Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.
I noticed him adjust himself, which made me smile knowing the impact I was having on him. He said, "Mom, you're not old. You're only forty and look even younger."

"Over twice the age of the girls in your school," I pointed out.

Being the sweetheart he is, and a man way beyond his years, he countered, "Oh Mom, you still look like you are in your twenties."

"Oh, I love you for lying to me," I smiled, wiggling my toes.

"I'm not lying," he replied.

"So do you want to hear the story of how your father and I met?" I asked.

"Of course," he nodded.

"It's a bit spicy. I don't want you to lose respect for your mother. I was a lot different in high school than I am now," I warned, wanting him to want to hear about his mom's sex life.

"I'll never lose respect for you Mom," He answered.

"Even if you learn your mother was kind of a slut in her younger years?" I asked, frankly, trying to plant more seeds of my eagerness.

"Mom!" He gasped.

"Well, I was," I admitted, sitting back up.

"I can't believe you called yourself a slut," he said, clearly surprised.

Standing up, I said laughing, "Maybe you're right, hearing about your mother's slut days is probably in the way too much information category for any son."

He didn't say anything as I sensed he wasn't sure how to respond next. It was obvious he wanted to hear more and yet just as obvious that he couldn't possibly verbalize such a want because of his shyness.

I added, moving towards him, "I'm sorry about talking about my sex life. It's just that it's been a long, long, long, time."

He still seemed verbally paralyzed as I reached him, bent down, my very ample cleavage staring him in the face and gave him a kiss on the cheek, but unlike last time a bit closer to his lips.

Standing back up, I went and grabbed my shoes, bending over to give him a good long look at my ass, before getting ready to leave and saying, pointing to the screen, "I think you died."

He turned around and said, "Shoot, I forgot I was playing."

"Good night," I smiled, leaving him alone again...I hoped he would masturbate about me.

I went to my room, got undressed, grabbed the massage vibrator I had bought at a sex party held a few months ago by a fellow nurse, pulled up Literotica on my iPad and began reading more mother-son stories. My libido firing up after a long period of neglect, since I had begun fantasizing about Paul it didn't take long to get myself off as I imagined Paul as the son and me the mom in each story I read.

After my orgasm, I fell asleep almost instantly...my far-fetched fantasy beginning to seem plausible.

I was awakened early by a call from work asking me to come in and do a double shift.

Which led to a three day stretch where I mostly just worked and slept, without once having time to read my emails or do more than have an exhausted zombie-like talk with Paul.

That was followed by Paul's graduation day, with my parents coming down to see their first grandchild graduate. It ended up being a week of family and fun and, although I occasionally looked at Paul with inappropriate feelings, for the most part the idea of incest dissipated. Then came graduation and Paul wearing a tux. As soon as I first saw him in his tux, all the memories of Darren and our wedding came flooding back. I didn't see my son, but again I saw a man I was in love with.

All throughout the ceremony, dinner and family time, I kept looking at Paul as not just my son who had just graduated high school, but as a boy who was now a man who I could spend the rest of my life with. It was ridiculous, but the more I tried to push the idea away, the more I thought that way.
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son. - by neerathemall - 26-02-2024, 10:25 AM