Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Incest FUCKING SISTER IN A SNOWSTORM
They lay there, entangled, for a long time, until slowly each began to relax and let the other from their embrace. At long last Sam rolled off her and laid on his back again. Kelsey rolled over and molded her body into his side. Their chests rose and fell together.
The post orgasm warmth swallowed Sam. He didn't think he slept, but he must have dropped off a little, because the next thing he was aware of was the sensation of Kelsey, running her tongue over his nipple, her fingernails tracing slow circles on his abdomen. He moaned.
Kelsey took her mouth away from his nipple and smiled at him.
"I had to see what those nipples tasted like." She said. "I still don't see how your girlfriend does it. You're what, six inches taller than me? You nearly buried me at the end there. God, that part was hot. There I was, pinned down, my own brothers cock sliding in and out of me, my own cunt trying to hold onto it. Fuck me, I came so fucking hard, both times."
Her hand found his condom covered cock and slowly removed the condom, being careful not to spill it. She held it up for him to see. Then carefully set it over the side of the bed onto the floor.
"What happened to the other condom? I didn't see what you did with it."
Sam laughed. "Fuck if I remember." He sat up and looked around, trying to recreate changing the condom in his mind. He twisted and looked over the side of the bed. The condom lay there, spilled on the floor.
"Well, I hope they've got a carpet cleaner hidden somewhere in this house."
Kelsey laughed softly and then snuggled back into him as he laid back down. He pulled her in close and they lay comfortably together.
"God," Sam said, "after I came that first time, I can't believe how fast I was hard again. There was something about having my sister moaning and cumming on my cock. It was like my cock would not let go of it."
Kelsey reached down and squeezed him lightly.
"You were amazing brother. I haven't cum like that in a while. Usually, I need a bit of time to recover before the second orgasm, but when you started fucking me again, my greedy little pussy couldn't get enough. That first time, I rarely have a penetration only orgasm, but fuck me, I did that time."
They snuggled back in together on the bed. 
"Jesus," Kelsey said, "I left one hell of a wet spot. We need to get these sheets off before we stain the couch."
Reluctantly, Sam rolled out of bed. Kelsey followed him and together they stripped the sheets. Kelsey bundled them together and took them down the hallway. 
"There's a small washer and drier in the hall closet." She called back to him. Sam heard her open the door just as Kelsey called out "Found it!". Together, they gathered their clothes and took them to the washer as well. Sam loaded the detergent and started it. Naked, they stood and contemplated the machine.
"Shower?" Kelsey asked.
"Shower." Sam agreed, and then wrapped his arm around her waist and walked her into the master bedroom.
"Oh look." Kelsey said, "There's a perfectly good bedroom, and here we were fucking on the couch like mad monkeys."
Sam laughed and started the shower. 
The rest of the day passed in a slow and sensual haze. The storm outside was constantly rising and falling as the snow deepened and spun into drifts. On several occasions they found themselves standing at the windows, gazing out at the raw power and majesty of a Sierra snowstorm, arms wrapped around each other. 
Around noon, the sudden chiming of their cell phones snapped them out of their post-sex reverie. The return of cell service meant they both settled in and returned texts and phone calls from family, friends, and lovers checking up on them. When the cell phone service dropped again in the early afternoon, they both felt a sense of relief. The world of modern communications was a wonder, but sometimes it was a wonder it didn't make more people drop off the grid. There was something to be said for the silence and the rawness of the winter storm.
After a late lunch, they found themselves curled on the bed in the great room again, listening to the radio and simply cuddled together. Sam slowly ran his fingertips over his sister's body, exploring all her curves. Kelsey matched his exploration with her own, tracing her nails over her brother's skin. The slow caresses brought their arousal back to life.

Paul_Chance

………….4
जिंदगी की राहों में रंजो गम के मेले हैं.
भीड़ है क़यामत की फिर भी  हम अकेले हैं.

thanks
[+] 1 user Likes neerathemall's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
FUCKING SISTER IN A SNOWSTORM - by neerathemall - 22-11-2023, 10:57 AM
RE: FUCKING SISTER IN A SNOWSTORM - by neerathemall - 27-01-2024, 02:17 PM
RE: FUCKING SISTER IN A SNOWSTORM - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:24 PM