Adultery Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ......
St: Bitch, get up and open the balcony door and go and stand there.

Me: But everyone can see me sir.

St: Bitches and sluts like you should never care about others.

He was touching my cunt and it felt very wet and he starts pinching my clit hard and it pained a lot and I jumped in the sofa and pushed his hadn away. He immediately slapped on my thighs hard which makes my white thighs shows his hand imprint in red color. Then he shouted at me and said.

St: Bitch, you should not resist any of my advances and you shouln’t shout even. If not I will make you parade nude in the streets.

Me: Yes sir.

St: Stand and come in front of me and open your legs and show your cunt bitch.

Saying this I stood up and went in front him and opened wide my legs and stood in front of him. Then he asked me to keep my hands at the back of my head, and I stood with my legs wider and hands at the back of my head in front of the stranger who just cums on my face. Now he puts his hand on my clit and starts pinching it hard. At some time I couldn’t withstand the pain, but I just stand with shaking legs and tears started flow from my eyes. Upon seeing this he removed his finger and asked me to go and stand in front of the balcony door with the doors open.

I had no choice and went near the door with my hands still at the back of the head. I thought of covering my nudity at least with my hands. I know if I do that then he would punish me again, so I quickly opened the door and stepped out. I was now exposed the outside and luckily there was bno one in the opposite sides of the balcony and it was empty land. I was bit relieved and standing naked with the dried cum on my face and hair. And this turns me more and getting more wet. Then I turned back and see the stranger and he waived me in. and came inside the room keeping the balcony door open.

St: Good Shubha, he said and I blushed and then, “get on your knees and come and lick my balls.”

He asked me to get on knees and crawl across the room and come near to him. I immediately kneeled and started crawling with my hands and knees across the room and stopped in between his legs. I stuck my tongue out and slowly started to lick his balls. I started to lick and suck his balls loudly. His cock was getting hard again and I starts sucking and licking the balls along with his dick. When I was licking his dick, he asked me to lick his balls and I went down and sucked his balls by taking each balls fully in my mouth.

St: Do you want to get fucked bitch.

Me: Yes sir, please fuck me. I begged him.

He made me stand and came and stand behind me and again cuffed my hands behind my back and pushed me in the bed. Then he helped me to get me to get into the doggy position, face down and ass up and got on his knees behind. I felt him press his dick against my pussy from the back and caught my hair. With a firm pull on my hair he pulled my head and my head starts raising up from the bed. He pushed me fully inside me from the behind and I can feel his balls slapping me in my clit. I started to moan loud and he didn’t stop his fucking and increased his speed. In less than a minute time, I started cumming hard and he pulled my face hard and slowed his fucking speed. When my orgasm faded he started to begin fuck me fast again from the back holding my hair with one hand and also pressing my boobs harder.

Then he fucked me hard and pressing my nipples harder and with the pain I started to get the second orgasm. And the at the same time he also cummed in my pussy. The he untied my cuffs and lied on my back and then shifted to the bed. I also woke up and lied in the same bed and slept. When I open the eyes the guy was not near to me in the bed and still am lying nude in the bed and Pramodh was sitting in the sofa next to the bed. I saw the time and it was 2pm and I need to leave to house immediately. But my face was full of dried cum. So I went inside the bathroom and started taking bath. I completed the bath and came out of the bathroom. I was dressed in bra and panty and then wearing a towel and came out of the bathroom and there Pramodh was sitting in the bed. I thought of changing the dress and leave the place after calling Pramodh. But I didn’t expect Pramodh to come gain. So I don’t know what is next for me and I was just standing in front of him.

Pramodh: I don’t like bitches walking, just crawl and come to me.

Saying this he went to the sofa and sat on it and without second thought I kneeled and then started crawling and went near him. He spread his legs and smiled at me and I went between his legs and looked at him. I could see his dick over the pants and again my pussy starts getting wet.

Me: Sir, please don’t make me a whore to everyone.

Pr: You are already a whore my bitch, Because of you today I got a million dollar project.

Me: Sir, please I don’t want to do it sir.

He caught my cheeks with one hand and slapped with the other and said.

Pr: I don’t like questions or suggestions from my bitches. You have only one option its to obey me.

He then slapped me softly again for sometime and then inserted his thumb in my mouth and asked me to lick it like a dick and I starts licking his thoumb like his dick and then he showed his legs and asked me to lick it. I felt weird and humiliated this time to lick his feet. I didn’t moved this time and he inserted his foot thumb in my cunt and started fingering and also he found that I am wet enough. Then again he ordered me to lick his feet and this time I was horny enough to bend down to lick his feet. I stick my tongue out and starts licking his feet from his fingers to the back side. Then he shows me the sole of the feet and I too stick my tongue and licked. Though it was not dirty, I can feel the smell of the socks.

When I was licking, he removed the towel and grabbed the ass over my panty and starts slapping it. And also grabs my ass cheeks harder and said.

Pr: What a cute fucking ass you got slut.

He then removed the belt and pants and made me smell his cock over his briefs. Then he made me turn around and made me show my ass up and my head down to the floor. He unclasped my bra and it came near my face and he made me remove it. Then I feel his hand was caressing my ass cheeks and I though he is going to fuck my ass now.

Pr: Don’t ever try to move and it will lead to punishment.

After saying this I felt a hard pain on my ass and came to know that he whipped me with the belt. I shouted, “ouch” and turned back and found that he was using his belt on my ass cheeks and then he started whipping me with his belt for another 6 whips and I hope my ass cheeks must be red enough and he stopped whipping after that. Though it was painful, I didn’t use my hands to rub my ass cheeks or moved from that place and I felt extremely horny by the whips and my pussy juice starts dripping and some drops fell in the floor. Pramodh finds it and caught my hair and made me turn towards him and showed the pussy juice which is in floor and asked me lick it. I also stick my tongue out and starts licking the juice from the floor.

Pr: See you had become a crazy bitch and I hope you will be the biggest whore soon.

He again brought his face towards his dick and now he put his belt like a collar in my neck and caught and pulled it close to his dick. I can smell the precum from his dick and it was making me more horny again. He held up my face in his hands and with his other hands he starts pinching my nipples and asked me.

Pr: You ready for the real fun bitch.

I nodded my head and saw his dick.

He slapped me hard on my left cheeks and said.

Pr: Don’t fucking shake your head and answer me in words you fucking slut.

Me: Yes sir, am ready

Then he signaled me to undress his briefs and I caught the waistband and removed it and he raised his butts to remove it and it comes to his ankles along with his pants. Then I found his dick was standing straight like a pole and this is the first time I am seeing his dick with much clarity and it must be around 8 inches long and it is really double thicker than my husband. I didn’t said anything but kept looking at it and it gives pleasure to my pussy by just looking at it.

Pr: Come one bitch, you know what to do with this cock now.

I grabbed his cock with my both hands and gave a kiss at the tip of the cock and tasted the precum and then I licked the sides of the cock and I started to take in my mouth. I just sucked the tip of his cock and then moved to his balls and started to kiss and lick his balls. And I was rubbing my face against his balls and starts stroking his dick. He grabbed my hair and slapped me hard and said.

Pr: Don’t your whore mother didn’t taught you how to suck dicks.

Upon hearing this I feel humiliated but at the same time am aroused again. He then stood up and removed his pants and briefs from his ankles and still I was on my knees. He grabbed my head and starts slapping my face with his hard dick. And asked me to show my tongue out. I stick my tongue out and he started to slap my tongue with his cock. Then he inserted his dick in my mouth force fully and his cock was fully inside my mouth and it went to my throat and I couldn’t breathe. Then I started using spit on his cock and it became sloppy and I can accommodate his dick in my mouth and he starts fucking my mouth by holding my head and pulling my hairs.

He grabbed my head and showed his cock deep in my mouth. I could feel his cock pumping in my throat. I was gagging and couldn’t breathe now. I tapped on his leg to set me free and after 10 seconds he removed his cock from my mouth and my mouth was covered from my spit and his precum. Then he asked me to fold my hands at the back and caught my boobs and pressed harder with both his hands. Then he sit on the sofa and starts pinching my nipples harder and twisted with his forefinger and thumb. I starts crying in pain but he didn’t left, since my milks were completed by the stranger sometimes back, even milk was not oozing. He sucked the boobs alternatively and found no milk and he becomes angry and starts slapping hard on each boobs.

Slap

Slap

Slap.

Slap

My each boobs received 10 slaps each and then he aske me to get up and I stoop up and he caught my panty from front and also be made it like a thong to pass through my pussy and pulled the panty upwards and it really hurts my clit like hell and I shouted.

Me: Please don’t do this its hurting.

Pr: Shut up you fucking bitch.

He then slapped my face and pushed me to the sofa and starts slapping his dick on my pussy and my pussy was becoming wet enough by now and waiting to swallow his monster. Without wasting any moment he pushed his dick in my pussy and only the tip went inside my cunt, since I didn’t opened my legs fully and this made him really angry and spread my legs with his hand and showed his dick with much force and starts fucking me rough. With each thrust his cock is exploring my pussy deeper. I was moaning in pleasure and after few minutes of fucking he caught my neck and starts chocking me and increased the speed. Also he kept slapping my ass cheeks, cheeks and boobs in regular intervals while abusing me, my husband and my mother verbally.

After sometime he got up from me removing his dick from my pussy. I was still lying in the sofa with one legs in the sofa and one leg in the floor. I was damn tired now. He sat on top of me over my boobs and shoved his cock in my mouth, and I started to blow his dick and in minutes he caught my face and was face fucking me. Then he rubbed his balls on my nose and asked me look at his eyes. As soon as I looked at him a globe of spit landed at my face. Yes he spits on me continuously and it landed over my nose, cheeks and even in my eyes.

This moment was one of the best moment in my life, a masculine man was dominating me, his balls are under my nose to feel his smell and his cock was next to my eyes and he is spitting on my face to show his dominance over me. He the spread his spit all over my face and now my face is shining with his spit.

Pr: Turn around, on your knees and be like a bitch.

Immediately I turned and on my knees standing on my fours like a bitch as he mentioned. Then he spread my ass cheeks and inserted his dick from the back and starts fucking me. He was pulling my hair and calling me names and fucking me by abusing and humiliating me. Then he made me lie on my stomach in the sofa and came on top of me and starts fucking my pussy and in another 5 minutes I was getting ready to cum and at the same time he cummed in my pussy and we both feel the orgasm at the same time.

He got up pulled my hair and brought me on my knees and salpped my boobs harder multiple times. His dick was standing in front of my face and it was covered with both of our cum and he brought it to my face and asked me to clean it. So I took my tongue and licked his shaft clean.

Pr: How it tastes Shubha

Me: It tastes good sir.

Pr: Do you want more.

Then he put his hands on my pussy and inserted his finger and removed and it came along with our juiced and I licked his finger and it happened for another 4 times and I completed all the juice in my pussy too. Then he asked me to freshen up myself and leave to home.

Pr: From next week you are working for me and I will pay you 50,000 per month. And report me in this office.

Saying this he gave me a visiting card. I said ok sir and starts searching for my dress and I found blouse and petticoat is torn and he asked me to take bath and when I comes out of the bath, he was not there and I found a new blouse and petticoat was in the bed. I changed the dress and left the hotel leaving the key with the reception to my house.

Contn…
[+] 5 users Like hornydude2k's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Shubha, a housewife becomes slut and then ...... - by hornydude2k - 04-02-2024, 06:41 AM