Adultery Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter
Chapter - 103

No one talked about anything while they returned back to the resort. Devika was crying occasionally. Vishnu and Anand didn't even know what to tell her. They didnt speak to each other. Vishnu was also sad realising all his hard work to win Devika has gone in vain. Devika is angry, disgusted , sad. They return to resort without saying anything. She directly went to her room and closed the door. Vishnu went to Anands room.

Next day morning devika woke up early and went to reception and booked a taxi. While she waited for the taxi, she found lots of security officer cars there. When she enquired the guy in the reception told, There was security officer raid in the night, They got information that 2 of the guest were using and selling drugs here. security officer raided and found drugs in their room and they had also consumed it. Arrests were made and security officer is taking them to the station. The taxi came and devika got into the car. Before the car left, from her window, devika saw Rahim and Ramu in handcuffs and is accompanied by the security officer.

Devika was surprised and it took a moment for her to realise that it is the smart work of Vishnu. Both Rahim and ramu are arrested for illegal possession and consumption of drugs. It was a set up by vishnu. He will now make sure with his dads contacts and influence that both of them will be under jail for a long period.

Chapter - 104

Things were difficult for devika , for some part she is relieved that she does not have to deal with Rahim and ramu. But her mind was very disturbed by the things happened in the resort.

Even though she tried to move away from her thoughts, her mind keeps diverting back to things happened in the resort. She had complete faith in vishnu and anand , she cannot believe how they behaved with her. Those scenes of her holding and stroking her students naked lund while anand sucked her pussy. And her students fighting to fuck her made her feel pathetic and disturbed. And also how her body responded to their touches. She felt disgusted thinking what all vishnu and anand did in the light house. She felt scared and cried a lot.

She took couple of weeks of leave in the school and soon the school closed for summer holidays. She was happy now she doesn't have to go to school for couple of months and do not have to see vishnu and anand. And when the school reopens, they will not be there in the school as they have completed the plus two and going to college.

It took her couple of weeks to overcome her trauma and as she was a brave women she finally got everything behind her and moved on with her life. It was then she received a good news that venki will be coming home for few weeks by taking leave.

Devika was joyous hearing that, as now she will be able to atlast be with her loving husband and she desperately wanted to be with her husband.

Now she can actually forget about everything and be happy again with her husband.

Soon venki arrived home and she was so happy to meet him. Venki came home only for 2 weeks. And he wanted to take devika for a vacation. They decided to go to coorg for vacation . Venki decided to go for a road trip as both of them enjoy road trip and also its not very far away as well.

So they set out for the trip to coorg. Devika wanted a vacation to leave behind all things happened in her life and start it fresh with her loving husband.

Chapter - 105
Venki , devika and their little one adi reached the hotel they booked in coorg by afternoon. They checked into the hotel and thought they will spend the time in the resort itself as they were tired from travelling. They are there for 5 days in coorg.

Next day morning they went to the hotel restaurant for breakfast. They had nice breakfast and while in the restauarant devika suddenly found a familiar face. Soon devika realised it was salmaan her student.

Salmaan also saw devika and he soon recognised her. There was another guy as well with salmaan and as soon as he found devika, salmaan smiled and walked to her table along with the other guy.

Devika didnt expect to meet her student here on her vacation. That too salmaan. Soon the kabadi episodes came to her mind and she got tensed a bit. All she wanted to spend some nice time alone with her husband and kid, but everywhere she finds trouble.

Soon salmaan reached her table and said hello

Salmaan - what a pleasant surprise, madam how come you are here

Devika also smiled at salmaan

Devika - hi salmaan , its indeed a surprise to see you here

Salmaan - yeah, this is my brother rizwan , please meet

Rizwan - hi madam

Devika - hi, this is my husband venkitesh. We came here for vacation. How come you are here

Salmaan - my brother is studying here and doing photography course. For part time he is taking wedding photography. There is a wedding photoshoot for us today. So as im free i came to stay with him for some time and help on his work

Devika - oh nice. Photography is a good course

Rizwan - yeah

After some chit chat they left as they have to arrange for the photoshoot. And venki and devika with their kid left for some sight seeing.

Rest of the day they spend visiting some nice travel spots and shopping and explored the village. By the time they reached back it was evening. They got freshened up and went to restaurant for dinner.

While in restaurant they again found salmaan and rizwan. Devika tried to avoid eye contact, but salmaan came to their table again

Salmaan - hi sir and madam how was your day
Venki - hi salmaan , it was good you guys did not leave still

Rizwan - it was a long day for us. The photoshoot just got over. We packed everything and thought will have dinner before leaving

Venki - oh okay

Salmaan - can we join you guys, if you dont mind

Venki looked at devika and said okay as they dont want to be rude.

Salmaan and rizwaan pulled two chairs and joined them. They all ordered food

Devika - so how long is your course

Rizwan - its a two year course and im on my final semester.

Devika - nice

Venki - how did you end up taking photography course

Rizwan - from childhood itself im passionate about photography. Our father had a studio, so my interest came from there. I wanted to become a cinematographer. Thats my dream

Devika - great

Rizwan shows them. Few photos what he had taken in his camera and it was impressive. Rizwan talked a lot about his dream and goals what he wanted to become.

Devika as she was a teacher ,likes students with clear goal in their life. They talked about career path and all while they ate their dinner. Devika gave a motivation class to both of them and provided career guidance. Soon she was very comfortable with both of them and did not mind their presence

They finished their dinner and venki and devika was about to retreat to their room. Thats when rizwan asked

Rizwan - actually can i ask you guys a favour. Im sorry. I need your help

Venki - what happened
Rizwan - actually im on my final semester for photography course and as part of the course there is project we have to complete
Venki - okay

Rizwan - this project is a door towards a golden opportunity

Devika - what is it

Rizwan - this project is done by a foriegn university, who ever wins it will get a free scholarship to study in that university fully free. And it is a prestigious university and after that we will be hired as photographer for their production company

Devika - wow that's nice
Rizwan - exactly
Venki - what is this project you have to complete
Rizwan - its a photography project. We have to submit the project and they will evaluate our work based on certain criteria, and whoever wins will get this scholarship
Venki - hmm nice, so how can we help you with it

Rizwan - yes, the theme of the project is nature and love. So i have completed all the post work and have an amazing concept, which im confident i will win

Venki - okay

Rizwan - and actually for me to complete the work i need models. I was in search of it but could not find appropriate people. But when i saw you guys, i felt you guys would be perfect

Venki - oh, hahah, you want to be your model..hahaha

Rizwan - sir please dont say no, i will not give you any trouble

Devika - its not that rizwan , we are on vacation and we dont have much time here

Rizwan - i just need only few hours from you

Venki - no rizwan , its not that. I don't think we will suitable

Rizwan - sir please, you guys are my last scope. I really want to win this project. Its my future please sir

Rizwan pleaded them and devika ofcoure being a innocent angel soul felt bad. And also she wanted to help a good student to succeed in achieving their goal.

Venki looked a devika and she signed, its upto him

Venki - okay, we dont want you fail the project because of us. But we will be available only for couple of hours

Rizwan jumped with happiness

Rizwan - thank you sir and madam. Yeah thats all i require. I will make the necessary arrangements.

Venki - what kind of photos you are looking for
Rizwan - yes as i told the project is bases on nature and love. So i will be capturing your photos in the backdrop of nature. It will be traditional village set up. Newly married couple in the village that will the basic thread. I will explain the whole thing on the day

Venki - hmm okay.

Rizwan - can we do it on day after tomorrow morning couple hours till noon

Venki - yeah, that sounds good

Rizwan - perfect, i will call and inform where to come

Venki - okay

Rizwan - thanks again guys, you guys saved my life. I will be deeply grateful for you

They all bid good bye. Venki and devika left to their room
[+] 6 users Like Bookkeeper's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust by duckhunter - by Bookkeeper - 10-02-2024, 07:41 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:21 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:22 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:23 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:24 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:25 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM
RE: Heavenly angel: deceived by trust - by bigman - 06-12-2018, 12:26 AM