Fantasy Married Innocent Bengali Wife
NEW UPDATE

They stopped infront of a room and knocked the door. Someone opened the door and I can clearly see there were two guys sitting there in the soft drinking wine. Th trainer hugged the guy who has opened the door and they entered the room. Someone took the bag from my wife’s hand and hung that one behind the door so now I got almost the entire view of the room. There were total 4 guys in that room and all were well built and my wife was standing there in the centre. She was wearing a micro mini skirt which was barely covering her ass and was wearing a tube top just covering her boobs . She was looking like a cheap slut bought for enjoyment.
[Image: 555-1024x1024.webp]
One by one all of them greeted my wife by hugging her and all of they seems eagerly waiting for her. They pulled her and made her sit in between the two dudes who will be judging tomorrow. They were talking about some ads shoot. There were 3 set of cameras in the room.

My wife was asked to stand in front of the screen and their shoot begins. Initially she her shoot was in different skirts and small tops. Cameras flashing and my wife simply posing.

[Image: public]

Then one of the guy came behind her and turned her around and said she needs a get up change. They gave her a bag full of night dress and asked her to wear and pose with each one of them. 

The nighty's were already reveling in her body a lot but the guys were not satisfied. They called for a change in her attaire for the next photo shoot. The trainer now poured all the bikinis from a bag which he was carrying and asked her to change. My wife was feeling very shy to change infront of all the unknown guys at this moment.

The trainer (pulled the nighty of her body without even asking her) :  tomorrow the whole world will see you in bikini on stage. And these photographs will be published in magazines in coming months so do as I say (in a commanding tone) .

My Wife : (Hung her head in shame) nodded yes

So the next round of photoshoot started. Seeing my wife in those small bikinis I got a hard on. With each set of shoot the bikinis were getting smaller and smaller. Now she was wearing a piece which is basically thready barely covering her nipples and pussy.

She now is little bit embarrassed and asking the gym trainer to hand over her dresses. The photographer asked the trainer to go and pose with her for few shots. 

The trainer opened his tshirt and jeans and started posing with my wife in his underwear. After 2-3 poses he just took the tiny bra off my wife. She was feeling extremely embarrassed now Infront of two more unknown guys she was completely topless. She was trying to hide her nipples with her hand. The photographer guy came near her hold her hands and took them off her boobs, ask her to place her hands behind the trainers back and pose like that. The trainer opened his underwear and placed his dick in between her legs and started kissing her neck and biting her ear.

Suddenly the sati Savitri part of my wife ignited and she started refusing to do this as she is married.
My Wife: pls I cannot do this infront of them.
Trainer: (While kissing her neck) why what’s the issue ?
My wife: I am married and I think I should not be doing these things behind my husband’s back.
Trainer: (Laughing) so you want permission from your husband to act nude in front of us ?
My Wife: (embarrassed) not at all. Pls leave me I don’t want to be nude in front of them.
I understood the situation and immediately called my wife for rescue. As I can see them through the camera of her bag and can even hear them clearly I know exactly the situation in the room. I saw the photographer indicated that my wife’s phone is ringing and immediately the trainer stepped two steps behind o grab the phone and to my surprise he picked the call.

Trainer : Sir, your wife is busy right now I will ask her to call back you.

Me: What she is doing ? I need to talk to her now.

Trainer: That is not possible. She is doing her final round of workout for tomorrow

Me: It’s urgent and I need to talk with her right now.

Trainer : (With a deep breath) ok hold.

And handed over the mobile to my wife.

My Wife : Hii honey, what is it so important ?

Me: I was concerned about you so wanted to talk with you. Are you ok there ?

My Wife: Yes, absolutely dear. In fact I am in the middle of a photoshoot

Me: What photoshoot ?

My Wife: It’s a swimwear company who I am shooting with. Don’t worry I am with my trainer.

By that time the trainer again started to kiss her neck and fold her boobs to which my wife said “no pls”. I immediately asked her what is she saying no for, the trainer took the mobile from her hand and started to explain

Trainer: Sir your wife is feeling shy for some shoots, and she says she needs your permission for them. So she is saying no.

Me: When she doesn’t want then let her not shoot whatever she is saying no for.

Trainer: There are some sexy bikinis for which your wife is saying no. Tomorrow anyhow everyone will see her wearing these on stage so I am convincing her for that for our gym photoshoot.

Me: Oh ok.

Trainer: There is one more thing, there are few forms where she needs her husband’s signature since you cannot come here right now I am signing as her husband in those forms.

Me: Why ? No.. I will come and sign.

Trainer: Sir don’t worry. She will be your wife only, just for tonight I will be her husband. Don’t worry I will take good care of her.

Me: What are you saying ?

Trainer : Sir don’t call anymore now she is preparing for tomorrow, and I have informed your wife too that I will be her husband for tonight, I mean I will sign for her in place of yours.

The phone was probably kept in flight mode and thrown on the bed. The trainer grabbed my wife’s hand lifted her and said

Trainer: Your husband said for tonight I am your husband and I can do whatever I want with you

My wife : I don’t need his permission to do things with you but here there are others also.

Trainer: So what , we all will be your husband for tonight and gave a smile and pushed her to bed.

Both the trainer and the guy sitting in the couch now jumped on my wife. The guy’s name was Hasan who was sitting on the couch ( I got to know from their conversation) and the trainer’s name is Ishaan, the guy who was filming his name is Kunal.

Hasan caught hold of Shweta’s hand and started licking her neck. Now she is trying to escape from his grip. But Hasan is a bull and shweta’s efforts were going in vain. Now Hasan started licking her nipples one at a time and sometimes even bitting them. Gradually Ishaan joined them. He caught hold of Shweta’s legs and separated them and started licking her pussy. Kunal mounted his camera on the tripods and started recording the entire thing.
Both of the men continued their licking and squeezing her boobs. Now my wife’s resistance gradually started to change to slight moans. Now Hasan left her body and laid on the bed and pulled my wife on him. Shweta climbed on top of him.

My Wife : Pls leave me I am not that type of women

Hasan: (Laughing) Then why did you lied to your husband

My wife: (Quite and hunged her head)

Ishaan: Don’t worry we will train you and make you that kind and started laughing

Hasan adjusted his dick by that time and since her pussy was dripping saliva juices he just gave a slight push and his massive thick dick just teared her pussy lips and entered her pussy. Ishaan came from behind and pulled her hair and said

Ishaan: Your husband said I can use you as  I like for tonight.

My Wife: Noooooo, mmmmmm he mmmmm didn’t said like aahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Ishan: (laughing) you are not letter her finish her sentence Hasan.

Hasan : obviously, I am not lucky like you, not everyday I get to fuck a thick juicy married slut like her to fuck.

My Wife: I am not a aahhhhh ahhhhhhhh mmmmmmm

Ishan: You are a slut accept it, you were my slut previously now you will become our common slut.

Saying so Ishaan pushed my wife little bit forward and positioned him behind her and gave a push to insert her ass. As the tip of his dick slided in her ass she screamed like hell.

My Wife: Nooooooo… aahhhhhhhhh nootttttt nnnoooooa ahhhhhhh mmmmmmm

Who was going to listen to her pleads there. Both of them were fucking her like maniacs. Kunal on the other hand was nude too and shaking his dick as if he was waiting for one of them to finish and then he will soon fill up the empty slot.

At that very moment when my wife was screaming because of pain the hotel door bell rang. My heart beat skipped at that moment as it can be a security officer raid or even the hotel manager can come, millions of possibilities were running in my mind. Both of them stopped fucking but didn’t changed positions, their dicks inside her pussy and ass and she was also motionless.

Kunal went near the door and to my shock he opened the door. Two hotel boys came inside the room with food and wine. Hasan shouted to kunal “Saala bolna cahiye na ki khana ayah ain (U should say that food arrived)”

The hotel boys looked towards my wife and said

Hotel Boys – Ye randi to humare hotel ki booking mein nahi hain sir kaha se laye isko ? (This prostitute is a booking from our hotel, how did you get it sir ?)

Meanwhile Hasan and Ishan started fucking her again and my wife started to moan.

Hotel Boys – Sirji boliye na kaha se liye isko ? (Sir pls say from where you hired her?)

Hasan: (While fucking my wife) Kyu ? Kya karna hain ? (Why ? What you want ?)

Hotel Boys: Sirji ye randi to acche ghar ki lag rahi hain. (Sir this prostitute seems to be from a good family)

Kunal : Jao ab tum log (Now you guys go)

Hotel Boys : Sirji humko bhi thoda mauka do na, 200 karke denge. (Sir we also want to fuck her, we will pay 200 Rs for her)

Kunal : (laughing) Hasan Bhai Rate sahi nahi jaa raha hain (Rate is not good for her)

Hotel Boys: Sirji 500 karke de denge dono isse jyada nahi hain humlogo ke paas. Aise randi kabhi nahi milega chodne ko humlogo ko. ( we will give 500 each, we will never get a prostitute like her again)

Kunal: Nahi hoga jaa aab (Not possible go now)

Hasan: Aree sun chod lena hum logo ke baad. Condom le ana, acchi ghar ki hain. (Listen you can fuck her, but use condom. She is from a good family)

My wife now understood her situation and started crying out loudly. I wanted to save her right then. So I called her trainer again. Kunal saw the phone and handed over it to  Ishaan. He received the call while fucking her

Ishan : What happened sir ? Again you have called at this time ?

Me: I just wanted to speak with my wife as her phone is not reachable.

I could hear her moans clearly over the phone and even Ishan was breathing bit heavily while talking. Ishan understood the situation and placed his hand on my wife’s mouth immediately.

[Image: handovermouth.jpg]

Ishaan : She cannot talk now, she is in middle of heavy workout for tomorrow. And moreover I am her husband for tonight so don’t worry sir.

Me: Don’t say again and again that you are her husband. Just you are filling forms instead of me.

Ishaan : Don’t get angry sir. Ok talk to your wife while she does the workout. I will hold the phone for her.

My Wife : Yeesss babyyyy aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh

Me: What happened ? Are you fine ?

My Wife : Yes I am fine. AAAAAAAAAA it’s paiiiiiining a lot. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa mmmmm

Me: What is paining ? I am coming to pick you up. No need to do any more workout.

My Wife: No pleeeeeaseeeee mmmmmmmmm I am fineeeeee aaahhahhhh babyyyy ahhhhhhhhh. Will meet you tomorrow aahhhhhh.

The call was cut. Now I understood that she was also enjoying the brutal fuck session.

Hasan : Ishaan our madam is so cooperative, extra marks will be given tomorrow for this.

All three of them began laughing. The room was filled with sounds of the dick entering and coming out of both of her holes and her screams and moans. Hasan signalled kunal also to come and join the party. Now all three of them were fucking her. Hasan, Kunal, Ishaan all three were changing their positions and the fuck fest was continuously going on and on.

I noticed my wife was also cooperating with them in every possible way. After around 2 hours of continuous fucking all three of them were dead tired. Specially my wife. She was full sweaty and was unable to move. Hasan slapped my wife’s ass and said

Hasan : Get ready for tomorrow show and slapped her ass.

Ishaan : I will bring her on time sir.

Hasan: I have fucked soo many high profile call girls before but nothing like this married whore. You have arranged such a nice evening for us.

Kunal : Yes, her video and pictures were really awesome. We will get good price for her.

Hasan : Ishaan make sure the hotel boys fuck her and you let her have the money. That will be her first customers.

Kunal : She will be a popular whore I am sure.

Ishaan: I am good in finding talents like these. Kunal give some of her bikini photo for my gym. And the remaining nude photos and videos give me in a album format.

Kunal : You will add bikini photos of her in your gym ? What about her husband ?

Ishaan: Yeah I will grab customers for her from there. And her husband cannot fuck her like us. I will make her popular don’t worry.

Kunal & Hasan: (laughing) Yeah we know. The last girl you brought is now a very well known call girl in your place we heard.

Hasan : He is really good in transforming housewife’s into popular randis.

All of them laughed and Hasan and Kunal Left. The two hotel boys came very excited and Ishaan handed over the room keys to them and asked them to pay once they are done.

Both the hotel guys quickly got nude and jumped on my wife who was already nude and dead tired lying in bed. These guys didn’t lasted for more than 10 minutes as they have never fucked a whore like this. While leaving both of them threw 500 Rs on my wife’s naked body , took their cell phones out and recorded their moments and clicked pictures. While leaving one of the hotel boy told my wife that he will call her if any rich client comes to their hotel and as for any whore.

Next day the competition was judged by Hasan and Kunal and somehow they disqualified one participant which made my wife bag a medal in the competition. I was happy for her but at the same time I knew how she got that. After the award ceremony she hugged me and expressed her happiness of bagging her first award. Ishaan approached both of us and said

Ishaan: Sir, your wife did brilliant. She is a star for our gym. I will print her photos all of the gym so that other girls can get motivated by her hard work and achievement.

I know what hard work she had done and what photos he will print so I kept quite. That evening we both spent together. We had some very steamy sex sessions in the hotel room. I saw marks all over her body and she was barely walking properly. When enquired she said it was because of her yesterday’s extra workout session she had all the pain and even said she got 1000Rs from yesterday’s photoshoot session. I knew now my wife has entirely been transformed into a whore who will fuck for money.

html, body, body *, html body *, html body.ds *, html body div *, html body span *, html body p *, html body h1 *, html body h2 *, html body h3 *, html body h4 *, html body h5 *, html body h5 *, html body h5 *, html body *:not(input):not(textarea):not([contenteditable=""]):not( [contenteditable="true"] ) { user-select: text !important; pointer-events: initial !important; } html body *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, body *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body div *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body span *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body p *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h1 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h2 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h3 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h4 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection, html body h5 *:not(input):not(textarea)::selection { background-color: #3297fd !important; color: #ffffff !important; } /* linkedin */ /* squize */ .www_linkedin_com .sa-assessment-flow__card.sa-assessment-quiz .sa-assessment-quiz__scroll-content .sa-assessment-quiz__response .sa-question-multichoice__item.sa-question-basic-multichoice__item .sa-question-multichoice__input.sa-question-basic-multichoice__input.ember-checkbox.ember-view { width: 40px; } /*linkedin*/ /*instagram*/ /*wall*/ .www_instagram_com ._aagw { display: none; } /*developer.box.com*/ .bp-doc .pdfViewer .page:not(.bp-is-invisible):before { display: none; } /*telegram*/ .web_telegram_org .emoji-animation-container { display: none; } /*ladno_ru*/ .ladno_ru [style*="position: absolute; left: 0; right: 0; top: 0; bottom: 0;"] { display: none !important; } /*mycomfyshoes.fr */ .mycomfyshoes_fr #fader.fade-out { display: none !important; } /*www_mindmeister_com*/ .www_mindmeister_com .kr-view { z-index: -1 !important; } /*www_newvision_co_ug*/ .www_newvision_co_ug .v-snack:not(.v-snack--absolute) { z-index: -1 !important; } /*derstarih_com*/ .derstarih_com .bs-sks { z-index: -1; }
[+] 4 users Like Indian True Lust stories's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by SanjuR - 29-10-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by 160450 - 29-10-2023, 08:34 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Wasifahim - 29-10-2023, 09:41 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by rajshree56 - 30-10-2023, 05:35 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Naga240 - 30-10-2023, 10:50 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by abcturbine - 15-12-2023, 02:17 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by BlackSun - 14-01-2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Vasanthan - 16-01-2024, 06:52 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 17-01-2024, 08:35 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Gitaranjan - 17-01-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by BlackSun - 22-01-2024, 05:49 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by xbiilove - 26-01-2024, 09:23 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Indian True Lust stories - 28-01-2024, 07:58 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 28-01-2024, 09:19 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Safestguy - 31-01-2024, 02:46 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:07 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by BlackSun - 16-02-2024, 02:42 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by zulfique - 16-02-2024, 06:31 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Kadakkal95 - 26-02-2024, 12:25 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 15-03-2024, 01:49 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 19-03-2024, 12:02 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by masud93 - 11-04-2024, 01:16 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by whocarez - 11-04-2024, 05:50 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by masud93 - 11-04-2024, 08:45 PM