Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
Part 2
Once while going to office, my wife asked me, how serious you are about your cuckold fantasy. I said I would like to try it. She immediately said if you just want to try it I’m not ready, but if you want it to be for long time, I can think of it. Coz if we try it once there are 2 possibilities. One is if we do it and I like the game and you don’t, then I will want to do it again and again and you may not which will disturb me. Second is once you become cuckold and normal again, I would be confused on how to treat you. I suggest you take time and answer me.
I was thinking about what to say to Nisha in the evening. If I accept to be her cuck hubby I will have to do whatever she and her lover/s tell me to. I might not get similar love from my wife there onwards etc. hundreds of thoughts were running through my head.
In the evening after returning from the office, she asked me, so honey, what have you decided?
I said, darling, I want to clarify few things first. If I accept to be a cuckold, will your love for me hampered?
“Never” she answered very fast.
Will it be between you me and your lover only?
Off course Rahul, how the hell I can tell someone else about it, after all, we have to live in the same society.
Let me assure you, we will be same husband and wife for the entire world. I will respect and love at the highest priority except for our personal sessions.
Do you think cuckolding will give you pleasure?
I don’t know Rahul after you gifted me, John, I read a little about cuckold and watched some videos. I think I might like the idea.
Alright, then dear I’m ready to be your cuck hubby.
That’s so nice of you Rahul, I love you a lot.
So when to start? I asked her. She said I have a good idea. Next week there is John’s bday and he will be coming to India next to next week. Let’s give him a surprise. On John’s bday, we had a skype call, we wished him. John asked for his gift. My wife told him, that your gift is waiting in India for you.
John arrived in India, we went to the airport to receive him. I kept his bags in the car, and we started driving back. As usual, Nisha sat behind with John, they started kissing and caressing each other like a 22-year-old couple. John asked for his gift. My wife told him today evening you will get your gift in our home. We dropped him at the hotel and returned home. It was Saturday morning.
Nisha and john fixed the time for the evening over the phone. Nisha had prepared for this special evening, she had ordered slave kind of dress from an online site. She asked me to wear it. Nisha was grooming herself for this special day in our life. She was looking bombshell in one piece black colored sleeveless dress. Her assets were boozing out of the dress, her free and long hairs, dark red lipstick and what not. I saw her wearing new and provocating bikini set she had bought for this special evening.
We were ready and were waiting for John. Finally, doorbell rang, I was sitting in the corner of bedroom where Nisha ordered me to be. John came in, I heard door closed again. John complimented Nisha, I’ve never seen you in such a beautiful attire before. You are looking extremely gorgeous today. Nisha told, John your gift is waiting inside. Then let’s go baby, john answered. John lifted my wife in his arms and they came in bedroom. I was sitting in corner with slave dress it was just like thong barely covering my dick, a belt around my neck. John kept Nisha on bed and started laughing. What is this Nisha? Nisha answered its your gift John, my hubby has accepted to be our cuckold from today.
Oh really, the it’s the best b’day gift I have ever recd. But before accepting this gift, I’ve few conditions which I feel you both should know. If your hubby accepts to be the cuckold there will be some rules which he & you need to follow strictly. Nisha replied laughingly, anything for you honey. John said I will give list of primary rules in couple of days but to start with, 1st and most important rule is to obey all the orders without hesitation. I said can I say something. Both of them said yes. I said I will do most of the things except for being human toilet. To which they both looked at each other and said we accept that.
My wife ordered me to undress john, while they were kissing each other. I went near them, took off John’s T shirt, they continued kissing and john was caressing her boobs. Nisha signaled me to take off john’s pant. I did as ordered. I could see little bulge in John’s undie. I was rock hard while pulling his pants down thinking in mind, I’m pulling a man’s pant who is going to fuck my wife now. They saw bulge in my pant and Nisha said so you liking this show haaa . I said yes mam.
John lifted Nisha vertically while sucking her boobs and signaled me to lick her pussy from the bottom. I was sitting in from of john and licking nisha’s pussy by sidelining her thong. John’s dick was right in front of me while licking nisha’s pussy upside. After some time John kept Nisha on bed. My wife was sitting on bed with her dress pulled down by john leaving her boobs opened. Rahul please take off john’s undie for me. I went near john, john was standing close to my wife seating on bed. I pulled his undie down and his dick shoot out with salute. Now collect all his clothes and put them properly and come here again, said Nisha.
I folded John’s T shirt and Undie and kept it on the table and hanged his pant to the hanger. Again I went and sat near bed, Nisha took John’s Cock in her hand and said, look at this big manly cock, it makes me go mad when it goes inside my pussy, I feel like real woman. She started sucking john’s cock. After sometime they went in 69 position. John told me to bring some juice for both of them. I went to kitchen, poured juice in 2 glasses and brought them in a tray. I gave them glasses. They slept beside each other and took glasses from me. Nisha ordered me to get the condom from the drawer, I took a piece of condom and went to bed, Nisha was sucking john. I took out the condom from packet and was giving it to my wife. Oh wait wait wait, here come your 1st rule cucky said John, from today onwards it will be your duty to be ready with condom and put it on my cock before I fuck her in front of you. I had no option. I went near his cock, Nisha gave his cock in my hand, I kept condom on his cock head and started pulling it down through the shaft. My cock was iron hard with the situation. I was putting a condom on another man’s cock to fuck my wife and my wife was enjoying it. As a cuckold I was enjoying this new things a lot.
John was lying on bed, my wife came on top of him. Nisha was guiding his cock to her pussy, it went in but again came out sliding. John ordered me, cucky help your wife to take my cock inside her pussy. I held his cock and pushed it inside my wife’s pussy. I couldn’t control myself and started stroking my dick, I came in just 20-30 seconds. Both of them started laughing and Nisha said, looks like cucky enjoying looking his wife riding real mans big cock. She looked at me and said even before start me fucking, you came. Now see how john fucks your wife.
John was fucking my wife in from of me in different positions for about 20-25 minutes. They were sipping their juices and I was seating their holding their glasses. I was enjoying my cuckold fantasy for the first time. A western man fucking my wife and I was serving them. Finally john came inside Nisha. Nisha fell on John. They were quite for about a minute, and then they both slept beside each other. It was fucking hot scene. My wife was lying naked beside a man who has fucked her hard in different position. He was lying with a condom on his cock with his cum & I a cuckold seating beside bed watching them. After some time Nisha called me to take off the condom from John’s cock. I went and removed condom from his cock. Nisha told me to wipe and clean his cock with tissue and then with napkin. I did as ordered like a obedient cuckold.
Nisha kissed John’s cock and said thanks to him. John went to Bathroom to pee. Nisha was still lying on bed. John came out of the toilet and asked me wipe urine off his cock with tissue. Here is your 2nd rule cucky. “Every time I finish fucking your beautiful wife, you need to take off the condom from my cock, hold my cock and take me to bathroom for peeing. Hold my cock wile I pee in commode, flush, clean my cock and bring me back”. I felt humiliated but now I had no option. Nisha told me to prepare coffee for both of them. They went to the hall naked, switched on the TV. I went to kitchen, made coffee and took it to the hall. My wife was sitting on john’s lap with holding his cock in her ass crack. I gave them coffee. Nisha ordered me to rearrange the bedroom and bring their cloths.
I went to bedroom corrected bed, organized each and everything like it was earlier. Collected nisha’s bra, panty & dress and John’s undie t shirt and pant. And came to hall. They had finished their cups. John went to Washroom. Nisha told me to stand outside bathroom with towel in hands. John came out of the washroom. Took towel from me and dried himself. He went to hall. Nisha called me and told me to dress John. Start with t shirt she said. I helped John to wear a t shirt. Then I took his undie and sat below. John inserted his legs in undie I was pulling his undie up, John stopped me in between. He told me to get Nisha’s lipstick, I brought Nisha’s dark red lipstick. John told Nisha, I need your lip marks on my cock and ass. He ordered me to apply lipstick on my wife’s lips.
One more fucking hot scene I was going through. I was putting lipstick on my wife’s lips to kiss another man’s cock and ass so that he can have lip marks on his assets. Nisha took John’s cock in hand and kissed it along the length leaving a complete lip mark. She turned john and was about to kiss his ass cheeks. John told me again to apply lipstick. I did as told. Nisha gave 4 lip marks on John’s both ass cheeks. Now pull the undie up, said john to me. Make sure that you don’t wipe off my girlfriend’s lip marks he said to me. Then I helped him to wear pant.
John was about to leave, Nisha was still naked, I was still in my slave dress and belt on my neck. John told me to remember the rules as he don’t like to tell the rules again and again. John left.
Nisha told me to make the bathroom ready as she wanted to take shower after long fuck session. I arranged things in bathroom for her shower. She asked me to change my dress too.
In the evening we went to some routing domestic shopping, had dinner outside. While returning she asked me, Rahul did you like today’s session. I said yes, did you enjoy today. She said it was the best day of my life. I’m very lucky to have hubby like you, who is happy to become cucky to see his wife happy. Thanks Rahul. Hope to enjoy more and more.
[+] 3 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 10:36 PM