Poll: Which Character should use Maya more ? What kind story plot you likes?(select 2 options)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
1 Salim
17.88%
49 17.88%
2 Wasim
12.04%
33 12.04%
3 Ramesh
5.47%
15 5.47%
4 New Character - Please specify
0.73%
2 0.73%
1 Cuckold
17.15%
47 17.15%
2 Cheating
16.79%
46 16.79%
3 Gang Bang
26.64%
73 26.64%
4 Other - Please specify
3.28%
9 3.28%
Total 274 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Adultery Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife
One more Addition to Album. 

Rajiv was relaxing behind the counter after the lunch rush at the restaurant. As it was Friday there was a higher-than-normal traffic to the restaurant. Now the number of customers will be light until evening. Again, the same thing from 6 PM to 9 PM. Employees are busy cleaning the floor and preparing the tables for the evening. A black Audi A4 drove into the small parking lot in front of the restaurant. Rajiv raised his eyes and watched as the driver got out of the car and opened the back door on the right. An elderly man with a short beard wearing a white cotton Kurta and Pajama stepped out of the car. Left door also opened and the familiar face of Gopal emerged from the car. Rajiv stood up from his seat and walked towards the door to meet them.

“Hello Sir, What a surprise, welcome to Maya Mohini “He sounded excited when he extended his hand towards Gopal.

“Hello Rajiv, I was planning to visit your restaurant with family only, but today I met a special person by chance. I thought of introducing you to him, Meet Mr. Rasheed. “ He pointed to the man in white dress. “You might be surprised to know who he is? “ Gopal added with a cheeky smile on his face.  Rajiv's face became curious when he heard that. But Gopal was not ready to end the suspense quickly.

“Hello Sir , Nice to meet you “ Rajiv extended his hand. Rasheed was around 6 ft 2 inch tall, shades of gray hair in head and beard. His wide chest and thick arms made Rajiv feel like a dwarf standing next to him. 

“Nice to meet you too, Rajiv” Rasheed responded with a cold smile. His gaze moved around the room.  “How come I never knew about this restaurant, Gopal. How come the city allowed this place without enough parking spots” He said while pressing Rajiv's palm inside his tightly for few seconds. He looked directly into Rajiv’s eyes.

Rasheed’s deep voice pierced Rajiv’s ears. He looked confused by that question. “Ahh , I moved to this new location just a few months back sir, I got all the approvals before opening this“ Rajiv had a nervous smile on his face. He wanted to rub his palm after the handshake. It was a born crusher. He looked at Gopal, he was puzzled by Rasheed’s questions. “Please come in sir, please sit, would you like to have tea or coffee ?” He pointed to the private dining area for the VIP customers at the far corner of the room. 

“We will have some coffee Rajiv.. “ Gopal smiled. Rajiv looked around, as most waiters were busy and he quickly walked towards the Kitchen. He was baffled by the whole situation. 

“Hey what are you doing man.. He might get a heart attack  “ Gopan chuckled watching Rajiv walking towards the kitchen hurriedly. “Haha …this intro will help a lot. You will see” Rasheed laughed, shaking his whole body. “ You said she is coming for today’s party right ?’ He smirked.

”Yes yes ,, but I don’t want to raise your hopes high, I will say lets take it slow .” Gopal sounded cautious. He can easily gauge the excitement from Rasheed’s voice. “Hey Gopal, don’t worry I know how to play this. Lets play along .. just fun na . did you notice his face. He might have even pissed in his pants“  he winked.  

The two stopped talking as Rajiv walked in with a tray with two cups of coffee. “Hey Rajiv , So how are things going on the restaurant ? everything good “ Gopal asked casually.  

“everything good sir .. “ Rajiv handed out the coffee glasses to Gopal and Rasheed. He stood there nervously. His mind was filled with thousands of questions. [why is he asking about the permit now . who is he. I had paid all the bribe the corporation guys asked for ..]  

========================================================================

Maya looked at the mirror. Adjusted her hair once again, silky fully open hair was loosely flowing over the choli. She brought the hair to front from her right side and let it fall over her choli through the shoulder covering half of the right breast. Satisfied with the look she turned around and checked her back, back open design of the blouse is exposing her brown skin a lot. Only a thin line of blue cotton thread holding the both ends of at the choli at the top and a half inch wide portion of the choli at the bottom with two small buckles is covering her back.

She then drapped the sky-blue dupatta over her left shoulder and let it flow over her left hand. Even though it covered the left arm exposed by the sleeveless choli, the transparent fabric was not hiding anything. No man could easily take his eyes off that milky waist or meaty arms. Impressed by herself she quickly took her phone and took a selfie. “wow ..” She felt proud of the picture, Picture looks better than the one she had in Insta. A naughty smile came to face, she opened wattsapp and send the pic to Waseem.

“honk “ a loud sound of a car horn almost startled her along with the sound of her mobile ringing. Call from Tara.

“Hello Didi ..” She answered while searching for her small purse.

“Ready .. I am outside ..” Tara sounded bit eager.

“Yes didi , two minutes coming now .. “ She disconnected the phone and walked outside. There was a red SUV waiting outside. Front passenger side window glass opened and Tara pushed her head out calling Maya.

“Hey hurry dear .. its late already .. get in“ She pointed to the back door. She opened the back door and got in.

“Hello Maya .. Good evening ” Greeted Gopal who was in the driving seat. He grinned as he watched her slowly adjusting her lehenga to sit. He couldn’t resist himself from taking a glance at the cleavage which got exposed when she bends forward to get in. Top portion of the creamy breasts almost popped out through the V neck line of the choli. Gopal quickly turned his face away as Maya sat comfortably and sit straight. He looked at Tara, winked at her, with a naughty smile Tara quickly placed her hand on his thigh and give a soft pinch.  She was pleased with how Maya has dressed for the occasion. She will get some nice clicks today to share with her clients. Pretty sure she is going to get a lot of enquiries.

“Lets go dear .. what are you waiting for .. ?” Tara patted on Gopal’s shoulder. She couldn’t wait to unveil this new addition in her collection to the whole city.

“Rameshji will be very happy that you are coming today .. “ Tara turned her head towards maya. “you are looking very nice in this dear… sexy .. ” commented Tara with a cheeky smile. “Hope the oldies will be able to control themselves” she laughed out loud saying that.

“thank you didi ..” Maya’s cheeks reddened.  “Will there be lot of people? ” Maya sounded bit anxious.

“Ahh Tara … don’t tease the poor thing .. “ Gopal said adjusting the mirror to view Maya. “She is just kidding dear don’t worry. There will be only few families .. it’s a very private dinner “

Gopal’s words did the trick and a calm smile came to her lips. “ahh Didi .. you scared me .. “ she playfully poked on Tara’s shoulder from behind.  “haha .. ”

“and here we are .. “ Gopal announced while the car entered the parking lot of a double-story building. The car parking was almost full. Gopal drove the car into the entrance. There was a small group of men standing at the entrance with drinks on their hand.

“Welcome dear … you are late .. “  Ramesh hurried towards Maya when the security opened the car door for her. His eyes scanned her from top to bottom. Maya looked like a model from the textile ads in that lehenga choli. His eyes stuck on the milky fleshy waist folds. Navy blue frilled lehenga is tied just below the navel which is barely covered by the transparent dupatta. Meaty waist fold is making the belly button look deep. He had an instant hardon watching it.

Maya was searching for words as she noticed that she grabbed the attention of everyone around there.  “Hello Daddy … “ she sounded tense.

“Come on dear ..give me a hug to Daddy “ Ramesh stepped forward opened his arms for a hug. Maya hesitated for a second, however without any wasting anytime he pushed his left hand between her right hand and chest and wrapped around her back over her midriff and other hand wrapped around her over her left arm around her bare back. Without any hesitation he pressed her into his chest, as he placed his chin on her shoulder.

“ahh Daddy .. “ a meek sound came from her as her breasts got pressed hard into the old man’s chest. His hot breath was hitting her neck. His cold rough palm has now settled on her waist fold.  

“Where is Rajiv .. ? He didn’t come beti? ” Ramesh eyes glance over her back, he took a deep breath as the smell of her perfume hit his nostrils, it was intoxicating. He gently slide his right palm over her back to the choli edge, brushed his index finger over the thin cloth until he felt the thin elastic of the strapless bra.

“No Daddy today is a busy day at the restaurant na .. “ Maya tried to part away from the hug as she took a step back. She felt bit embarrassed as Ramesh didn’t let her move away completely. He swiftly turned her into his right and pushed his right hand all the way into her waist on the through the dupatta from behind.

“Oh that’s bad .. How come he send my beti alone, Don’t worry Daddy will give you company tonight … “ He grinned as he adjusted his palm more into her open belly.

“Hey lets take a selfie … “ Tara shouted suddenly and came close to Maya.

“Yes .. lets save the memory of our first party … “ Ramesh suddenly pressed Maya more into him as he posed for the selfie. He utilized the opportunity to the fullest. With in a second his index finger and thumb grabbed her fleshy waist between them and give a tight squeeze. “smile dear … “ He announced as if nothing happening.

“ahhh “ Maya twitched  her body in sharp tickling sensation. Instantly the camera flashed and camera caught the awkward movement of her completely. She was on her toes, with her cleavage partially popped out with half closed eyes and parted lips.

“haha nice pose … “ Tara showed the pic to Maya and Ramesh with a teasing smile. Tara has timed it perfectly. He winked at Ramesh.

“Ahh Did .. please delete it .. “ Maya blushed when she saw that. “chee .. “

“haha .. this is lovely .. Don’t delete it .. I need a copy .. Its just fun na .. “ He grabbed the waist folds again and gently pressed it this time looking directly at her eyes.

Unable to say anything Maya abruptly looked away, struggling to hide the awkwardness. She was breathing fast. “okay lets go inside, everyone is waiting to meet you ..” Ramesh smiled as he knew it’s a good start. No need to push further. Let her get comfortable. He knows how to get her under his control, he enjoys the slow game.   He has played this many times and he always win. That day is not far when she serves Daddy willingly.

“Hello Colonel … Who is this? Why don’t you introduce this new guest to us sir? “Suddenly a loud comment came from behind. Maya looked at that direction.  

“Hey Man .. How come I will not introduce her to you .. Beti Meet Rasheed Bhai.. “ He pointed to the elderly man standing next to Gopal.

[+] 10 users Like mayanair32's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taming Maya - Transformation of a Sanskari House Wife - by mayanair32 - 15-02-2024, 10:24 AM