Adultery Lively and hot cuckold story
Fast Forward 11 months to Shock Day.
Shilpa missed her period for 2 consecutive months, so we decided to do pregnancy test, Shilpa called Javed and asked him to come home with 2 Pregnancy test kits. Javed said he will not be able to come now as he had some important meetings that day. And warned us not to do the test in his absence. We were left with no option to wait for tomorrow. That was the longest day in our life. In the evening Javed came and bough 2 test kits with him. We had dinner and watched some comedy shows and slept and decided to wake up in the morning at 7.30Am. we set alarm and slept. In the morning we all woke in excitement. We went to bathroom and carried the test on both test strips, both came out positive. Shilpa was extremely happy, she hugged and kissed Javed.
We came out and sat in living room, Shilpa came to me, hugged and kissed me and said congratulation daddy. She whispered in my ear. Lets thank Javed, without him it was not possible at all.
We decided to visit gynecologist same day to confirm the pregnancy officially. Javed congratulated both of us and said he will have to leave as he had meetings regarding elections and asked me to call him and inform gynac’s report. I searched for best Gynac in the nearby area and finalized one and called them for appointment. I and Shilpa went to doctor and was waiting for our turn. Finally, receptionist called our names and we went inside. Doctor started examining Shilpa and I was waiting for final confirmation. Gynac did the sonography also and asked us to wait for 10-15 minutes for sonography report. After 20 minutes receptionist asked us to go inside doctor cabin. As soon as we went inside doctor congratulated us, Shilpa immediately hugged and kissed me, then we sat with doctor and doctor informed us that Shilpa is in 7th week of pregnancy and everything is perfect he also gave us all the necessary precaution to be taken. He also said, no sex after 7th month. We came out and Shilpa immediately called Javed and confirmed the news.
We reached home and started calling our parents to give them the good news. In all this excitement I completely forgot that I’m not the biological father of the child.
[+] 1 user Likes blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Lively and hot cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 03:26 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by LustyLeo - 27-01-2024, 07:22 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by Asli lund - 27-01-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by Dumeelkumar - 31-01-2024, 07:30 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:04 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 15-02-2024, 01:08 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by zulfique - 16-02-2024, 06:34 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by choocha - 16-02-2024, 09:49 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by adangamaru - 16-02-2024, 06:41 PM