Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.
This time I signed my name, no longer ashamed by my feelings.

I cleaned the house for a bit, and talked to Mom on the phone before I headed into work where my thoughts of incest faded into the back of my mind while the demands of the job took over.

That night, I again was exhausted, and I again decided to check on Paul, who this time was on his computer playing some online game and didn't even hear me knock.

Entering, I startled him as he had his gaming headphones on. "Mom! Crap, you scared the heck out of me."

"I thought I'd let you know I'm home," I said, going to his bed and taking off my shoes.

He turned away from his game, which I took as flattery, as he watched me. I joked, "I think it's time to get you a girlfriend."

"Why?" He asked, trying to maintain eye contact with me and yet on more than one occasion taking quick, he thought unnoticeable, glimpses of my legs.

"When I was your age I was going to parties, meeting boys and well," I shrugged, as I took my first shoe off, "you know."

"What?" my adorable, but innocent son asked, clearly unable to focus on my words.

"Making out," I answered. "Plus, I met your dad when I was eighteen, too."

"You did?" He asked, "You've never told me how you and Dad met."

"It was lust at first sight," I joked, as I tossed my second shoe on the ground and collapsed backwards onto his bed.

"W-w-what?" He stammered, clearly distracted by both my words and my legs.

I rolled onto my side to face him, my legs stacked onto each other, and said, "You're eighteen, I guess you're old enough to hear this, if you can handle your old bag of a mother telling you about her young, wild days."
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son. - by neerathemall - 26-02-2024, 10:21 AM