Adultery Lively and hot cuckold story
Part 4

We will call the last event day as shock day when Shilpa had sex with javed in front of me for the 1st time.

Fast Forward 1 month to Shock day.
Shilpa has become dominant in our relationship. She has started telling me to do daily house chores like sweeping, making morning tea, washing utensils etc. Shilpa now meets javed almost every day either in his office or his flat or in some hotels. Recently even javed started coming to our house.
I’ve resigned from job and started documentation for starting company (as told by javed) to get municipal contracts/tenders, with a condition, Shilpa will be 51% and I should be 49% shareholder in a company. Javed shall have 10% cut from the company.

Fast Forward 3 months to Shock Day.
Now most of house chores except cooking are my responsibility, Shilpa takes care of the cooking part. Javed and Shilpa have stopped meeting outside and are now meeting at our home only.
I’m relieved from the job after serving notice period. Company formation is completed and I’m now waiting to get first work in our company.
The day I was relieved from the job, Javed took me and Shilpa out for a dinner. He asked me to drive and both of them sat behind. Shilpa was dressed in a Sleevless black tight top and blue denim, gifted by javed. They both started kissing, fondling in car. I was looking from the mirror and was getting hard on.
We reached to hotel, Javed order Drinks and starter. Then he informed us agenda of today’s dinner meeting. He said, from today onwards you should call me Sir and Shilpa as Mam. From today whenever I will be coming to your place, your duties will be
1. Open door with smile for me.
2. Greeting me and thanking me saying Thank you sir for coming to pleasure my wife.
3. Prepare table and serve us meals.
4. Serve us drinks.
5. Be available all the time when I and Shilpa are having sex for any help we need.
6. We will be calling you cuck from now on.
And be relax all this arrangement is going to be only when three of us are there.

I said angrily, you want to call me cuck? Fuck I’m not agreeing to this. To which Shilpa replied so you are OK with other conditions except being called as cuck? Javed replied he has no option than to agree. I said yes with little reluctance.
We finished our drinks and dinner, Javed asked me to get the car from the parking, I felt like he ordered me like a driver. I obeyed and went to take out car. Javed and Shilpa were coming laughing with Javed’s hand around Shilpa’s waist. Both of them slide in back seat and I drove back to our home. On the way back Javed asked me do you have whiskey at home? I said I don’t. he asked me to stop on a liquor shop and get bottle of whiskey for him and vodka for Shilpa. I Stopped at a liquor shop Javed handed me money, I went and bought whiskey and vodka and returned. We reached home.
Javed asked us to go upstairs and he will follow. I and Shilpa went, we both were sitting on sofa in the living room. After 5 minutes doorbell rang, I opened the door it was Javed, he stepped in, I closed the door and was going inside that when Javed grabbed me by shirt and turned my face to him, he then slapped me very tight, I stumbled and was in anger, I said what’s this behavior. He said did you forget the rules I explained you sometime back. And you had objection in we calling you cuck, right? He held my balls and started squeezing and said do you still have problem?? I was crying in pain and somehow managed to say no I don’t have any problem, please leave me. He released my balls, it took me 30-40 seconds to regain my senses. Shilpa was looking all this quietly. Javed said now better be a good cuck and recall the rules. I understood I have no option in life now than to agree and obey whatever Javed and Shilpa tells me. Javed said I’m stepping out and will ring the doorbell, hope you follow the rules this time. He went out.
I closed the door, he rang the bell again, I opened the door with a fake smile, he came inside, I said thank you sir for coming to pleasure my beautiful wife. As soon as I said this, Shilpa came running and hugged javed and started kissing him. I felt like this is what both of them were planning while coming out of hotel.
Both of them sat on Sofa, I went to kitchen and prepared peg of Whiskey in one glass and vodka in one glass, I came in living room asking soda or water and juice combination to Javed and Shilpa, they were lip locked and Javed was taking her top off. I asked sir you want full soda with whiskey or water also. He said half soda and half water, then I asked her, mam what do you want with vodka, we have orange and mixed berry juices at home, she said would like it with orange juice. I went to kitchen to prepare the drink and returned with two glasses in a tray. Both off them were in just their undies and Javed was sucking her boobs vigorously, Shilpa had her eyes closed and her hands around his neck. I kept try on the center table and went to cover all windows with the curtain.
When I returned, javed said hey cucky, come here and give me a sip of my drink, i lifted his whiskey glass and was handing it over to him, he signaled to bring the glass to his lips. I was giving a sip of whiskey to the man who was sucking my wife’s breast in front of me. He took a sip and signaled me to keep the glass, then Shilpa ordered me to give her a sip. I was giving vodka sip to my own beautiful wife who was seating in lap of another man with her undies only, which javed was taking off when she was sipping the vodka.
This scene sent rock hard wave to my dick and it got erected. Javed observed the bulge in my pant and ordered me to take off my clothes. I was reluctant to get naked in front of other man but then I remembered the slap and balls squeezed some time ago. I obeyed and undressed myself. Looking at my erect dick, Javed said, looks like you are enjoying being cucked and serving us drink when we make out. So henceforth you will always serve us drinks whenever we are in mood to drink and have sex.
Both of them stood up and took off each other’s undies while kissing, Shilpa had her hands crossed in his neck, javed lifted her with both hands, Shilpa wrapped her legs around his waist. Javed started walking to the bedroom, Shilpa ordered me to bring their drinks. Javeds semi erect big dick was touching shilpa’s ass while he was walking. I followed them with their drinks. Javed was a strong man; he was still holding Shilpa in his hands and was kissing and caressing her lips.
After some time, he kept her on bed and asked me to give them drinks. Then Shilpa ordered me to collect their clothes and hang them on hangers. I went to living room and cleared the mess, then organized everything in kitchen. I started to hear Shilpa’s moaning, I went to bedroom and Javed had started fucking her in doggy position. I stood there in corner, after couple of minutes javed signaled for drinks, he finished the remaining whiskey in 1 sip and started stroking fast. After some time, they changed the position and before starting again Shilpa asked me for drink and she too finished remaining vodka in 1 sip. She ordered me to wash glasses, turn off lights and bring water bottle to bedroom. I did as order. After 14-15 minutes if stroking javed shoot his load on her Shilpa’s boobs, and collapsed on bed. Shilpa was moving to bathroom to clean herself to which javed resisted. He asked me to bring some napkin and wipe off the cum off her boobs. I was feeling humiliated but went to bathroom and took one towel and went near Shilpa. Javed was moving his hand on Shilpa’s pussy. I was wiping off another man’s cum off my wife’s boobs and he was playing with her pussy. This scene gave kick to Shilpa and she pulled javed’s face near her and she started kissing him. I went to bathroom, and bought moist towel and wiped her boobs with it. Shilpa ordered me to clean javed’s dick just like her boob. Javed replied you did a good cleaning job. Do it always. You will be rewarded for it. I gave them water; Shilpa ordered me to sleep on the floor and both of them slept on the bed. After 15-20 minutes javed said he will have to leave, as he has some work early morning tomorrow. Shilpa ordered me to bring his dress. She started dressing him, all while she was still naked. After dressed javed kissed Shilpa and said good bye. I went behind javed, he opened the door and left, I closed the door and returned to bedroom. I was about to sleep on the floor and realized how mentally I accepted myself as a cuckold. Shilpa said oh come on cuck darling, come sleep with me on the bed, you should sleep on floor, only when Javed is here on this bed.
Next morning, I got a call from Javed that I got a work worth 50 lakhs, and said your last night performance is rewarded.
[+] 2 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Lively and hot cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 03:26 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 11:22 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by LustyLeo - 27-01-2024, 07:22 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by Asli lund - 27-01-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by Dumeelkumar - 31-01-2024, 07:30 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:04 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by zulfique - 16-02-2024, 06:34 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by choocha - 16-02-2024, 09:49 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by adangamaru - 16-02-2024, 06:41 PM