Adultery He, She, Husband (Completed)
Chapter 25 – continued

He

I slowly put her down, but I pulled her to my body and hugged her from behind.

"My dream has come true Bhavani dear. I have been waiting for so long for this to happen."

"I feel the same way baby. The next two days are just us my love."

I kissed her neck and pinned her earlobe between my lips. I chewed on it slowly. She was wearing a small earring which was also sucked in by me.

"Mmm....Sweetie...Shh..." she hummed softly.

"Hey  it’s poking me,” She said suddenly.

"What is?" I murmured in her ear in return.

"The thing you have so big and hot, that thing."

I smiled softly and said, "He is letting you know what he wants .. only he knows how his plight is."

I caressed her stomach for a few seconds before I reached up and grabbed her breast. The familiar softness was so pliable in my fingers as I kneaded it.

"Shh...dear...yes...." My cock pushed up to nestle between the two globes of her buttocks. It’s jerking showed it’s eagerness to get inside the treasure cave.

She laughed at my eagerness. "I'll be here for him for two more days, then what's the rush."

"I've starved him for ten days you , and that's why he's in so much of a hurry."

She immediately turned around and put her hands around my neck. I could see the delight on her face. "What do you mean? You haven't had sex in ten days?"

"Yes sweetie."

"Why baby? Did even Girja leave you alone?"

"She asked me twice but for the first time since our sexual relationship started I refused her."

"Oh shit, wouldn’t she have got angry?"

"She was upset," I laughed. "So, she told me she was going to seduce and set up whichever man who takes her fancy."

I took Bhavani’s hand and placed it on my fully throbbing cock. Those beautiful fingers of her wrapped around my girth and expertly began to stroke me as her fingers slid up and down my shaft.

“I was meaning to ask you that. I have you, Madula has Sham, I was wondering what Girja would do. Sharing you with her in this special time for us didn’t appeal to me.”

"No, honey, she wants a new experience here. When she came like this the last time she had let a guy she liked pick her up. She had a good time with him. It's a thrill for her to pick up someone new."

"So, you will be only mine for two days," Bhavani said with a bright smile.

"I told her this is our honeymoon, Girja is very understanding, she won't disturb us."

It was clearly evident on her face that Bhavani was very happy to hear this.

"But really pity this fellow," Bhavani said as she bent down and gave a small kiss on my cock’s head before she straightened up. "Why did you starve my darling pet?"

"Only if I give him the rest then he can work very without needing much break for the next two days," I said smiling.

“Oh whoa, I’m finished then,” Bhavani said with mock fear but the brightness of her eyes and her teasing smile belied the words she said.

“Tell me Bhavani, are you ready to make me a father .. are you fertile now?”

“My doctor said my best days are yesterday, today and tomorrow … it can extend a few days more,” She told me softly, shyness overcoming her for the first time but at the same time telling me she has surrendered herself to me completely.

“I’ve stocked up just for that my darling, I’m going to flood your womb again and again my lovely ‘wife’. You would only leave here with my child growing in your womb.”

She pulled my head down and kissed me aggressively. "I'm ready lover boy, let's see you make it happen."

"Why do you say that, you don’t think I can?"

“It’s not that Vikram dear, if there is one man who can do it then it can only be you.”

“Then?”

“My doctor warned me that because I was on the pill for a few years there are some cases where it may take more than three months before the woman can get pregnant .. she told me in some cases it may take even a year.”

"Your doctor doesn't know about my power. The only way you are leaving this place is pregnant."

Bhavani said, "I hope so too. I had fooled my husband this month on my when my fertile days are but I can't stop if he has sex with me in the next few months when I'm fertile."

“You have told him the wrong days Bhavani can’t you continue to do that in the coming months.”

"Yes, but if he wants to have sex before or beyond those days I can't stop or deny him."

I didn’t anticipate that I would have this sort of a challenge. I was so confident that Bhavani would be ripe for mating to make a baby that these thoughts didn’t enter my mind. There is no point wasting time pondering on it. I’ll presume everything would go right and Bhavani would be with child when she returns home to her husband. Now to start on the important matter at hand. I turned her body and once again hugged her tightly from behind.

"Spread your legs a little wider," I said. As she did so I pushed my penis between her thighs.

"Now put your feet together tightly."

My cock was caught between the warm flesh of both her thighs. Only the head of my penis peeked out past her thighs in front of her. I moved my hips in and out as I fucked her thighs. My shaft was rubbing against the lips of her pussy as I moved.

"Oh....oh...." Sounds of pleasure escaped from her lips.

My hands kneaded her breasts as I fucked her thighs. Her nipples were fully erect and protruding out about half an inch long. They did not escape the attention of my fingers. I pinched and rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger making her shiver in pleasure.

"Vikram, my baby, my love .. you’re killing me honey."

One of my hands which had held her by the crook of her waist now slowly moved in search of her honey pot. My fingers reached the wet threshold of her pleasure pit. First I rubbed the top of her pussy from the outside in small circles. Her love juice was coating the tip of my fingers. Her moans became louder as my fingers strummed on her love hole. My middle finger entered between her love lips and gently rubbed her erect clitoris.

"Aww...ahhh...mummy....oh god...ohh .....," her moans could possibly now be heard outside our room as she lost all control.

So, what if it was heard outside? Here we have no restrictions. Probably Madula and Sham are doing right now what we are doing. Only Girja’s situation was bad. Our groans and moans would definitely arouse her and she is yet to go out on a hunt for a man for her pleasure. I was kissing and sucking her neck as Bhavani held my head on to her neck. At the same time, she massaged her breast with her other hand. We enjoyed the mutual pleasure we were giving each other for a few minutes. After some time, Bhavani turned and started kissing my cheeks, neck and chest repeatedly. I held her head and passionately kissed her quivering lips. Our lips don't want to part for more than a few seconds. Again, and again they met, rubbing each other wetly. Only we know the sweet taste from each other's lips. Our hands were equally busy exploring each other's bodies. Every touch of her fingers was pleasurable. Our tongues fought together in a battle where there were no losers, only victors. Her hand slowly drew on my long and thick shaft. In her hand it felt like a piece of hot iron. It was that hard. She knelt down in front of me knowing instinctively that only her saliva could douse the heat ..  for a short while at least, she had another sweet vessel to douse the fire completely. Bhavani licked my thick rod and tasted my precum. Even though this was a taste familiar to her now she eagerly licked it as if tasting it for the first time. Her fingers went up to tease the skin of my stomach and chest as my rod entered her mouth rubbing over on her red lips to enter the wet warmth of her mouth. As her head swayed back and forth, the mangalsutra I tied around her neck swayed along with it. Yes, the first thing I did when I got her naked was to take off her husband's mangalsutra and put mine in its place. When she becomes pregnant, my mangalsutra must hang around her neck.

Her nose stud glittered the light inside the restroom. It was a shade darker than the red of her lips that were now wrapped around my cock. Mohan’s legal wife .. my secret wife .. loved sucking on my cock more than she did on his. From the eagerness she displayed in giving me pleasure by her mouth I knew how great a desire she had for my manhood. Only when a woman strays from her marital vows does she give full vent to her suppressed sexuality. This pleasure when a married woman like Bhavani strives to use all her skills to please a man would only be enjoyed by me not Mohan. Maybe that’s why illicit adulterous coupling is invariably more pleasurable than lawfully wedded sex. Time wise there was no need to rush here but as I said I had been without sex for ten days. I had also kept thinking of Bhavani precious pussy while wilfully starving myself of sexual pleasure. Now I wanted the pussy that I had been thinking and longing for right at once.  I tried to get her up but she adamantly kept sucking on my cock. She was now lightly kneading my nuts as she gobbled my love rod. Had she ever been so insistent on sucking her husband’s penis? No chance, definitely no chance. Not wanting to hinder her desire I enjoyed the oral pleasure she was giving me for some time more.

"Come Bhavani, I want to fuck you. Let's make a baby."

I made her stand up and lean forward with her hands on the wall. Her rounded butt was pushed back so that I could easily slide my rod into her cunt. Bhavani herself brought her hand back to hold my cock and place my rod exactly at the entrance of her expectant pussy. The expectant pussy that wanted to make her the expectant mother to be.

"I'm ready baby, push it in. Take my pussy."

With one hard push I entered in to the hilt.

"Ahhhh…so rough, aww."

"You are the one who told me to shove it in."

"So, should you be so hard … slowly my darling.”

“Sorry Bhavani dear, it’s been so long that I couldn’t control myself.”

I now slowly started to bang her. I held her waist as I thrust upwards. Every time I did that the tip of my penis hit her cervix. Every time that happened Bhavani would give a deep throated moan, 'ang' 'ang' 'ang'. Without stopping my hip movement, I opened the tap so that the water from the shower was now splashing on our bodies. It helped to wash away our sweat from our body but not our lust. Our bodies thudding against each other created a sound that told anyone hearing that that we were engaging in something very wrong but how can something that gives both of us so much of pleasure can really be wrong.

“How’s it Bhavani …”

“Ahh .. super darling … more ahh .. more..”

My speed and force increased.  “UUhhh… yess baby fuck  .. like that … Vikram I’m dying darling..”

“Humph … yes baby … I’ll make your pussy too sore for you husband to fuck before you go back home.”

After about a minute later she was now lying on the floor while I lay on top of her as we continued our fuck. Her cunt was very wet with our mixed cum oozing inside  which made it easy for my extra-large girth shaft to slide in and out, but there was still the perfect tightness in the grip of her cunt that every slide inside was sheer ecstasy. The floor was wet and slippery .. Bhavani’s cunt was wet and slippery, yet as our bodies slid on the wet floor every time I humped her not even once did my cock slip out of her pussy.

“Ahh .. ahh …”  “hmphh … hmphh … “ Only her moans and my growls filled the restroom

“Fuck me .. fuck me …,” she whimpered.

I was doing just that with enormous desire. What a wonderful pussy she had, no other woman’s pussy that I had fucked had gripped and squeezed my cock like Bhavani’s pussy. Our moans of pleasure sounded so loud in that confined space. She lifted her hips equal to my speed. Her hands tightened around my body. As pleasure engulfed me the movements of my hips quickly lost their rhythm.

"Uhhhh…."

"Humph...humph...."

Her body throbs and my body jerked at the peak of pleasure. When she reached orgasm, I did too at the same time. She was surprised to know that I had also finished with her this time. She was still hugging me to her as I lay on top of her.

"What Vikram are you done too?"

"Yeah baby."

"I’m surprised, you always finish only after I’ve had two or three orgasms."

“I’ve missed you too long Bhavani, I needed my pleasure too.”

She happily kissed me lovingly. When I got up from her body she still lay there with her thighs lifted up letting my cum flow deep into her womb. My vital life fluid must be seeking its target now. Fifteen minutes later we finished our shower and came out of the bathroom. We both came out still fully naked. At that time Bhavani's phone started ringing. She moved quickly to take it. As she had expected it was from Mohan.

"What, you called me three times? OH .. I was in the shower."

"........................"

"Girja, her younger sister and a friend picked me up. We arrived here at lunchtime in the afternoon."

"......................"

"No, everything is safe, not a problem."

"Girja? She's in the hall."

“………………..”

"Yes, this chalet, it has two rooms and a hall."

"................"

"Would you like to talk to her? Just one minute."

She hastily took a towel and tied it over her chest. Though the hotel towel was large It still didn't reach more tha half way down her thighs. She hurriedly opened the door and went out. I tied a towel around my waist and followed her. She was in a very panicked state.

Girja, Madula and Sham were all sitting in the hall. Bhavani went straight to Girja, she was so panicked that she went to her without even realizing the state of dress she was in.

“Mohan wants to talk to you,” She said as she handed over the phone to Girja.

Bhavani was standing by Girja’s side as she spoke to Mohan. Madula looked at her with sardonic smile. Sham looked at Bhavani as if he wanted to eat her there and then. Madhula's gaze then turned to me and then to my groin. Her gaze seemed to speculating on something.

After Girja finished speaking she gave the phone back to Bhavani.

"Hmm...ok I'll fine .. you take care too." Bhavani spoke on the phone before cutting it off.

Girja looked at Bhavani and said, "He told me to take care of you as you are not used to going out on your own like this. I’m not needed to do that, Vikram is there to take care of you but how can I tell him that." Girja smiled mischievously as she said this.

Only now Bhavani came to the realisation of the state of (un)dress she was in. Her face instantly reddened in embarrassment. She practically ran back into the refuge of her room. I followed her back less hurriedly. As I started back Madula called out to me.

"You too get dressed soon and come out, we're all going to the beach. You can look after her alone later."

I nodded and went into the room.

Husband

I could not talk to her for long. I only had a few minutes to talk to her during a break. Then to she didn't pick up the phone call right away. She responded only after I called her for the fourth time. I started getting worried because she didn't answer the call the first three times I called her. It was her first time she had gone out alone like this and I was naturally worried. Luckily she told me, when she picked up the call the fourth time, that the reason she didn't answer was because she was in the shower. However, if it worries me so much that she goes on such a trip, then I'd better not send her out like this again. I have to explain to her of my concerns and why she shouldn't do this again. In a moment of weakness, I had agreed to allow her to go on this trip. Even her mother had expressed to me her displeasure about Bhavani going out alone like this. Anyway, what's the point of regretting it now? Since she has already gone on her journey, let her enjoy it for this once. This is an all women trip and probably they would be enjoying doing things women like to do without the men bothering them. Sometimes we men like to spend time together without the ladies of the house bothering us. When there is male bonding, there can also be female bonding.

Even though I was trying to convince myself with reasoning about my wife going out on a solo trip with other women, I couldn't shake this uneasy feeling. Maybe because it's the first time she was doing so. I may not be so uneasy on subsequent trips. Hmmm now why am I thinking this. I have decided that she should not be going on trips like this after this. Perhaps this thought reflects my inability to be firm in my resolve. I don't know, let's see. Here comes my boss calling again. I’ve got pay attention to work again. I will come back to this matter later. There are lots more to do in my work today, probably it would be quite late by the time I finish.

She

Why did I suddenly panic when my husband called? He can't see what's going on here. The only thing is, I don't know how long he had been trying to reach me on the phone.  With my screams and his grunts as Vikram pounded me in the small bathroom where would we have heard the phone ringing. At that time too I was in the trance of pleasure. I really wanted to be a mother again through Vikram. With that thought in my mind, my concentration was fully on the sex as I accepted his big rod into my intimate hole and his orgasm took me to the deepest of pleasure. As he said he certainly hadn't had sex in a while at that time. For one thing he didn't take as long as usual, rather his climax came at the same time I did. (I liked it a lot). Another thing was that his cock was jerking inside my pussy for an unusually long time. That's how much sperm he had spurted inside my vagina. I had kept my legs up for around five minutes so that his life fluid doesn’t seep out of my pussy.  If my body is receptive now then surely his baby will be implanted in my womb today and I would become pregnant. After that we frolicked under the tower with me bathing him and he me, or rather use it as an excuse to arouse each other's lust. But we didn’t continue on to mate once more. We have plenty of time for that in the two days. Just as I was fully in this mood of love and lust that I noticed my phone ringing as I was coming out from the bathroom. Instantly I knew it must be from my husband. The sudden change from the dream world I was in to reality was what drove me into a panic. Good thing Girja tackled the matter very coolly. Only then did I become aware of what state I was in. I had even been naked in front of Girja but even being half naked in front of Madula and Sham was very embarrassing. Seeing me and Vikram like that they would have known what we had been doing. I had expected Madula and Sham also to be engaged in sex and be in their room but apparently not. Even Madula seeing me in that condition was not so bad with she also being a woman but that Sham was also there. I could easily see the lust in his eyes when he looked at me. He seems like he wants a new pussy for his pleasure and his focus was not on Girja. One thing every one knew was that I and Vikram had just had a round of sex.

"Come Bhavani, everyone is waiting for us, let's go to the beach. This is the resort's private area. Only resort guests will be there."

"No Vikram, now that they saw us like that and they would know what happened between us. I’ll feel very shy."

Vikram laughed at this, "What's this dear, probably Madula and Sham have done just like us before."

What Vikram said was true. “I know but I felt terrible when they saw me like that, messed up hair, water dripping from my body and my protruding nipples evident in the wet towel.”

"Bhavani, we will get used to this before this trip is over. We will see each other many times like this. Don't take this too seriously."

Vikram was right but that ease my feeling of shame. As far as Girja is concerned she has become somewhat familiar to me but not the other two.

"Oh no Vikram, Madula, Sham and Girja may be used to it, but that’s not true for me. I won't come."

“Look here Bhavani if you don’t go then I won’t go too. What do you think they would be thinking we both would be doing right now? Won’t you be embarrassed then? Is that okay with you?”

I didn't think of this. They will think that we refused to come because we wanted to fuck again and they’re going to think I'm very sex-obsessed. It will even be more awkward for me next time I see them. So, I l was left with no other choice and went with them. We were all wearing shorts and t-shirts. The beach was not far from our chalet. It took us only 6 to 7 minutes to reach the sea.

“Look at Madula, she has long shapely legs,” I said softly to Vikram.

Indeed, she had beautiful legs. How many days did she spend in the gym to get this shape? Seeing that I also wanted to go to the gym.

"Forget her, I'm here to admire you. Such a lovely shapely body and look at your back, uhm wonderful."

“Chee .. idiot,” I laughed as I punched him playfully.

When we reached the seashore, we found there were about another 15 people there. This was a reserved private section of the beach under the control of the resort so there were not much people there. First Madula, Sham and Vikram went in to bathe. I and Girja still sat by the shore but they kept calling us to come in so we too jumped in the sea to play around. Vikram, Sham and Madhulu knew how to swim so they went slightly deeper inside. Kirja and I went in where the water reached maximum up to our chests. We made sure the waves didn't pull us further in. I noticed Madula saying something to Sham. He nodded as if he understood what she was saying. They were swimming about ten to twelve meters further away from us inside the sea. Vikram was treading water to the left of them but on seeing me he started moving towards me. But Madula swam across and cut him off. She playfully pulled him deeper inside laughing gaily.

“Come Vikram, let’s see who reaches that point first,” She said pointing to a spot. “But you must give me five feet head start .. let’s see if you can beat me,” She challenged my lover arching an eyebrow at him with a broad smile on her face.

Sure, but you're surely going to lose," Vikram said.

"Let's see who loses. You know I was the swimming champion at my school," Madula boasted.

As they started their little competition I was rooting for my lover in my mind. They seemed to reach that point almost at the same time.

"I won," said Madula.

"No, I won," insisted Vikram.

“No way cheater,” Madula said as she playfully tried to push him under the water.

In return he also tried to push her inside the water. A small wrestling match took place between them.

Even though I was watching them from here with a fake smile on my face, I was burning with jealousy inside.

Then a voice from behind me said, "Leave them Bhavani. Come, I will teach you swimming. Then you can also join them in the competition."

I turned to see Sham was next to me. I looked back at them and they were still laughing and fooling around. Vikram seemed to be enjoying tussling with her.

I felt jealous and a little angry and in a moment of pique I looked at Shaam and said," Okay but I don't know anything about swimming."

“No worries, I’ll teach you.”

He could see my large breasts as my water-soaked t-shirt clung tightly to my body. I could see the lust in his eyes. In my jealous rage I forgot that I was now voluntarily inviting danger to myself. He held my body by my stomach and thighs so that I was floating near the surface of the water and told me what to do. So far he was not making any untoward touches on my body.

"Now just move your legs up and down from below the knees."

He held me and walked along as my body slowly moved forward with my awkward thrashing of my legs on the water. As if sliding by accident his hands slowly moved from my stomach towards my breasts. Before his hands reach could my breasts I stood up suddenly and got out of his arms. His face clearly showed that he was very disappointed. I turned to see where Vikram and Madula were. Both were missing from the place they were swimming before.  As I was wondering where they could have gone, they suddenly emerged from out of the water. It looked like they were playing at who could hold their breath longer under the water. Or maybe on that pretext when under the water and no one could see them perhaps they were engaged in some other play? Seeing Vikram enjoying himself by frolicking with someone else when I was left here alone, made me feel angry and upset. I looked around to see where Girja was. She was chatting with a man who was near here in the water. He too surely must be a guest in the resort. Looks like she had found someone who interested her. The man seemed to be around Girja's age. I know she was looking for a partner but I didn’t expect she would become friends with a new man so soon. It all seemed so normal to her. But then what else can she do? She needs a male partner too as we all were already paired up.

"Why did you stand up?" Sham's voice brought me back out of my thoughts.

"No, I just wanted to take a breather."

"Let's try again," he said. He seemed determined that he should at least feel my body all over.

He didn't wait for my answer. I didn’t expect him to be this bold. Before I could say anything or resist he came to me and picked me up again like before. This time he took no chances. One hand was holding my thighs while the other was pressing on half of my breasts as if supporting my body.
[+] 7 users Like game40it's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
He, She, Husband (Completed) - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 01:28 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 15-06-2023, 01:31 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Fing fing - 15-06-2023, 01:56 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Eswar P - 15-06-2023, 02:20 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 15-06-2023, 02:38 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Givemeextra - 15-06-2023, 03:15 PM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Desmond Miles - 16-06-2023, 01:12 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by Susheela143 - 16-06-2023, 07:41 AM
RE: He, She, Husband - by game40it - 16-06-2023, 11:10 PM