Adultery Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance)
Apu & Fatema's relationship growing up

It was around 4.45, in the morning. The north eastern horizon was just getting a hint of the first rays of the day.
The night went almost sleepless for Purva. Though she is a liberal woman with no limits and no boundaries, yet something was disturbing her so much and she was feeling uneasy. Maybe the growing intimacy of Apu and Fatema with each other was bothering her the most. But why? Rather than a shameless woman she is also an ego-less woman. Then why is this new growing relationship making her so uncomfortable? Because Apu is her son and she doesn't want to make him a bad boy. But Apu is a very good boy. And he really needs some kind of touch of womanly love. And Fatema is the perfect woman rather than Nazma. Then?
Maybe she was worried about Tarun. What is he thinking about these all? What he thought when she brought Jagga and fucked him inside her bedroom in the presence of the kids and him?
Or maybe she was worried about Sami. God knows.
Purva realized that she can't sleep anymore. So she woke up from the bed and went to the toilet. And after freshening her up. She looked at Tarun and Naz. Naz was wrapping her leg on his hip and her head was resting on his arms and her nose was hitting his armpit hair.
Purva looked at themselves with puzzled eyes and then she shook her head and she went to the garden.
The early morning freshness and earthen breezy cold air hit her naked body. She felt goosebumps and her nipples erected.
She spread her arms and arched back and then twisted her hips sidewise. Then she bent forward and touched her toes with her palms.
Maybe it rained a little last night. So the earth was dumped and there were drops like due on the grasses.
She started walking through the wet grass with her naked feet. She was looking at the houses around her garden.
How strange is this small society? She thought.
No one cares about the others. There were only 8 houses in this block but she knew only a few of them. They had been living in this area for around 5 years. But she or Tarun had interaction with only two neighbors a couple of times. All of her neighbors are very posed. And they used to live in those houses very rarely. Most of the time they used to go abroad.
And to them Purva's family was a poor middle class family. So they had no interest in interacting with her family.
Purva slowly walked by the gate.
It was 4.50 in the morning. Street lights were still on and the darkness of the night was still covering the atmosphere.
They don't care about us, so why should I care about them? She thought and slowly opened the gate.
She stepped outside the gate and looked around.
All the windows and the doors were closed and no one was in the alley.
The yellowish street lights were slowly fading down with the increasing morning rays.
Purva could see the entrance of the alley which was around 250 meters away from her and the end of the alley which was just 40 to 50 meters away from her.
She heard a mild noise coming from the far end of the entrance of the alley.
Then she saw a tricycle van pass through the main road. There were a few men and some big vessels on the van.
Might be some fishermen were going to their work, she thought.
Suddenly some ideas came to her mind.
She rushed inside the house and went inside the bedroom.
She took her Bluetooth earbuds and then took her phone. She then put on her jogging shoes and then played a nice light instrumental music.
Holding the phone in her hand she locked the door from outside and then came out of the garden. She closed the gate and then she looked around. The alley was deserted a few seconds ago. But now she saw two two street dogs were entering the alley.
She went to the end of the alley and then stretched her arms and legs and her neck and then she started walking towards the entrance of the alley.
While she was crossing the houses she was looking towards the windows, balconies and the yards. But no one was there.
She released a sigh and started increasing her speed.
She reached the junction of the main road and the entrance of their alley.
She looked at both sides of the road. No one was on the road. The road was drenched so the alley was as it was raining a little a few hours ago. The sky was covered with dark clouds. That was also making the atmosphere dark.
She turned around and started jogging towards their house.
This was her style. First walk slowly for a while and then increase the speed and walk fast. Then start jogging slowly. And at last start sprinting.
Then again walking, jogging and again sprinting.
So after one round of fast walking she started jogging.
She reached the end without anyone's notice and then she started running fast.
Uffff so amazing. For the first time I'm doing this in front of my own house in Delhi. And in the morning. She thought and that feeling made her wet again.
She started giving extra efforts in her sprinting.
Her melons were bouncing enormously and moving all around on her chest. They were trying to bounce away from her body.
The feeling was giving her a thrill and her clit was throbbing again. And nothing to say about the nipples. They were just crying to get free of those jumping melons.
No one is watching so I could do whatever I want. She finished her sprint before the road and started doing spot jumps and after 20 jumps she stopped.

She looked around. Still no one was there. Oops, the two dogs were watching her. She giggled. Aww, I forget about you babies.
She went to them and squatted down.
They also came forward with their waving tails.
She started cuddling them and they started licking her cheeks, chin, knees and thighs. One dog tried to sniff her leaking pussy juices and forwarded his nose towards her crotch.
Purva held his nose and said, hey you naughty stop. And she lifted his face and cuddled his soft throat skin.
Her round and milky white naked ass cheeks were facing the road side and her juggling melons were dangling in front of the dogs and sometimes they were getting lucky as she was pressing their neck or face on her soft boobs. Suddenly she heard a noise. Something was coming. And it was not so far.
Before she could stand up or look back she heard a vehicle pass on the road from the back and then she heard that it stopped. And the tires skid on the road due to the emergency brake.
She realized that a chota hathi stopped with an emergency break and the reason was she.
She looked back.
To her relief she was still inside the alley and the vehicle stopped after crossing the alley.
So she was still hidden from the vehicle.
But when the small pickup truck was crossing her, the driver must have seen her naked back.
She stopped cuddling the dogs and heard the vehicle door shut and then heard two men's voices.
One said, aree yaar, tune kya dekh liya be. Itna jor se koi breck lagata hai kya?
( hey bro what the hell? What you've seen? Why did you stop the van like this?)
The other man said, puch mat. Maine ek nangi aurat ko dekha ek kutte ke sath. ( ah don't ask me. I've seen a naked woman with a dog.)
The first man said,  Nasha utra nahi kya be charsi? maki boor, chal wapas chal.( ah you're still high on charaas, mother's cunt. Let's go back)
The driver said, hatt sale, I've seen it. Let me check.
They were coming closer.
Purva looked around and then she cuddled the dogs for the last time and put her finger on her lips and said, sussss, babies you've to save me.
Saying that she stood up and started running towards her house.
The two men came to the entrance of the alley and the driver said, look mother fucker look.
The other man shouted, abbe teri maki…. Come on bro we have to catch her.
They were about to start running but the two dogs suddenly started barking at them and opening their canines they started forwarding towards them.
The two men stopped.
The dogs were about to attack them.
One man fumbled, Bahen ke laure bhaggggg….
They turned back and started running towards their van.
Purva stopped in the middle of the alley and looked back.
Looking at those running men and the running dogs behind them she broke into laughter.
She was laughing loudly..
Her head was bending down forwards and again going up while she was laughing.
And suddenly she heard someone opening the door from her neighborhood.
She stopped laughing and started running towards her house.
She entered the garden and then, closing the gate, she rushed inside the house.
[+] 3 users Like Tunkai's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Indian Wife Plays With Construction Guys (Whore Dance) - by Tunkai - 08-02-2024, 09:30 AM