Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Maximum mutual enjoyment in public transport
A great incident happened yesterday. It's a true incident. Yesterday we (my wife, my son, my father-in-law and my mother-in-law) went to my mother-in-law's brother's house. When I arrived, I was returning by local train. It was quite crowded. My my wife, my son and father-in-law went inside a little because of the crowd.

I and my mother-in-law (53 yrs) were standing behind the seat next to the door. After a while, I saw that a low-class guy (may be he is 33-34 years old) came behind my mother-in-law. The guy was wearing a thin T-shirt and a thin gauzy cloth of pants.

I saw that the boy was looking at the mother-in-law's ass. I understood that the bastard was trying to rub his dick on my mother-in-law's ass I was standing next to the mother-in-law but I was not talking to the mother-in-law I was watching the match on my mobile so that the guy would not know that anyone was with the mother-in-law I was keeping a close eye on that what is the guy doing?

After a while, the guy came closer to mother-in-law's ass and then rubbed his cock with his right hand and made it erect. Now i can understood that he was not wearing any underwear as his cock was in 90 degree.

After that, the guy slowly gave a little push of his cock on the mother-in-law's ass and released it. I saw that the mother-in-law didn't say anything. Then again he stuck the cock in the ass and stood there. This time he didn't move away. This time mother-in-law didn't say anything or tried to move. By then, the guy's cock was more harden inside his pant. From this I understood that the cock will be quite thick and 7" long. Then the boy slowly started rubbing the cock on the mother-in-law's ass. Seeing no objection from mother-in-law, the guy increased the pressure and speed. Once on this ass and once on that ass. After doing this for some time, he set his cock on mother-in-law's ass crack and stood for a while. Seeing that mother-in-law did not say anything or move, he slowly began to push his cock ( like he is fucking the ass ) her from the back. Then mother-in-law turned around and saw the guy. The guy stopped pushing his cock on mother-in-laws ass at that time but did not move his cock from mother-in-laws ass crack . And that time I acting to look at the mobile so that mother-in-law does not understand that I am watching the incident.
[+] 1 user Likes BengaliBoy's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Maximum mutual enjoyment in public transport - by BengaliBoy - 02-02-2024, 12:10 PM