Adultery Lively and hot cuckold story
The next day I opened my laptop and connected to internet first thing in the morning. I knew that Shilpa often used my laptop for checking her emails, accessing her facebook account. What she didn't know was that I had installed a key logger program in my laptop that logged all the keyboard keys and stored them for over 6 months. It was mandatory policy of our company, although the key database would be stored on the laptop itself. And I could access all those keystrokes using software and know all the keys and my wife had pressed with her login.
I opened the keystroke database and filtered it for all key strokes entered by Shilpa. Soon enough I found www.facebook.com and then immediately after, I found her user name and then her password. I never was social networking guy even when I was working software and didn't even have a facebook account myself. But I knew about it and how it could be used.
Then I logged on the facebook using her account. And there it was. Right up there on the top was Javed's most recent post. It read "Hi sexpot, would you like to come to Lonavala this week end?" It was dated Wednesday. I checked for her reply and it read "I don't know if I can manage it."
But now I was pretty sure where Shilpa was now. She definitely wasn't with her parents. I quickly checked all the posts from Javed. There were a whooping 115 messages from him. I started right at the bottom, right at the first messages. As I expected, the first one was just a week after that fateful night. Initially the messages were pretty innocuous.
"Do you remember me? I am Javed."
"How are you doing? Where do you work?"
"Would you like to talk to me on phone? This is my number."
"Would you like to meet some day? How about some coffee?
I checked my wife's replies as well and she seemed pretty responsive to him. Soon enough I found one reply in which my wife had shared her number with him.
Messages like this had gone on for almost 3 months and then suddenly the messages had reduced in number, but the tone had changed. Probably because she had shared number now they talked on the phone rather than on facebook. Now the messages had much more personal tone.
"You looked very sexy in that red sari today. Why don't you wear a sleeveless blouse with that? You would look lovely with your naked arms."
"Hey beautiful, you looked amazing today with open hair. Why don't you keep it open all the time?"
"I would like to have some of your pictures baby. Please post some for me."
And then finally there was one about going to Lonavala. I was shocked to the core. My wife was having a serious affair with Javed. But I couldn't find much more from facebook as there was nothing much in it. I stored her user name and password in a password protected file and saved it. Then got up and went to shower. I needed to freshen up.
Once I had done so, I called up Shilpa's parents and confirmed that she wasn't with them as I expected. She wasn't and that was the end of that. All I needed to decide was what I can do about it. I couldn't do anything till Shilpa got back and she had said that she will be back on Sunday night.
I was terribly angry and pissed off as I waited for Shilpa on Sunday night. It was almost 8:30 PM when I finally decided to call Shilpa. But just as I was about to dial, I finally heard our door bell ring. I got up from the sofa and opened the door and there she was. She came inside and put her suitcase down on the floor.
"How was your trip to your parents?" I asked her as she removed her sandals and sat on the sofa. I closed the door. I meant it to mock her, but the coolness with which she answered really surprised me.
"Yes, it was good. Daddy was asking why you didn't come." It really blew up my patience. She was cheating on me. She wasn't even with her dad and she had the cool impertinence telling me he asked why I didn't come.
"You bitch; do you think I am that stupid?" My outburst surprised her as she reeled back.
"Why are you talking like that?" Shilpa got up and tried to come up to me. But even before she could reach me, I slapped her face hard. Shilpa was shocked and she swayed and reeled on the sofa once again.
"You slut, since you have met Javed, you have been cheating on me. I know you never went to your parents. I know you were with Javed in Lonavala getting fucked by him." Shilpa looked incredulous and tried to get up. But I advanced on her and grabbed her hair.
"Do you think I am an idiot not to find out a simple thing like that?" Shilpa cried out as I hurt her hair.
"Avinash, you are mistaken. There must be some misunderstanding." But I pulled her hard and slapped her once again. I was really angry and simply was not in control of myself.
"You lying bitch, I have seen your facebook posts as well as I have called your parents. They knew nothing about you coming to meet them." Shilpa's eyes widened as she judged the truth in my eyes. She looked at me in fear, but I tried to slap her once again. This time she evaded my hand and twisted her hand and got herself free.
"You are crazy, I was at home." But even she knew that her arguments were useless and she knew it. She kept watching me as I went on ranting about her. But she kept on crying and I kept hitting her a few times before she finally got up and ran away to her bedroom and locked her in.
I banged on the bedroom door for quite some time, but she didn't open and finally I stopped after shouting after her for quite some time. Then I went in and slept on the sofa.
[+] 2 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Lively and hot cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 03:26 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 11:08 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by LustyLeo - 27-01-2024, 07:22 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by Asli lund - 27-01-2024, 02:19 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by Dumeelkumar - 31-01-2024, 07:30 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by sri7869 - 01-02-2024, 10:04 PM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by zulfique - 16-02-2024, 06:34 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by choocha - 16-02-2024, 09:49 AM
RE: Lively and hot cuckold story - by adangamaru - 16-02-2024, 06:41 PM