each other really tight. Both of them are sexually turned on from the drink they had from jaffer. Venki held her face with both hands and brought his lips to hers. And soon both of them started kissing each other.

Salmaan told his brother

Salmaan - wow, it looks really hot and romantic
Rizwaan - thats exactly i want. Thats why i chose real couple. So the romamce will be natural. I will win this project and scholarship

They took few snaps of them hugging and kissing. Rizwan encouraged them

Rizwan - you guys are doing great. Keep going

Soon venki was all in a different mood, he started kissing more passionately and devika also responded back by sucking his tongue and lips. Rizwan beautifully captured all this photos

Rizwan - okay perfect

Rizwan went near them and both of them stopped kissing but was holding each other like a romantic couple

Rizwan -it was great, that really came out well

He showed them the photos that was taken, it indeed looked beautiful.

Rizwan - you guys are great. Now lets move to the next set of photo

Venki - sure

Rizwan - i want more intimate photos, like i said what im concentrating is raw nature, so i dont want anything artificial

Venki - what you have in mind

Rizwan - so what i need is like you guys to trust me and be comfortable. What i mean is capturing the beauty of raw nature and both of you romancing. When i mean nothing artificial means . i have to take photos in a way that both of you look naked. Then only photos will look real

Devika - whaaat naked , no we cant?
Rizwan - madam listen , you guys dont have to be full naked, i will capture in a way you will look naked. It will artistically taken , you wont expose in any photos

Venki - still it is too much for us

Rizwan - sir, look at some of the photos i took before and see how beautiful is that

Rizwan showed them some photos he took to them and he was right. It looked beautiful and it did not expose anything but it also gave an impression the models were naked.

Venki- the photos looks nice, but still

Rizwan - sir please, please trust me. This is my dream project, i have to get the scholorship. My career is in line here. Please help me. I promise , you it will be taken nicely and trust me as your brother.

Venki was little high from alcohol and also he was turned on from the drug. The thought of being posing naked along with devika infront of these people kind of excited him and he thought it is an adventure. Venki in his normal state would said no straightway but the drug made him horny and he said okay

Devika was surprised her husband said okay. Even though she is also feeling sexy and turned on, she dont want to be naked infront of these people and salmaan is her student as well

Devika - what are you saying venki
Venki - give us a moment, let me speak with her

Rizwan went back

Venki - listen , its okay

Devika - what you mean its okay
Venki - you saw the photos right, it was damn good
Devika - so
Venki - think it this way, none of the photos will look bad or expose. See this is as an adventure. We came here for this trip to reignite our love. Consider it as our honeymoon and we are having some fun.

Devika - but
Venki - im with you na, dont worry about anything. Let me see if my wife is bold and have the courage

A smile came to devika

Venki - there you go, that's my girl
Devika - but we have to be carefull
Venki - dont worry

Venki shouted at rizwan and said they are ready. Rizwan felt relieved. He went to back to them to explain what he wanted

Rizwan - thank you sir and madam, for saving my career
Devika - you better get good photos and get scholarship or else i will kill you

Devika said playfully

Rizwan - im sure i will get it . So this is what we will do. First i need few snaps showing various state of undressing. It will be nicely taken. So first you have to stand facing each other. And sir just have to remove the pallu from madam.

Venki - okay

Rizwan went back to the camera, both devika and venki was in the pond. Half of their legs in water.

Rizwan - go ahead
[+] 7 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 27-02-2024, 05:53 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM