Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
3 days after returning from office I saw John and my wife at home, both of them were naked and having coffee. I greeted them, went to bedroom, changed and came to hall. John said Cucky today you need to clean our pubic hairs. Go and bring hair remover, trimmer etc and prepare for it. My wife said, john lets do it with Hair removing cream as it makes me feel very soft down there. Alright, john answered. Both of them came to bed and lied on their back with spreading legs. 1st apply cram on my cock and Nisha’s pussy. John ordered me. I took spatula and started applying cream on my wife’s pussy and then on John’s cock, balls and surrounding area. John played songs on mobile and told me to wait for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes my wife told me to go to bathroom as hair remover cream and pubic hairs has to be wiped off. My wife came in bathroom with John. I took shower spray and started spraying water on their pubic areas. And started removing hairs by hand. Then I dried my wifes pussy and john’s cock with the towel and then they went to bedroom again. I cleaned the bathroom and came to bedroom, both of them were lying on their stomach. My wife told me to apply cream now on their anus and surrounding area. What a scen it was, my wife was lying with her lover and telling me to clean hairs around her and her lover’s ass. I took cream on spatula, hold spatula in one hand parted her ass cheeks to see her anus clearly and started applying cream. After finishing with her, she ordered me to do it carefully with john as she want to see his ass completely clean shaved. I parted John’s ass cheeks and applied cream uniformly everywhere. Again we went to bathroom and I washed off their asses, dried off cleaned bathroom and came back. Nisha ordered me to apply moisturizer to her pussy and ass. I did as told then she told me to apply moisturizer to John’s ass and cock.
After applying moisturizers John said, It really feels very smooth down there. Cucky here is your 3rd rule, you need to take care of my Ass and Cock and Nisha’s ass and pussy, keep them clean, remove hairs, in short grooming of our private parts will be your responsibility.
It had become routine kind of thing for us, I also got used to as a cuckold. JOhn’s coming home, me opening door for him, taking off his shoes and clothes, watching them naked all the time, putting condom on his cock before he fucks my wife in front of me, taking off condom from his cock after they are done, cleaning his cock, cleaning Nisha’s pussy, grooming their private parts etc etc. I had accepted it as my duties.
Many more similar sessions happened at our home and in John’s hotel till he was in India during this trip for around 2 months. We all enjoyed a lot. We will have many more erotic sessions on my next trip said john while we were dropping him at the airport. Rahul, you will have surprises for your life on my next trip.
[+] 3 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 10:38 PM