Adultery Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story
We started getting ready for the office. We left for the office, on the way we picked jaya for office. Jaya noticed my wife’s happy face and said looks like your bday night was very special, what gift Rahul gave you. Nisha replied “It’s personal” and they both laughed together.
Our routine life started again, and then it was John’s time to leave for Switzerland, day before leaving, Nisha invited John for a dinner. I understood there could be next sex session in both of them. We had a dinner and then my wife wrapped up things very fast and we were enjoying ice cream in the hall. John said to my wife, Nisha. Let’s begin the fun, I’m going to the bedroom. Nisha came to me, kissed me on the lips and said good night darling. She went to our bedroom and closed the door. I sat in hall watching TV.
After 15-20 minutes I heard my wife calling me, I went to bedroom, they were in 69 position, my cock went rock hard watching that, Nisha said, darling, john wants a glass of water, can you please get him. I went to kitchen and returned with a glass of water. I saw Nisha spitting on john’s cock and balls and sucking it like hungry kid craves for lollypop. I offered water to John but he was not taking his head out of my wife’s pussy. I stood there looking at them finally after couple of minutes john took the glass from me. John drank the water and returned the glass to me. My wife said thanks a lot honey, you can go now. Next morning was same like their 1st encounter, 2 used condoms, clothes lying here and there, they were sleeping naked. Next day John left for the Switzerland.
When John was in Switzerland our routine life was going on, I noticed few changes in my wife she mostly used to use only panty when at home, started grooming her entire body like a
Year old girl, started visiting parlor regularly. We used to have sex times in a week, but I observed she was not getting satisfied at all like she used to be earlier. John’s stamina of 20-25 minutes of pounding has overtaken her interest in sex with me. But she never told me like that.
[+] 4 users Like blukids_2000's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Extremely hot and erotic real life cuckold story - by blukids_2000 - 26-01-2024, 03:06 PM