Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
I planned small party at our house and I invited few friends from office. John had prepared for opening ceremony. HE had brought roses, diamond ring, high quality lube, he had aksed me to prepare the bedroom before he party. Party started in the evening and we enjoyed with our friends for 2-3 hours then they started leaving one after another. After everyone was left we three undressed, john took Nisha to bedroom and told her that there is surprise for her. And for it he wanted to blindfold Nisha, Nisha agreed. Then we arranged bedroom, bed was covered with roses, fragrance candles were lit, john made Nisha lie on bed and raised her legs in air in missionary position. He asked me to bring the ribbon and tie it around her legs. Then he opened Nisha’s eyes and congratulated her for opening ceremony of her anus. Nisha was shocked to see all these. I gave john a scissor to cut the ribbon, he cut the ribbon, I started clapping I directed by John. Nisha was blushing and she said that she is really feeling special as she was never praised like this before. Then John asked me to apply some lube on nisha’s anus as well as on his cock. He asked me to get ready, Nisha looked pussled as why john is asking me to get ready. I sai I’m ready and then john slowely pushed his codk inside my wife nisha’s anus, my wife closed eyes with pain, john slowely pushed his entire length inside and held it like that for a moments. They both came in unison and then Nisha opened eyes. As soon as she opened eyes I blasted party pop (the one children blast in b’day celebration) and started clapping as directed by John. Nisha was laughing and said thanks to John. I was celebrating another man’s cock entry to my wife’s anus. John gifted her diamond ring and Nisha looked extremely happy by the gift. John asked me to bring drinks and he started banging my Wife’s ass. I offered them drinks, john asked me to sit and watch how I fuck Nisha’s anus.
After banging her ass for a about 15-20 minutes in different positions finally john unloaded in my wife’s ass for the first time. Nisha lied on her stomach and john felt on her. They lied there for some time and then they called me for my cleaning duty. John lied beside, I went to clean my wife’s ass first to which she said, first clean john I want to have his sperm inside me for some more time. My asshole is feeling smooth, sticky and warm from inside. I understood Nisha have enjoyed this session. I cleaned John’s cock and asked Nisha if I can clean her. She asked me to lie down and sat on my face and said now John’s sperm will come out, clean me nice and well. Her anus was few centimeters away from my face and slowly John’s sperm started coming out of her anus.
I cleaned her anus completely, john said to me, cucky henceforth you need to take excellent care of this hole. Nisha said to John and not it’s your responsibility john to fuck & satisfy my both holes every time we will have sex. Then john asked me to take out my butt plug and open wide my anus and show them. I was feeling humiliated. I lied on a bed raised my legs in the air, pulled out the butt plug and stretched my ass with my hands.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 15-02-2024, 01:03 PM