Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Orgy
Inside the room The boys were scarry and reluctant. Purva got up on the bed and went to the wall side. She leaned her back on the wall and lifted her knees up to her chest and wrapped her hands around her knees.
Now she was naked but her boobs and pussy were covered from the front. But that was making her appearance more sexy and beautiful.
The boys were wanting to see her private parts. But they could see only her naked thighs, naked hands and naked chest and the naked left side and a little bit of left side boob.
The boys were going crazy.
Purva then said, you all sit on the bed.
Arjun : I know you did this.
Purva : Hey, Arjun, calm down and sit first.
And tell me why do you think that I did this?
Arjun : Because we were blackmailing you with yours and Nazma's naked videos.
Purva : Ha ha.. Ha ha ha… Do you think that I was afraid of your threats? Huh.. Ha ha ha.. All fool kids.
Listen kiddos, there are at least 34 videos on the Internet and on different sites. And some of those videos were uploaded by me. I uploaded my own videos. Even I uploaded one video last night. And Apu became curious about that. He also suspected that it might be me.
And listen, neither me, nor Naz is afraid of that.
We both are sluts and we both are proud of that. We have no shame and we don't care about our image. We love to be degraded by the people.
It was my choice that I sent you those videos.
Anyway, now tell me what you want?
Amir : Auntie, we just want our gadgets back.
Purva : You know. What? In my one word you all can go behind the lockup bars. So, lower your voices and change your attitudes.
Lucky: Auntie, please. We are really in trouble. Our parents will kill us.
Purva : It can be worse if I want.
Vishnu : Please, Auntie, give us punishment. Make us your maid. We will do everything for you. Room cleaning, dish, clothes Washing, cooking….
Purva started laughing…..
Ha ha ha…you will cook? Can you?
Vishnu : I'll try.

Purva : Ha ha ha. Don't make me laugh. Ok, I can't promise but I'll try to bring your gadgets back. But now show me what you can do for me.
Arjun : Yes Auntie, tell me what can I do for you?
Purva : Not only you. You all.
Lucky : Yes, tell us what we've to do?
Purva : Listen, I'm feeling very shy. You all are in clothes but only me is naked. It's making me uncomfortable. Being naked in front of my son's friends.. Issshhhh… So shameful.
Amir: But you just said that you're shameless..
Purva : Yeah…But not in front of my son's school friends.. It's so awkward, you know.
Arjun : So, why are you naked, Auntie? Go and wear some clothes. We will not say anything to anyone. God's promise.
Purva : Ha ha ha ha ha…you're making me laugh again.
I can't wear any clothes now. Nazma's grandmother punished us last evening. Me, Fatema and Naz can not wear any clothes before entering her house in Jabalpur.
Lucky : What?????? You all gonna be…. I mean…Jabalpur?
All the boys were surprised to hear that…
They were looking at each other..
Arjun : When will you go and how long will it take to reach there?
Purva Hum? Maybe tomorrow night. And it will take 14 hours approx.
Amir : That means you three have been naked since last evening and will be naked for the next two days?
Vishnu : But how will you go there like this?
Purva : Via car…
Lucky : Oh, then no problem..
Arjun : What are you saying? No problem?
Lucky : Arre, the inside of the car will be dark and they can lower their head if someone tries to see…
Amir : This is not so easy as saying.
Vishnu : Yes. Just think, if they need to pee. Then?
Lucky : Hummm. That's a problem. But they can park the car beside the road in a dark and lonely place and just do that sitting beside the car. They don't need to get out of the car…
Purva was fully enjoying their conversation and giggling silently..
Arjun : Huh. Again not so easy as it's seeming easy for you. Just think if they need to poop, then?
Purva : Hey, you all naughties. Let me handle that matter.
Now don't make me feel awkward anymore and quickly disrobe your clothes…
Lucky : What? Are you crazy?
Vishnu : Yes. I can't get naked in front of you, Auntie.
Purva : Why? If I can then why can't you?
Amir : We are not shameless like you.
Purva : Ok then. Go to your home and do whatever you want to do. You can blackmail me or publish my sex videos on the internet.
Go.
Saying that she started getting down from the bed and started walking towards the door.
All the boys started shouting together, no no nooo auntieeee. Please stop.
And they all tried to stop her.
Lucky grabbed her waist, Amir blocked her path and hugged her from the front.
And the two most dominating young men laid down on the floor and grabbed her feet.
Vishnu grabbed her left foot and Arjun grabbed the right.
They were pulling her feet and Amir pushing her back and in that process Lucky's  face was smashing with her bums as he was kneeled down behind her and wrapping his hands around her waist.
He was feeling uncomfortable as the smeared and sticky cum was smearing on her nose and cheek….

The chaos could be heard from the living room.
Fatema was sitting there, opposite of the two drivers. But she was too shy to approach them. And she can't sit there anymore.
So she said, Ah, Didi must be in trouble. Let me ask her.
Excuse me.
She covered her pussy with one hand and put her other arm before her boobs and stood up and started walking.
But as she was crossing Pankaj, he quickly held her wrist and pulled her towards him.
The cover of her palm from her pussy was removed and she lost her balance and fell on Pankaj's lap.
Auh, uuiii. She screamed.
Pankaj said, don't go there, madam. Purva madam can handle an entire village. So don't worry about these few young kids.
Fatema : Uiii, ahh, ok Pankaj ji. But my leg.. Oh ohhh ho…
Pankaj : Oops, sorry. Don't worry you come and sit beside me and give me your leg.
Fatema : But?
Pankaj : Relax, Madam, come, sit.
He almost pulled her on his lap.
Fatema squeezed her body like a shy shrimp.
Pankaj whispered in her ear, which leg madam?
Fatema : Left.
Pankaj : Where?
Fatema : It's twisted at the ankle but…
Pankaj : But?
Fatema showed her waist bone and said, feeling cramp here…
Pankaj : Ah, don't worry. You lay on the sofa and let me treat your ankle first.
Pankaj pushed her softly and she slid her hips from his lap and sat on the sofa and again put her h
Arms in front of her body. Her upper arms were on her boobs and her wrists were over her pussy and her palms were hanging between her inner thighs.
Pankaj : Madam, please lay here.
Fatema : No, no. I'm ok.
Pankaj : What Ok? Lift your leg and let me see.
Fatema : No-no. I'm feeling shy.
Bhola : Shy? But why suddenly? We have been seeing you naked since this morning. Then suddenly?
Fatema : Then Didi and others were around me.
Bhola : Oh, that means you are afraid of us.
Do you think we are bad people, Madam?
Fatema : Chhi no. I never said that. You both are good people. That's why Purva Didi trusts you so much.
Pankaj : Then?
Fatema : I.. I..I. Don't know. I'm going in…
Saying that she stood up and started walking towards the kids room.
And easily she passed them and reached the middle of the room.
Pankaj and Bhola were watching her going and became very disappointed. But at the same time they saw that she was walking normally.

Fatema was wishing them to stop her. She thought that they would again hold her hand and pull her to their laps. But they didn't.
And suddenly she realized that she made the mistake. How can she walk so normally with a twisted ankle? And why were they not calling her?
Oh now? What should I do? She thought and suddenly she screamed and fell on the floor….
And continued screaming…..

Fatema : Aauuuchhhh. Ah.. Ahh.. Ohhhooo. My leg.. Ahh…
Pankaj and Bhola ran and bent beside her.

Pankaj : What happened? Again twisted?
Fatema : No.. First time it was very mild. I thought I could walk easily.. Ahh.. Umm. But.. Ohh.. Don't know, the stiffened vain here. Aahhh, I can't move my leg..
Pankaj : Let me massage your ankle.
Fatema : Ahh the pain is here. In vain.
Bhola : Pankaj, first we should take her to the sofa.
Pankaj : Yes, right.
I'm holding madam from up, you give support from the bottom..
Before Fatema could realize how they're gonna lift her, Pankaj went to her back and said, Madam, Lift your arms.
She obediently lifted her arms and Pankaj hugged her from the back. His arms passed through her armpits and wrapped over her soft melons and his fingers pushed her nipples down..
She screamed, Ummm ahhaa . But that sounded like a moan.
Bhola went aside and held her legs under her knees with his left arm and rifht hand under her lower back.
They took her and laid her on the sofa.

Bhola started pressing and massaging her right ankle and Pankaj started doing the same thing with her left leg.
Fatema giggled in her mind but keeping that screaming face she uttered, hey please listen to me. Please don't do it.. Stop.. Ahh.. Ahh.
They stopped..
Fatema : I'm sorry. But I'm feeling trouble, here. Not there.

She showed her groin area. But it was just beside her left pussy lip.
She stretched her legs apart and said I'm feeling cramp here. Will you help me?
The two drivers just became statues and started staring at her pussy.
Ahh, it was tighter than Purva and the lips were light brown but the slit and the clit was pink in color.
Her pink tiny clit was peeping out from her light brown lips and throbbing.
Even her pee hole became wider in excitement.
And a sticky slimy stream of liquid was flowing down through her inner thigh and then crossing the butt hole,hiding inside the bottom of her ass crack.
There was a huge patch of that sticky liquid around her groin and pussy hole.
Her pussy was widing apart and again squeezing close. And the clit was throbbing. And while it was stiffening the pee hole was lifting up and getting wider and again becoming soft and normal.
Bhola was about to forward but Pankaj pushed him and he fell on the ground and Pankaj touched her groin..
He asked,
Fatema : No. Little upper.
Pankaj : Here?
Fatema : No. No. Little up and little inside..
Pankaj : Here?
He touched her pussy lip..
Fatema : Isssssssssssshhhh. Little down.. Ahhhh….
Bhola got up with Angar and pushed him aside and said, why did you push me? Dumbass. 
See where she is getting the problem. Fool, watch now.
He sat beside her and rubbed her pussy lips and asked with a gentle smile, madam, here?
Fatema : Yessssss. Ahh.. Here…. But deeper inside…
Bhola slowly put one finger at the entrance of her wet cunt hole and asked, then I think here..
Fatema : Ummmmm. Deeper…
Bhola put two fingers inside her vagina. And asked, here?
Fatema : No. More deeper…..
[+] 2 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 21-02-2024, 09:34 PM