Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son.
Quote:The more I read, the more I came to see both the pros and cons of having an intimate relationship with my son.
I learned: Throughout history incest was very common among a diverse range of groups particularity the peasants, rural folk and poor people. I also learned that royalty and the very wealthy also participated in it and some secret societies existed for the pleasure of family relations.
Cousin incest is very common even now and almost half the states even allow for first cousins to marry (even though some of these states still prohibit same-sex marriage which is interesting).
Stats also suggest that almost everyone knows someone who has been involved in incest whether it be full-blooded siblings, parents and children, grandparents and their grandchildren, aunts/uncles and nieces/nephews and so forth. Based on that theory, I wondered who I knew who would have participated in an incestuous relationship.

Although not a massive number, ten percent of people surveyed in their early twenties will confide in anonymous surveys that they have been a part of a consensual sexual situation with a sibling.
Also, on the website Literotica the most common search is for incest stories, all the most read stories are incest and mother-son relationships are the most read about erotica stories on the internet. There is even a taboo movie series that creates fictional films of incestuous relationships. Going further incest is the most ignored, or least talked about, taboo even though it has always existed in history, mythology, fiction and so forth.

Many studies have also proven that people are usually attracted to people who look like themselves and thus family members are often sexually attracted to each other but ignore these feelings because of society's standards. (Although Paul looked more like his father, he had my eyes and my cheekbones).

Lastly, a theory called Genetic Sexual Attraction explains the shockingly high incest interactions of family members who do not know they are related. Studies conclude that half of all first introductions of biological relatives lead to sexual attraction and almost a quarter will conclude in a sexual relationship. With rising divorce rates, one-night stands, adoption, and embryo donations this number continues to increase.

After this fascinating research session, my cunt was begging for attention, so I pulled up Literotica and other sites and did a search for incest stories and couldn't believe the massive amount of stories about incestuous relationships. There were brother-sister, aunt-nephew, dad-daughter, and mom-son. There were also quite a few mom-daughter stories and other same sex variations. I redefined my search to mom and son and began reading. Although they were fiction, the stories drew me in as I imagined I was the mother and Paul the son. After a few stories, I brought myself to an intense orgasm.
The next day, I went online and read a forum full of people who admitted to having incestuous sex. Eventually I came across one that stirred me:
I started having sex with my son just after his eighteenth birthday. As he grew from teenager to man I couldn't believe how much he resembled his deceased father. When he wore a tux for his prom, I knew I wanted him. I researched the morality of incestuous sex, I chatted online with women who had had sex with their son and decided that for his nineteenth birthday I would give him the present that it seemed many boys fantasized about...his mom. We have been lovers ever since. Although we are not man and wife legally, we act like a married couple. Kennedy
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A mom inadvertently falls in love with her son. - by neerathemall - 26-02-2024, 10:14 AM