Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
After few days Nisha was not feeling well dot to her periods and she was suffering from throat infection too. John was still in india and was about to leave in couple of days. AS Nisha was not well, she was not able to take care of john’s physical needs. She was feeling disappointed as she was not able to satisfy john. I told her that john is a gentleman he understand your situation, don’t feel guilty. I know he is nice guy but he will be leaving in couple of days and I don’t want him to leave unsatisfied. She asked me can i help her. I said how? She said why don’t you take care of him for 2 days before he leaves? I was surprised to hear that, I said how can i? She said don’t take me wrong but I just don’t want to disappoint him before he leaves. I said tell me what you are thinking. She said leave it, it won’t be possible for you. I said tell me first. She said, see what’s the difference between your body and my, it’s only pussy and dick, other than that you and me have other 2 similar holes, out mouth and anus. Can you use your holes to satisfy John cucky. I said no I can’t. I can’t think of this, Alright let it be, I will always feel guilty for these couple of days and she looked disappointed. I was not able to say anything, but I couldn’t see her like that, so I said her, I can give him blowjob only because of you. It’s really very hard for me. She said I’m just asking you to take my position for couple of days as I’m not well. But if you are not ok, leave it, you don’t love me anymore. I said don’t say so honey, I love you a lot. alright I will give john blowjob, but is he ok? She said I’ll convince him as I cant allow him to leave unsatisfied.
She called john and told her everything we discussed, john also agreed and looked happy that she won’t have to leave Indian without sex for 2 days. Nisha called both of use near her. She took john’s cock in her hands, kissed it and then asked me to open my mouth, she pushed my head towards john and she started instructing me on how to suck it. She was telling me open wide, don’t allow your teeth to come in contact with his cock, Play with his cock head with your tongue. Play with his balls and take them also in your mouth. It was first time in my life I was sucking a cock, I was feeling humiliated, but it was one of my cuckold fantasy of being forced to suck my wife’s lover’s cock. JOhn’s cock was very thick I had to open my mouth very wide to accommodate it. I started sucking in a way I wished someone to suck my cock, so I was aware what and how a man wants his cock to be sucked. I started sucking his balls also. After some time john held my head and started fucking my mouth. After some time he was about to cum and held my head tightly, I pulled myself back, and lied on bed, John’s cum spurted on my chest and on mouth. I cleaned the cum from my face immediately. Nisha thanked me and kissed my lips. John also said thanks.
Next day it was john was about to leave, he said he badly wants a hole to fuck but Nisha was not in position to get fuked, John and Nisha forced me to get fucked. Nisha ordered me to get on my four in doggy position. She gave condom to john. John wore condom, he took out my butt plug, applied lube, and started pushing his cock inside me. It was painful in the beginning, but john slowly pushed his cock completely inside first, he rested for few seconds and then started stroking slowly. I too started enjoying, as they say in corporate world, “if you can’t help yourself, it’s better to lie down and enjoy the bang” John fucked me in doggy style for few minutes then in missionary position, then me on top, finally he spurted his load in condom in my anus. I moved away from his cock and lied there. I was feeling exhausted. Nisha kissed me on lips and thanked me for taking care of John. Nisha and john was looking happy. WE got cleaned and I went to drop John to airport. John asked me to come inside with him and in airport washroom he made me suck him one more time. He clicked some photos of me sucking him in airport washroom and posted on our whatsap group. And wrote looks like cucky is going to be professional sucker now.
I took his permission and said good bye and left from the airport. While driving back to home I was feeling that I have completely become bisexual cuckold today.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 15-02-2024, 01:04 PM