Fantasy Married Innocent Bengali Wife
New Update

Next day morning I asked her whether I can drop her to bus stand or not to which she agreed. There I saw the trainer and enquired about other participants to which he replied they will board the bus from their respective stops. Finally at 9:40 am they boarded the bus and left. I was very tensed to know what will happen there so I applied for leave in office for 4 days and booked a ticket for Pondicherry and boarded the very next bus. I thought of a plan and wanted to execute that perfectly without making them doubt.

I reached Pondicherry after 2hours of their arrival. Luckily I knew the hotel in which there were going to stay I have read the name of the hotel in her conversation. I booked a hotel just 2buildings away from that. I went to the market and bought a spy camera which looks like a button. I now just need something of her to attach that camera. I called her at night and asked her regarding her stay to which she replied that it was nice and very comfortable. Next day morning I directly went to place where the competition was going on. Seeing me there my wife was shocked and I can clearly see the irritation on the face of the trainer. I told my wife I came there to support her and asked her where she was staying. To which the trainer replied that they were staying in a dormitory given by sports academy and regular people are not allowed there. I gave a good look around and saw 4 female participants only including my wife and in the mens division there were in total 20 participants. So definitely this is not a big event, some small event organised by the local gyms to motivate young talents.

Now I knew I could not stay with my wife at night so it was not possible to see what she was doing if I do not implement my idea right now. So while sitting there I took out my phone and cloned it with my wife’s phone. So that means now I can see all her msgs, hear her phone calls even without having her cell phone. This was the first phase of my plan. The second phase was implementing the spy cameras. The spy cameras has a magnetic back with a memory card of 128 GB inside and the best part of these cameras is it can transmit direct live feed data to the server it is connected to.  I had set my things and left the place.

Evening I tried to see what is visible from the camera, but the bag was placed in such a way I could only see blank walls but the phone gave me some inputs. I heard the conversation between the trainer and my wife.

Trainer : baby, why is your husband coming behind you every time ?

My wife: I have no clue, but I hope he doesn’t doubt

Trainer: Even if he doubts he cannot do anything.

My wife: hmm ( with a kissing sound)

[Image: Thick-Indian-Milf-With-Big-Ass-Nude-And-...os_010.jpg]

Trainer: get ready now, I am going to take you to meet tomorrow’s judge for your show.

My wife: have you seen the other three participants, all ripped and I donot have any muscle like them.

Trainer : That I will manage, now wear the stockings and that mini skirt I asked you to bring.

My Wife : I thought I will wear them when we will go to the beach.

Trainer: You are mad. You will wear bikini only for the next two days nothing else.

After that I heard the room door got shut and there was silence. I was very frustrated as I cannot see anything through both the cameras. I again switch my mobile screen to see anything through the cameras and this time I got visuals. 

[Image: preview_def.mp4.jpg]

But all I can see is her legs. She was walking down the hallway wearing stockings  and I can see her skirt flutter with her movement. I switched on the mobile audio and heard the trainer speak

Trainer: You will do just as I say. If we can win any prize it will boost my gym’s name and I will get few more clients.

My Wife: but what I have to do there

Trainer: Just a simple photoshoot and talk with the judges

My wife: What type of photoshoot?

Trainer: You will see.
[+] 3 users Like Indian True Lust stories's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by SanjuR - 29-10-2023, 12:35 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by 160450 - 29-10-2023, 08:34 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Wasifahim - 29-10-2023, 09:41 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by rajshree56 - 30-10-2023, 05:35 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Naga240 - 30-10-2023, 10:50 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by abcturbine - 15-12-2023, 02:17 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by BlackSun - 14-01-2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Vasanthan - 16-01-2024, 06:52 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 17-01-2024, 08:35 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Gitaranjan - 17-01-2024, 09:15 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by BlackSun - 22-01-2024, 05:49 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by xbiilove - 26-01-2024, 09:23 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Indian True Lust stories - 27-01-2024, 11:57 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 28-01-2024, 09:19 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Safestguy - 31-01-2024, 02:46 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:07 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by BlackSun - 16-02-2024, 02:42 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by zulfique - 16-02-2024, 06:31 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Kadakkal95 - 26-02-2024, 12:25 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 15-03-2024, 01:49 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Xossiy - 19-03-2024, 12:02 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by masud93 - 11-04-2024, 01:16 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by Chandan - 11-04-2024, 09:35 AM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by whocarez - 11-04-2024, 05:50 PM
RE: Married Innocent Bengali Wife - by masud93 - 11-04-2024, 08:45 PM