Thread Rating:
  • 99 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Adultery Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife
every writer may be in his ways is living his fantasy through the story he/she is narrating... and every writer enjoys certain aspects more than some others... having read this story numerous times over many many years I did become addicted to it... however the instance where the story was left off last time incompleted for many many years seems to similar to where it is left off now ...which makes it clear that the writer does enjoy writing erotica which leads to sex rather than actual sex itself...

this is just my opinion... i know people or the writer are going to read this and start commenting on top even angrily maybe or subtly, which you all are free to do .... just for them i am still a big fan of this story and writers style....... but i think this could be one reason or there could be multiple valid reasons/events evolving in writers life or thinking.....which I respect... its hard to commit to writing whilst managing the world around you...... even after reading this ...if u still angry or whatever feel free to respond accordingly its a free world afterall han...... 

anyways i do check this story page every day once hoping for it to be updated maybe its become a habit that will eventually wear off like the last time when i came to peace with the fact that there would be no more updates, but honestly after all the begging i did last time for many years... i wont request the writer to post anymore

the way i take this is ....we always have a master piece to the point it was left off.... and thank him for that
[+] 1 user Likes Teebone1985's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anita Singh - Story of a Seductive Housewife - by Teebone1985 - 07-02-2024, 10:52 AM