Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
Next day evening I heard John and Nisha talking, john was telling Nisha that he wants to start using (fucking) her anus so she should start using butt plug as much as possible. They were also talking about some new rules for me.
After some time they called me to the bedroom and john said, cucky there are a new rule set for you. I want to fuck Nisha’s anus as well now so you need to make her anus hole ready for me in coming days. If she has her periods, I want to have her another hole ready for me. Order 2 sets of butt plugs of small, medium and large sizes. I asked why 2 sets. Now that’s a good question, answered John. Listen cucky if you too wear a butt plug, she will feel comfortable and you must motivate her like this. A good cuckold motivates and encourages his hotwife to make her all holes available to her lover. Order 2 sets online and when they arrive I want you and Nisha to start wearing small size butt plug and move on to bigger sizes.
After a couple of days, john left to Switzerland.
I ordered the butt plugs selected by them, it was a pack of 3 sizes and the small one was with a vibrator. It arrived after 4 days. As soon as it was received Nisha called me and asked to insert smaller size in her anus I applied some lube to her anus and inserted it, she told me to insert one from other set in my own asshole. She turned on both the vibrators though it was stretching our anus but vibrations were giving us an excellent stimulating feeling. Nisha said, isn’t it feels nice inside with it? For the first time we both are experiencing similar sensations right? I said yes it feels good. Next day we were getting ready for office, we wore our butt plugs. Nisha had informed john about the arrival of it and had also shared a pic of wearing it to him.
While in office I got a notification on WhatsApp for being added to some new group, it was by john. He created a group of Himself, Nisha and me. He sent some messages there. Hi, darling Nisha and cucky. We will keep in touch here now. Cucky you need to apply for permissions here. Also I may ask you to post a photo of wearing buttplug anytime and both of you must post a photo immediately within minutes even if you are in office. You may go to washroom and click and send the photo here.
After some time john asked us to post a photo of wearing buttplug, I immediately went to washroom and was clicked a pic of anus with butt plug in it. And before posting it, there was a photo from Nisha in whatsapp group. John complimented here your anus looks extremely sexy honey I wish I could have it now. On my pic he replied good going cucky, keep it up. This went on for few days and then john asked us to start using medium size. It was little painful for me for first couple of days especially in office but Nisha seem to have accommodated it also. John messaged us saying that next time when he comes to India he wants Nisha anus ready for him. He used to ask us to post photo of our anus with buttplug on WhatsApp group anytime and we had to reply him on time.
Meanwhile, there was my and nisha’s marriage anniversary, we planned two-day picnic near Bangalore to forest areas. I applied for permissions to john as follow.
Dear Sir,
Greetings from your cucky. Hope you are doing fine.
This weekend it’s my & Nisha’s marriage anniversary and we will be celebrating it with a short trip near Bangalore.I request you to allow me to have some personal and physical moments with her like kissing, smooching, sucking boobs, licking her pussy, fucking and allow her to suck my dick.
Your’s obedient
Cucky
In the evening we received John’s reply.
Dear Cucky,
With refrence to your application for romancing with Nisha on your marriage anniversary, you are allowed to do so but you cannot enter her anus unless and until I exclusively permit u for it. You should not force her to do anything and last thing don’t even ask her to rim you as she don’t like indian people’s anus when it comes to rimming.
I was disappointed by his reply as I was thinking that Nisha will give me a rimjob on this anniversary. But I had no option other than thanking him for allowing me to have sex with Nisha.
We left on 2 days trip and enjoyed a nice weekend, I felt Nisha had told john that she wanted to spend time with me after long time as a hubby and wife. She loved me like there was no john in her life. Though she didn’t gave me a rimming pleasure but she did everything else with me, like kissing, smooching, sucking. Licking and fucking. I had understood that she was not getting satisfied by my small dick but she didn’t act like it. And was pretended to be satisfied. I used to cum early and then used to make her cum by licking her pussy or by fingering. She didn’t even call me cucky instead she was calling me darling. I realized that her love for me has not affected at all. I was very happy following that weekend.
After a moth of so, john came to india and by now we were using large size butt plugs, Our anuses were stretched by now and I felt Nisha’s anus is now ready for John’s cock. John observed her anus and said it looks like it’s ready for me sweetheart, good job cucky. Then they had a nice fuck session and I served them as an obedient cuckold by helping them fuck each other and then cleaning them. After they were done.
Next day John said to me think we should throw a party to your friends, I asked why I mean for what reason. John replied reason will be known to you and me only. For others, you can just say it’s just small get together. I asked john but what’s the reason. ? John said for the opening ceremony of Nisha’s anus by my cock. I asked him r u serious. He said yes I’m, it will be a small party, call your near and dear ones, I will also be your guest in that party and then when everybody leaves we will have an opening ceremony. Don’t tell anything to Nisha also we will arrange it our self just tell Nisha also that it’s small get together.
[+] 5 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 29-01-2024, 11:25 AM