Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
All three of us went to the mall on Saturday. John selected Nisha’s Saree, and Nisha selected John’s dress,and her NEW MANGALSUTRA. Nisha selected costly mangal sutra, John paid for entire shopping. After returning home Nisha opened adult shopping websites and started browsing men undies. John also joined her. I will select your undie for our 1st night, said Nisha to John. Why not, I will be the one selecting your bra and panty after all dear, john replied. They selected multiple pairs of sexy inner wears. Nisha told me to bring my debit card to pay for it. Nisha was paying from my account for her and her 2nd hubby’s Innerwear which they wanted to wear on their wedding.
Then Nisha started browsing for parlors providing bridal packages. She was searching for parlors from Mysore, I understood she was taking complete care to keep it secret and that’s why she avoided parlors in Bangalore. She selected one, took their number. She called on that number discussed everything in detail disconnected the call. She asked me to download Mantras for Phere. I did that. Then she told me to finalize bedroom decorator also from Mysore. I selected couple of good decorators and noted their numbers. Spoke with them and finalized one decorator.
I asked my wife when you are planning to get married with John by the way. Next Saturday answered John, we had discussed this and that why we want to finish most of the tasks this week. Nisha requested me to find Hawan pot for Phere and kalash for Bride entry to house.
Nisha told me the plan, first we will call decorator to decorate the bedroom. And then parlor person will come to make me and john ready. While we get ready, you should make Havan and phere mantra ready. Phere should start at 7.00 Pm. Once it is done, you need to fill the kalash with rice and keep it on door entrance. When there is no one in the corridor, I will go out and then come inside with John crossing kalash. Then we will offer prayer to god.
Finally the day came, Decorator reached our home in the morning and started decorating the bed and bedroom. He finished his task in 2.5 hours and left. After 30 minutes around 2 pm parlor lady came she went to other bedroom and started grooming John, John was ready wearing his maroon colored sherwani meanwhile Nisha was getting ready with my help. She wore her specially ordered bra which was black in color and was barely covering 25% of her boobs and there was a thong which had written officially yours in pussy side and a string on rear side which was hidden between her asscheeks. She started wearing her blouse and petticoat. Then she wore her Wedding saree which had a matching color with john’s Sherwani.
After around 30 minutes Parlor lady had groomed john completely. John was looking extremely handsome in maroon sherwani. Then Nisha came in bedroom and parlor lady started working on Nisha. Nisha had already finished waxing, facial, mehandi etc one day before. After about 1.30 hours Nisha was ready with the complete makeup. I paid to parlor lady and asked her to leave.
Then I started setting up Pooja, hawan pot, phere mantras and all. I called John and Nisha to the Hall to start the Phere, I was calling my wife and her lover who was going to be her husband now to get married in my home itself. They came and sat near the Pooja, I gave Mangalsutra and kumkum to John. He Filled kumkum in Nisha’s hairs and then put mangalsutra around her neck. Then I played the Phere mantras and tied knot of Nisha’s saree with John’s Chunari. They started taking turns around the hawan pot. Finally the rituals were over and Nisha was now married to John officially. I Had clicked few photos of all this rituals as told by Nisha.
They went and sat on sofa and I started removing all stuff from the place and clean everything.
It was around 8.30Pm, Generally all the people in our apartment close their doors for night at around 8 pm.
Nisha asked me to check for next ritual’s possibility. I opened the door and checked outside, doors of all the other flats on our floor were closed. I wend and prepared a kalash filled with rice, placed a paper near the door and placed the kalash on doorline. I checked once more the doors of our neighbors. Nisha went with John outside the flat, My heart was beating like a hell in a worry that nobody should see them in this attire. My wife was standing in door with her new husband and was supposed to enter our house one more time as a newly wed bride of her 2nd hubby. She touched the kalash so that rice gets spilled out of kalash as the new bride enters the home. John followed Nisha. Nisha took him to Small prayer room and they took blessings from the god.
I checked outside, thank god nobody seen us doing all that. I offered juice to newly wed bride and groom and went to clean the door area. John and Nisha finished the juice and then moved to bedroom. I prepared the Milk with all the ingredients which Nisha had bought few days ago to enjoy her Suhaagraat with her new hubby, I made it as told by Nisha and took it to the bedroom. They were lip locked. Nisha took the glass from me and gave it to John saying, This is a special milk for our suhagraat. This will help us to have best sex we ever had. John took the glass from her, thanked me and Nisha and drank it completely. I congratulated both of them for their marriage and was moving out of bedroom. John called me and said hey Rahul, I might need your help today, I’m not used to remove this Indian clothes of Nisha please stay back here. I did as ordered by john. They started kissing, john started removing Nisha’s jwellery and ornaments one by one. Nisha gestured me to come and remove john’s clothes for her. I went and helped john to take off his sherwani and hang it to the hanger. Then she ordered me to take off his pant. I removed his pant and kept it aside. Nisha requested me to record her suhagraat with john as she felt it’s going to be the best sex of her life. I took the camera and started recording as told. John asked my help to remove the saree, blouse and petticoat of Nisha.
I was taking off my wife’s clothes on her suhagraat with her 2nd hubby. John took off her bra and panty and started kissing and smootching her passionately. He turned Nisha back towards him and started caressing her boobs from backside. i could see nisha’s nipples had gone very tight and erect. John lifted Nisha and placed her on bed and started licking and fucking her pussy with his tongue. Nisha started moaning loudly. Then john stood and lifted Nisha in such a way to do 69 in standing position. Sometimes looking at them I feel I could have never satisfied Nisha in all such positions. Western men are really superior to Asian men. Nisha was sucking john’s cock and john was licking Nisha’s pussy. after sometime john asked Nisha to come in doggy style and started fucking her asshole with his tounge. Nisha was moaning with very high peak now. I understood this was the best anal fun she was having today. Milk had started showing its effect. After some time Nisha asked john to get laid and started sucking his cock and balls. Then she asked john to raise his legs in air and started licking his asshole. This was 1st time I saw my wife licking asshole. She never did it with me but was doing it happily for her 2nd hubby. Then she asked me to pause the video and help her to hold john’s leg in air so that she can eat his ass. I was holding John’s leg and my wife was sucking his asshole. My dick was hard like iron rod by now. I was feeling jealous as Nisha never agreed to lick my asshole but was doing it happily for john. John was moaning by the touch of nisha’s tongue on his asshole.
After sometime Nisha said to john, c’mon fuck me now, fuck me like anything today darling. I paused the video and went to take the condom from the drawer as it was my duty to put condom on John’s cock before they fuck. Nisha said wait wait wait Rahul, now he’s my hubby and he too owns this pussy completely like you. Henceforth you are free of your duty of putting condom on his cock. But I said what if you get pregnant? We’ll think about it later but today I want to feel his cock, I want his cock touch my pussy without any protection. John was lying on bed and Nisha came on top of him. She started riding his cock very fast. I could see her new mangal sutra and bangles moving with her and making noise. After some time Nisha went down and john came on top in missionary pose.
John fucked Nisha in the missionary position for some time and then they were doing it in doggy style. Nisha was bent on her hands which had mehndi on them. John was pounding Nisha very heavily. The sound of john’s body humping against Nisha’s ass was very loud today, I had never heard such a loud sound of their humping earlier. Also, Nisha’s moans were also very loud today. I saw a blood coming out of Nisha’s pussy and I was little worried for her but she was enjoying it. I could see it from her face.
Generally John cum’s in 12-15 minutes but today he fucked Nisha for almost 20 or more minutes and finally shoot his entire load inside nisha’s pussy and he fell on Nisha in missionary position. I waited there for some time to allow them to regain their senses. And offered them cold water. I asked Nisha how she bleed today, to which she said she wanted to offer a virgin pussy to john on their suhagraat, so she had undergone Hymenorrhaphy. Hearing that I understood Nisha was seriously in love with John. After hearing this John kissed Nisha and said I had best sex of my life today, thanks for that virgin pussy you offered me today. Nisha told me to clean her pussy and John’s cock. For the first time I was cleaning my wife’s pussy which was covered by semen of another man, her 2nd hubby. I requested them to carry on as I was feeling sleepy now. I went to another bedroom that night and slept. In the morning I asked how the night was. Both of them were still naked, Nisha said it was fabulous night of my life we had it one more time after you left and then we slept. Nisha was looking extremely gorgeous with a mehendi on her hands, kumkum in her forhead, bangles, and a mangalsutra on her neck. That mangalsutra reminded me that now she is a wife of one more man.
[+] 4 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 10:55 PM