Incest A son's KingDOM
Akki.....

It was the last day of my school and I was waiting for my mom and dad to come to school as all parents did. I was more than happy when my Mom Swetha waved her hand looking at me and I was disappointed not seeing dad with her as usual. He is probably at some bar with his drunkard friends enjoying drinks. I know he doesn't care if it's my last day of school or anything. He is least bothered about our family anyways.

I smiled looking at Mom and she came to sit beside me as the meeting progressed with all our teachers speaking one after the other. I was called up on the stage being the merit student of the year and I climbed up the stage. Once on the stage I looked at Mom who was sitting in a green saree with her hair loose looking more beautiful than ever. I took the medal and got down the stage. Once back in my seat, I wondered if I really wanted my dad to be here. I was feeling more comfortable with just Mom here anyways. The only thing I wasn't feeling comfortable with was all the guys ogling shamelessly at Mom including a few of our teachers. I half expected dad to be here. Unlike dad she was a proud parent for me being her son.

Once the event is over, Mom asked if I wanted to stay longer to which I said I would love to go with her back home. She was happy to hear that and went to bring the car. We got into the car and headed home. Once home Mom and me had some quality time together and left for our rooms after dinner.

It was late 11 in the night when I heard a knock on the door and I know it was dad for sure. Mom opened the door and as usual he started to shout at Mom blaming her for ruining his life. He was fully drunken and not in a position to stand properly. It had become a daily routine for me to watch dad shout at her and sometimes he would beat her knocking her. My blood would boil each time I see him lift his hand on her. 

Mom had always been a loyal wife and a careful loving mother keeping our family respectful in the society unlike dad who is irresponsible, addicted to drinking. He would come home late in the nights fully drunk and as a loyal wife, mom would feed him, remove his shoes and clean up when he vomits and what all she does for him. Lucky for us, that our grandfather had left enough money for us to spend with dad still wasting a lot in shares and businesses. I always wondered why Mom married such a brat with her being so beautiful that any man would die to marry her. Today he is shouting at her in a harsher and loud tone. I couldn't stop myself realising that the fight is getting bigger today as Mom had brought the topic of watching dad getting into a hotel with a girl later in the morning that day.

"I watched you Sunil, walking into the lobby with that brunette when I was on my way to school. You don't have time to attend our son's last day at school and you're there with her" she started sobbing as she said that.

"That is none of your business. Who knows how many guys you were fucking behind my back?" He kept yelling at her.

That's it. I can't control it anymore. It had been so long since I have seen Mom suffering because of this man, whom I don't even want to call 'dad' anymore. Now he started doubting Mom who had sacrificed her dreams and life for the sake of our family after all these years of their marriage. I got up and opened my bedroom door and stood outside watching them both. 

"Stop it Sunil. I don't want you to use that foul language before our son" Mom said controlling herself from crying.

"Ah, look what a parivratha we have here. Son, your Mom is a bitch" he kept shouting looking at me in a drunken state. I could feel my anger building inside and with a hard blow, he slapped Mom to which she fell on the couch beside her. I went to her rescue and held dad's hand tight and pushed him to the wall. Mom was crying louder now and when dad tried to hit me back I stopped him and pushed him again. His head took a good hit and he fell down. In his subconscious state, he kept blabbering about Mom fucking guys behind his back.

"Oh my, what did you do Son!" she got up from the couch worried.

"Don't worry Mom. I couldn't stand it anymore" I said in a very confident calm tone. 

Mom was surprised to see me getting back at dad that confident for the first time. I could see that she was feeling relaxed with me standing by her side. We both lifted dad and put him in bed and I left for my room after consoling Mom.

I was not getting sleep and got up after an hour to fetch some water from the fridge. Then I heard some sobbing voice from my parents room and peeked inside. Mom was sleeping on the floor as dad occupied the king size bed spread all over it. Mom was closing her nose with a cloth to avoid the pungent alcohol smell that filled the room. I felt sorry for her and entered inside.

"What are you doing here Akki?" She was surprised to see me

"Nothing Mom, I'm not getting sleep" 

"Don't worry son, everything will be ok. Have a good sleep" she said.

I could see her discomfort sleeping on the floor with the room filled with that smell.

"Mom, you can sleep in my room. I can take the couch" I said to her.

"No problem Akki, I'm tired anyways and soon will sleep sound in a while" she tried to convince me.

"Please Mom, I insist" I said with pleading eyes to which she agreed and got up.

I walked her to my room and as she felt comfortable on the bed, I switched off the lights and closed the room. It was a winter night and the living room had a very cold temperature. The couch seemed small for my 6 feet tall figurine and I tried my best to fit myself in that couch struggling for another hour. Then I decided I'm not going to sleep tonight. It was then when Mom walked towards me to check if I'm sleeping. 

"I know you couldn't sleep here. I'll take the couch and you sleep comfortably on the bed" she suggested.

"No, that's okay Mom" I tried to convince her.

"Then there are only two options left now. Either you sleep in your room and I sleep on the floor in our room. Or we can share the bed in your room and no one has to struggle to sleep on this couch"

I am sure there is no way Mom is going to sleep in that room. I have seen Mom tired with not enough sleep with dizzy eyes in the morning a lot of times and I want to change it now. So there is only one option left now I'll share the bed with Mom.

I got up from the couch and walked into my room with Mom walking behind me. I set the bed and fit myself into one side of the bed. Mom took the other side and we slept on the bed with our backs facing each other.

After a while, when my eyes were about to close I sensed Mom was asleep but shivering in sleep as it was a cold winter night. Unfortunately there is only one blanket in my room and it is big enough to cover us both. I got up to spread the blanket over her and noticed that in the sleep, her pallu is moved aside with her saree along with the petticoat rode up to her knees.

Deep inside I always found my Mom to be a hot and sexy woman. I felt so sorry for her to be leading such a disrespectful life with dad. Any guy would just die to have a good look at her figure. With dad ignoring her, any woman would have easily catch other men to satisfy herself. But I know Mom wouldn't do that. She is always concerned about our family and has sacrificed her life for the sake of us. My irresponsible dad would never understand what she is sacrificing for us 

Now she is on my bed just a few inches away with her legs exposed and her big boobs struggling in the blouse with her pallu disheaveled. I badly wanted to touch her right away. I placed my hand just below her knees and once my fingers touched her soft skin, it was like I was hit by an electric jolt. I kept my hand there for a while and felt up her smooth skin.

After some time, I realised how perverted I was and moved my hand away. I then pulled her saree down to cover her legs and pulled the blanket over us. Then I drifted off to sleep.

Comment reply or suggest
[+] 5 users Like Mf123's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 11-02-2024, 11:11 AM
RE: A son's KingDOM Ch 01 - by sri7869 - 11-02-2024, 08:09 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Saikarthik - 12-02-2024, 08:02 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mom.ridhima - 13-02-2024, 05:55 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 13-02-2024, 06:58 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 15-02-2024, 05:06 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by eviltimes0 - 19-02-2024, 11:12 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 21-02-2024, 09:45 AM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Saikarthik - 21-02-2024, 11:12 AM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Mf123 - 21-02-2024, 06:06 PM
RE: A son's KingDOM - by Raj5617 - 22-02-2024, 06:18 AM